West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Bemused you might be but i don't base my aspirations of my team on the back of Chas n Daves songs and the appalling lyrics as singher knows...i think anyway.

If you read my post on our thread you would'nt be so bemused you would understand we have a need to prioritise. ofcourse we don't "want" to be knocked out, its just a case of trying to maximise our chances of a top four.

If we are still in the FA cup come the end of the transfer window and we still have'nt made the marquee signing of someone that can score goals, which is looking increasingly unlikely by the hour, my opinion will change and with it should our priorities.

The first team will be out there today carmine so there is your answer. Its our only realistic chance of lifting a trophy and really is this not what its all about?

No its not what its all about. Not if you are seriously looking to take it to the next level. that means finishing in the top four and giving it our all to take out Milan in the CL which is very achievable. i don't even think scrotum face and levy made an offer on Suarez. Says it all that does.

That said, our second string should be able to hold its own on sunday if you were to compare the teamsheets.

Anyway, its not our thread so please reply if you want to on our thread.

Edited by carmine

and personally i don't give a monkeys if we get knocked out.

& there was me thinking the Year had a 1 in it...;)

Gutted about Brum really but in the cold light of day it may be a blessing if we are serious about staying up..

Ba Signs on a 3 Year deal, he has bad Knee & i'm noot a Fan from the Bundesliga Games i've seen him play this Year..

Fingers crossed though..

Like you Mr Singh. I have to say I am bemused that a Spurs fan would not mind being knocked out of the FA cup by a London Rival. Mind you, after their last 2 performances and now without Bale - maybe its just as well.

Mr Singh, from what you are saying you would also be pleased to be out of it as well to concentrate on the relegation battle - so perhaps I could suggest you support Forest as well :D

It does not look like the game will be shown here in the LOS anyway - a pity ...

I won't be surprised if you do get a result to be honest, a draw if not a win with a fabulous full house at the City Ground for the replay, that will be a great night that..

However i wouldnt' want us to lose any Game, in whatever Competition as i think the day you start thinkign like that, is the day that you've lost it & lost what the Game itself actulally is all about, as a Supporter..

I'm not glad we got knocked out against Brum, i was gutted, still am a bit, but i can see how it may be a blessing as a Wembley Final, London Derby etc would have been priority number 1 & on everyone's lips until the Game, meaning we pretty much would have waved goodbye to the Prem..

We still may well now but i think at least now we can concentrate on teh Prem & the FA Cup..

Sorry i forgot to say, the Game is being advertised in Patttaya, i have seen a couple of Bars doign so..

However it's been advertised at 23:30 KO when the Game actually starts at 21:00 so maybe it's on as delayed, i don't know..

Keane to be finalised on Monday with the option to buy at the end of the Season...

Burnley at home in the 5th round of the Cup..

Jacobsen back today giving us our best balanced back 4 for God knows how long for, fingers crossed, the rest of the Season.

Obinna Hat Trick

& T*ttingham's Season about to crash in all around them in the next 3 weeks..

Happy days..

Keane to be finalised on Monday with the option to buy at the end of the Season...

Jacobsen back today giving us our best balanced back 4 for God knows how long for, fingers crossed, the rest of the Season.

Obinna Hat Trick

Happy days..

F_ckin right it is.........you've got Pointy shouty Bloke. :lol:

Many congratulations on securing the services of Robbie Keane, he's supported you since he was a bot you know ;)

Now jamie O'Hara is a different story. He would be a good buy. Always gives 100% and gets stuck in. he might just stir up some of your journeymen. You might remember him scoring a rather good goal against you at Upton Park a few years ago.

Many congratulations on securing the services of Robbie Keane, he's supported you since he was a bot you know ;)

Now jamie O'Hara is a different story. He would be a good buy. Always gives 100% and gets stuck in. he might just stir up some of your journeymen. You might remember him scoring a rather good goal against you at Upton Park a few years ago.

I'd rather have Keane, but thanks for tthe thought..:)

Edited by MSingh

West Ham have signed 17-year-old striker Paul McCallum from non-league Dulwich Hamlet for an undisclosed fee

Dunno anything about the laddie....is he Scottish? If so I hope he does well....even better than well really....:)

Play well for West Ham. Wash your mouth out.

i hope they get relegated. :)

Obinna Hat Trick

Happy days..

Up the Clarets rolleyes.gif

Why would you rather have Keane ;) how many times have you seen him play over the last 1 1/2 seasons ;) at least we are on a no losser with him , relegation for you great, you stay up 6m squidleys for us.

Happy Days 113.gif

Ps. just a thought i wonder where we stand if he only plays a few games and you still stay up :o:D

Edited by alfieconn

West Ham have signed 17-year-old striker Paul McCallum from non-league Dulwich Hamlet for an undisclosed fee

Dunno anything about the laddie....is he Scottish? If so I hope he does well....even better than well really....:)

Play well for West Ham. Wash your mouth out.

i hope they get relegated. :)

One eye on Rio carmine....I have no shame in that regard. ;)

Why would you rather have Keane ;) how many times have you seen him play over the last 1 1/2 seasons ;) at least we are on a no losser with him , relegation for you great, you stay up 6m squidleys for us.

Happy Days 113.gif

Ps. just a thought i wonder where we stand if he only plays a few games and you still stay up :o:D

Best scenario is them staying up and being unable to pay us due to their massive debts. The ensuing bankruptcy hearing would be...well amusing to say the least.....:D

I could have told you he was on Trial with us & played a Game for the Reserves on the 20th..

He's from Streatham, he may be Scottish yeah but id's say there's more chance of him talkign like 50 Cent than William Wallace.

He may just have the unfortunate name, for his sake i hope it is anyway.

Morning Chaps, how did you get on with Suarez/Forlan/Benzema/Rossi then last nigth, what have i missed ??

The consensus is we won't get relegated. How about you're signings? Happy with them are you? Keep you up will they?

At least your new youngster was cheaper and hasn't had as much tabloid exposure as the scousers ridiculous signing....

Morning Chaps, how did you get on with Suarez/Forlan/Benzema/Rossi then last nigth, what have i missed ??

2 bob bunch of Mushrooms..

Anything interesting on here.......no, thought not :coffee1:

Nope, only you, Alfie & Smokie for the past couple of hours..

Judging by todays market, he would have been a 50m Player this one..

http://www.skysports...6718984,00.html

creme de la creme he was, and boy could we do with him now,

agrred if he had continued uninjured, no doubt he would have also moved on from west ham , and his fee would have in todays

dealings , been 50 ish mill,

sadly for him and us

\

You won't miss him too much, you now have Keano, Keano, Keano,Keano :D :D :D

agrred if he had continued uninjured, no doubt he would have also moved on from west ham , and his fee would have in todays

sadly for him and us

\

I still can't decide if I wan them relegate or £6m in the bank......a delicious conundrum! :D

sadly for him and us

\

I still can't decide if I wan them relegate or £6m in the bank......a delicious conundrum! :D

Not that it would go into your Bank specifically Smokie but look on the brightside, if we were to stay up, your Club could us eti on an improved bid for Phil Neville ??