What Products From Back Home Are You Missing Here In Thailand?

george

Well made shorts, not the Kaiser Bill half mast / Huckleberry Finn / Negro slave looking things ferangs ware here.

Old Navy, Pepe Jeans London and Khakis Sport and Caspi. All purchased in Thailand.

Good God Man im British.A white pair of Fred Perry Squash shorts is my style. Might ware the ones illustrated for a Tramps Ball or win a bet. .Bowling did some nice regulation ones, but now you need a Baseball Cap fitted backwards and Earphones and gormless look on yer face to do them justice. Wingin Pom Me.biggrin.gif

Ya, got those too but only wear them when visiting the Coconut Bar in Pattaya so I won't look out of place. :D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokes, like a bagel you should boil them first (but not essential). Then pan fry them up with onions and bacon. Serve with a generous helping of sour cream, lots of salt_followed by a visit to your heart doctor.

Deep fried ones are good too-especially the mass produced frozen variety.

Right now I am not fussy and will settle for boiled, pan-fried, deep-fried or bbq'd ;)

I already mentioned Smokeless tobacco, "snuff" IE; Skoal, Copenhagen, Kodiak, Grizzly, etc....

But barring that, "chewing" Tobacco, IE Redman, Levi Garett, etc.

I had thought of another item, but have just forgotten, ahhhh old age. will get back w/ more later.

Cheers,

WS

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

These can be found at emporium gourmet market_shhh don't tell anyone else.

I miss real perogies!

Plump Perogies Cooking Lesson

By The Canadian Living Test Kitchen

http://www.canadianl...king_lesson.php

Wow, learn something new every day. Cheese perogies? I've eaten tons of perogies in Poland and Russia, and they have always been ground meat or potato. And when in the US, I buy them at Russian-type markets, so they are the same. But now I read that there are cheese and even jalapeno perogies!

Well made shorts, not the Kaiser Bill half mast / Huckleberry Finn / Negro slave looking things ferangs ware here.

Old Navy, Pepe Jeans London and Khakis Sport and Caspi. All purchased in Thailand.

Good God Man im British.A white pair of Fred Perry Squash shorts is my style. Might ware the ones illustrated for a Tramps Ball or win a bet. .Bowling did some nice regulation ones, but now you need a Baseball Cap fitted backwards and Earphones and gormless look on yer face to do them justice. Wingin Pom Me.biggrin.gif

Ya, got those too but only wear them when visiting the Coconut Bar in Pattaya so I won't look out of place. :D

Whats the Coconut Bar. ?. Nigerian Ex Pats Club.cool.gif

Whats the Coconut Bar. ?. Nigerian Ex Pats Club.cool.gif

Ask any Brit in Pattaya for more than a week. Come to think of it ask anyone who has been in Thailand for more than a week. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see basic matzohs for sale. Not designer ones. Just plain, not salted, not flavored with wasabi.

I realize not a huge market in Thailand, but for those who want them, there is no substitute whatsoever. Plus they have a long shelf life, so I think they would sell out any reasonable supply brought in.

post-37101-0-03991100-1320053990_thumb.j

If they do magically become available in Thailand, be sure to ask me for my hot and spicy Mexican Matzoh Brie recipe!

Edited by Jingthing

Smokes, like a bagel you should boil them first (but not essential). Then pan fry them up with onions and bacon. Serve with a generous helping of sour cream, lots of salt_followed by a visit to your heart doctor.

Deep fried ones are good too-especially the mass produced frozen variety.

Right now I am not fussy and will settle for boiled, pan-fried, deep-fried or bbq'd ;)

I'm intrigued by this dish...so I will give it a go at the weekend....minus the salt!

I'll let you know how I get on....wink.gif