West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I couldn't give a monkeys if we go donww or not, it won't make a blind bit of difference to me except for that i'll have to watch every Game next Year on the Computer instead of TV except when we play Leicester..

& how could i read that Interview, i couldn't get past the Pose !! :D

A point! A point! Who let the dogs out!! :lol:

As i said to Alfredo, we just need to play T*ttingham Hotspurts every week in order to get 3..:)

Good point at Brum, tough place, 2-0 up though & you think it should have been 3 of course but we played well again, just <deleted> threw it away with, in my opinion, a horrific Goalkeeping mistake again which SHOULD be part & parcel for him..

You save a shot, push it away for a Corner, away from Goal, not back into the 6 Yard Box for someone to <deleted> slot it home !!! :angry:

Simple's, ask any Keeper..

Good point at Brum, tough place, 2-0 up though & you think it should have been 3 of course but we played well again, just <deleted> threw it away with, in my opinion, a horrific Goalkeeping mistake again which SHOULD be part & parcel for him..

Are you getting your part and parcels mixed up with your bread and butters by any chance?

Are you getting your part and parcels mixed up with your bread and butters by any chance?

Same same but different Rix..:D

Anyway I'm here to post what I thought was a decent interview with your co-chairman.....enjoy.

http://www.thisislon...-have-failed.do

"I am confident we would average 50,000 because clubs always pick up support when they move.

He is aving a laugh i thinks :o they are going to pick up 20,000 fans by moving 2or 3 miles down the road :D

Must be keeping all the 'world foods' stands at the stadium to attract more punters.......maybe even singhy will be tempted to stop by for once....:D

Anyway I'm here to post what I thought was a decent interview with your co-chairman.....enjoy.

http://www.thisislon...-have-failed.do

"I am confident we would average 50,000 because clubs always pick up support when they move.

He is aving a laugh i thinks :o they are going to pick up 20,000 fans by moving 2or 3 miles down the road :D

He can think that as much as he wants, he's not the one who has to fork out a Bullseye every time he wants to watch them..

We've never had 50k, are in the middle ( & thats' being generous ) of the worst depression in living memory on teh Country yet paying to watch Football is in London week in week out would be like taking out a second Mortgage in other parts of the Country & the Team is sh*t..

Apart from that, yeah.....

However, who am i or you for that matter Alfredo, to question a self made Millionaire, many times over ?? :)

REALLY need a win tomorrow, will be in all sorts of trouble if we don't & could well be looking at a trip to the New Den next Year if it doesn't go our way, oh well, sh*t happens..

But you're playing good football. Your chairman said so....the manager said the same...even you agree with them.

I'll remember to mention how unlucky you were if it comes to pass.

REALLY need a win tomorrow, will be in all sorts of trouble if we don't & could well be looking at a trip to the New Den next Year if it doesn't go our way, oh well, sh*t happens..

But you're playing good football. Your chairman said so....the manager said the same...even you agree with them.

I'll remember to mention how unlucky you were if it comes to pass.

Oh don't get me wrong, watching us is VERY entertaining, as it should be..

But that doesn't get you wins..

We are playing good Football, for sure, i enjoy watching us..

But our Defensive personel is poor & with Matthew Upson in it each week, we are ALWAYS going to conceede Goals which puts incredible pressure on teh attacking Players to score more, which they can't always do..

Then there's the GK..

It's like going 2-0 up at Brum, that's fine & all good & well, but i knew we were at some stage of the Game gonna conceede at least 2 Goals..

I said to the old Man when we went 2-0 up " We might nick a Point now at least ", how fcuked is that ??

Agree its a must win game for your side today. What would Championship football mean for your bid to take over the Olympic staduym in 2012 I wonder?

Don't <deleted> this up singhy as I've no desire to see us playout there at all......Leyton Hotspurs <deleted>! Keep it. ;)

Agree its a must win game for your side today. What would Championship football mean for your bid to take over the Olympic staduym in 2012 I wonder?

Don't <deleted> this up singhy as I've no desire to see us playout there at all......Leyton Hotspurs <deleted>! Keep it. ;)

It won't mean anything, we'll have got it by then for sure..

My guess however would be if we went down, & didn't come straight back up next Year, we'd go out of Business within 2 Years or less..

No if's or but's, brutal truth..

I hope West Ham do get the Olympic stadium and i abhore the idea of Tottenham playing home games outside of north London. i won't go off topic spelling out our woes but suffice to say we are being horribly dicked around, paricularily by that pompous toff Boris Johnson. There has been no regeneration of that area of north London for years, the rail links are appalling and now the Northumberland Park Project is being held to ransom by the likes of Transport for London.

I'll stop now as i feel an enormous rant coming on.

BTW singher, its really a must win game for us this weekend too and i've little confidence in us pulling it off. Seems like the Crouchinho has made a commitment not to score this season.

Late fitness test for Pav and VDV starts. My glass is half full as usual......:rolleyes:

The failure to extend the tube up to Tottenham is a disgrace. Almost as much as Stratford 'International' station. Fast link to St Pancras Dover and errm local bus to Stratford. I wonder if this was set up to benefit the local community.....I reckon the station will close after the Olympics to stop any unwanted riff raff boarding the trains! :lol:

If you did get the OS then your Support would be bang in trouble, i know that much..

T*ttingham in East London, as my Mate Sullivan said, would be like inciting a Riot every week & i don't think thats' over exagerating either, i hoenstly don't..

Inviting public disorder, pure & simple..

Add to that all the other stuff that the Locals would get up to & it's just bordering on one of the worst ideas i have EVER heard..

Time will tell i guess..

BBC just put this on their Site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11746496

If you did get the OS then your Support would be bang in trouble, i know that much..

T*ttingham in East London, as my Mate Sullivan said, would be like inciting a Riot every week & i don't think thats' over exagerating either, i hoenstly don't..

Add to that all the other stuff that the Locals would get up to & it's just bordering on one of the worst ideas i have EVER heard..

Time will tell i guess..

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-11746496

Here's a bit more detail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/9067109.stm

You should do a ground sharing deal with Leyton Orient singhy...what do you reckon?

Time will tell i guess..

At the end of the day its not going to happen is it. West Ham will get the OS and we will get our new stadium once we have agreed a figure to weigh in for the rail links etc that Transport for London should be doing themselves. Its not just public transport for football, theres millions who use the <deleted> service.

And yes, it would be a war zone. ;)

Time will tell i guess..

At the end of the day its not going to happen is it. West Ham will get the OS and we will get our new stadium once we have agreed a figure to weigh in for the rail links etc that Transport for London should be doing themselves. Its not just public transport for football, theres millions who use the <deleted> service.

And yes, it would be a war zone. ;)

The transport links won't happen carmine...that's the whole point. The mayor is obsessed with his bike scheme...not to mention his bit on the side....and crossrail.

No money and more importantly no interest in our part of London. Proper public transport there is at least 10 years away.

Time will tell i guess..

At the end of the day its not going to happen is it.

Carmine, nothing ceases to amaze me with regards to London & the BIG decisions that are made..

That would constitute a BIG decision for our City, make no mistake..

So making the wrong one, is very feasible..

Time will tell i guess..

Carmine, nothing ceases to amaze me with regards to London & the BIG decisions that are made..

Only money...not so much your lack of it but the state the previous owners left the club can really scupper this for you singhy. Running track around the pitch though? Bend over scammers! :D

Only money...not so much your lack of it but the state the previous owners left the club can really scupper this for you singhy. Running track around the pitch though? Bend over scammers! :D

I have no real view on us moving there as i simply dont' have any say in the matter, at all..

What's your view on Blackpool running riot at Upton Park then?

How many words do you wnat my view to be ??

Pick a number, any number ??

& tell your Mate Moby not to look at the answer as he may get offended..

I'll be amazed if Abram Grant isn't at Terminal 3 on Monday. ;)

What's your view on Blackpool running riot at Upton Park then?

How many words do you wnat my view to be ??

Pick a number, any number ??

& tell your Mate Moby not to look at the answer as he may get offended..

I'll be amazed if Abram Grant isn't at Terminal 3 on Monday. ;)

My Bredz back in da Hood are talkign about Mr Curbishley coming back, a lot..

Edited by MSingh