West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Crikey iv'e never seen so many different scammers posters on here, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork 13.gif.

scammer? how so ?

I've never understood it either to be honest..

I'm under the impression it's just part of that famous " T*ttingham humour " that they've all got..;)

While i realize that you lot ain't the sharpest knives in the box i thought that the few brain cells that you possess between you might have fathomed it out :lol:.

1.It is a well known fact that everyone in the East End is up for a scam or two :D.

2. Did your club not try and work a scam where by Tevez played illegally and thus were fined bundles of money ;).

3. As i understand it even Arri learnt the trade of dodgy dealing while residing there :o

Anyway i have a new name for ya now, PMT, let me know if you can't fathom out that one either and i will be happy to enlighten you

3.gif.

Yep, i was right..

It really IS that famous " T*ttingham Fan Humour " that they're so renound for...:D

Singhy was a 'legitimate' perfume salesman.....five for a tenner all fair an above board it was guv......honest!

All part of the career path for a scammer....wonder what they do now there's CCTV all along Oxford St.......internet scams I suppose...

Singhy was a 'legitimate' perfume salesman.....five for a tenner all fair an above board it was guv......honest!

All part of the career path for a scammer....wonder what they do now there's CCTV all along Oxford St.......internet scams I suppose...

Aye aye, Lloyd's had the nouse to pick it up & use it now too..

Is it mickey mouse cup draw day today then? Fingers crossed you don't get the Arse.....thhe randy frenchman's job's at stake don't you know.....he'll have his full first team out....even Van Persie might be on the bench. ;)

No Lloyd, it was last night....:rolleyes:

Birmingham for us..

& Micky Mouse Cup, since when ??

Doesn't look like it to me, looks like it means a hell of a lot to me..;)

Its a cup that puts money in the bank and gives the fans a big day out which is good enough in my book.

Potential of an Arse/scammer final :sick: .....hmmmm who to support? No one ofcourse. its got no interest to anyone except the two finalists. :lol:

Its a cup that puts money in the bank and gives the fans a big day out which is good enough in my book.

Potential of an Arse/scammer final :sick: .....hmmmm who to support? No one ofcourse. its got no interest to anyone except the two finalists. :lol:

The smart money's on Keano to lift the trophy and kick start a stellar managerial career. More chance of that than a Spector hat-trick in the final.

I don't believe that for a second..

You can't tell me you won't have a wry smile if we were to turn them over in teh Final ?? ;)

You can't tell me you won't have a wry smile if we were to turn them over in teh Final ?? ;)

A tough one.......on one hand I'd love to see the frog doing his star jumps and getting sacked in the morning.....but I have some sympathy for the scammer make-up department.....how do you plaster a smile on the face of Avram Grant <deleted>!!

:D

Dont know what i'm doing singh, as i've just been to the land of carpet kissing for a v' run and am still disorientated. Anyways, yes i'll have a wry smile you know that....i love those cocky gits and red nose getting turned over all all their foreign gobshite no knowledge about football fans, jusy glory hunter fans, but thats all it'll be because as i'm sure you are aware i'm none too fond of them either. :D

Back to the Tottenham thread to discuss our "big" game at Brum this weekend......................

Wheres your new mate stoneyboy, singher? I thought vhe made a fine entrance on the forum with his cockney wit and tales of the east end. I know you spend far more time on our thread, and i do sense a degree of obsession there :ermm: but the tottenham contingent are keen you have some company on your thread now that Imola seems to have back doored it. :D

Wheres your new mate stoneyboy, singher? I thought vhe made a fine entrance on the forum with his cockney wit and tales of the east end. I know you spend far more time on our thread, and i do sense a degree of obsession there :ermm: but the tottenham contingent are keen you have some company on your thread now that Imola seems to have back doored it. :D

Harry, i have to admit you're 100% right & let me tell you why..

I LOVE, i truly LOVE, correcting people that talk sh*t, there is nothing i enjoy mor ein the World & it is definately an obsession for me..

Whether you want to link the two or not is entirely up to you but it is no coincidence that i spend too much time on the Internet in 2 places obsessing over that i LOVE.

One is Faceboook & the other is the T*ttingham Thread on Thai Visa...:D

Edited by MSingh

Is this all you've got for me Chaps, is it, honestly ?? :D

Mushrooms..

Go & answer my questions Llloyd aye..;)

No theres more to come later mate its just that i'm quite tied up this afternoon. :D

BTW, an explanation of how good Tottenham are is that we are a big four side that can beat anyone, home or away, on our day. We are an exiting side to watch, doing well in the CL and will probably finish in the top four again this season. :D

Is this all you've got for me Chaps, is it, honestly ?? :D

Mushrooms..

Go & answer my questions Llloyd aye..;)

No theres more to come later mate its just that i'm quite tied up this afternoon. :D

BTW, an explanation of how good Tottenham are is that we are a big four side that can beat anyone, home or away, on our day. We are an exiting side to watch, doing well in the CL and will probably finish in the top four again this season. :D

Ok, well i never asked for an explanation about how good T*ttingham are, has never been one of my questions that i'm still waiting on an answer for, but thanks anyway..

& yep, you're a such big 4 Club because you got into the position of 4th with 2 Games to go last Season after never finishing 4th in the History of the Premiership & this Season you must have been in that 4th place or better for all of a week, if that...:D

That's the sign of a real Big 4 Club that..:lol:

Come on now singhy....I know your mates have all left so tell us anyway....what's your opinion on tomorrow's match?

Live on Sky as well......remember the last one?? :D

What's SKY ?? :D

I'd like to think we'll get a Point in a Score Draw but for some for some reason i'm thinking they will beat us 1-0.

Come on now singhy....I know your mates have all left so tell us anyway....what's your opinion on tomorrow's match?

I'd like to think we'll get a Point in a Score Draw but for some for some reason i'm thinking they will beat us 1-0.

Sky is where True get their pictures from singhy. :D

Got you down for a heavy defeat and no mistake.....bet your foreign 'stars' are enjoying a night's entertainment in the local Travelodge! :lol:

hi carms , back doors??, speak for yerself mate

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome back imola....we've missed ya! :D

IMOLA.....welcome back mate...we thought we'd lost you. Smokies quite emotional. :D

Please get this thread back on track...J'star is looking to merge it with the lower league thread. :o

Why would you think that Singhy ? sunderland lost to wolves last week ! does make Wolves a better team than Sunderland ? if not why not ? perhaps Bruce played a weakened team ! if he did, why did he ? if he didn't , why didn't he ? are you saying sunderland are a better team than you ? What about if Carlton plays with 1 leg, do you think that will make a difference, if so, why would it make a difference ? What about if it's snowing ? then surely that must help the scammers as you use to have an Icelandic geezer in charge and it snows a lot in Iceland, if not, why not ?

Now you know how we feel when you go rambling on on our thread, taking up our precious time :o:D

And if your going to make a prediction then a 14 page report is required :lol: .

Edited by alfieconn

Why would you think that Singhy ? sunderland lost to wolves last week ! does make Wolves a better team than Sunderland ? if not why not ? perhaps Bruce played a weakened team ! if he did, why did he ? if he didn't , why didn't he ? are you saying sunderland are a better team than you ? What about if Carlton plays with 1 leg, do you think that will make a difference, if so, why would it make a difference ? What about if it's snowing ? then surely that must help the scammers as you use to have an Icelandic geezer in charge and it snows a lot in Iceland, if not, why not ?

Now you know how we feel when you go rambling on on our thread, taking up our precious time :o:D

And if your going to make a prediction then a 14 page report is required :lol: .

:rolleyes::D

Yeah welcome back Imola, Pentonville ok was it ;) let you out for good behaviour did they ;):D

I have the temerity to suggest that we might beat Chelsea next week. However, atleast i can say that i've spent hours and hours putting together flow charts and statistics to back up my statement that i sincerely hope will satisfy singher.

Ooops that a lie.....I have'nt because i don't give a toss what the scammers think anyways. :lol: