Berlin: Woman kicked down stairs at metro station in random attack by stranger (VIDEO)

webfact

13 hours ago, JB300 said:

You serious or trolling?

No matter what she did to the <deleted> it didn't warrant being kicked in the back (coward) down a flight of stairs

No I am not trolling but obviously misunderstood.

It's more like bitter irony.

Just wanted to make clear how little it takes to be attacked and even killed these days.

Calling them to stop smoking, complaining about their behavior (throwing trash/bottles to the ground), deny advances etc.pp. is good enough for that.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have the source saying they are Bulgarian?

Because in my opinion they don't look like Bulgarians at all, having grown up in a country with a lot of Bulgarian immigrants

And pray tell: how do Bulgarians look? Do they have especially big noses? Oh, no...that were "the Jews"? Do they all wear Lederhosen and eat Bratwurst? No, that were "the Germans", who once were tall, blond and blue- eyed...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 minute ago, DM07 said:

And pray tell: how do Bulgarians look? Do they have especially big noses? Oh, no...that were "the Jews"? Do they all wear Lederhosen and eat Bratwurst? No, that were "the Germans", who once were tall, blond and blue- eyed...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Well Bulgaria is a country with many ethnic groups, mostly Bulgarians(75%).

Bulgarians are a Slavic ethnic group and Slavic ethnic people don't look like the people in the video. (If you really don't know how Slavic ethnic people look, google it. It will take you 1 minute and it will stay with you forever)

They might be Turkish Bulgarians(8% of the Bulgarian population), Roma Bulgarians(4.4%) or Armenian Bulgarians(0.7%).

On 12/13/2016 at 11:57 PM, JB300 said:

What could she possibly have said to him that deserved that?

Sadly it doesn't take much nowadays for a bunch of drunk, horny, rejected piece(s) of shit miscreants like these...:coffee1:

The suspect has been arrested yesterday.

A 27 year old Bulgarian.

At least one of his (half) brothers was with him at the scene.

He was already known to police in Bulgaria for theft, robbery and hooliganism, according to a Bulgarian television station.

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-police-arrest-suspect-who-kicked-woman-down-subway-stairs/a-36814937

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/17/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-subway-attack.html?_r=0

German news sources are full with reports and more details (full name, pictures) of the suspect.

On 12/18/2016 at 10:00 AM, KhunBENQ said:

The suspect has been arrested yesterday.

A 27 year old Bulgarian.

At least one of his (half) brothers was with him at the scene.

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-police-arrest-suspect-who-kicked-woman-down-subway-stairs/a-36814937

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/17/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-subway-attack.html?_r=0

German news sources are full with reports and more details (full name, pictures) of the suspect.

I didn't read the first link, but the second seems to have at least one incorrect statement  - namely the police released the video to help identify the subject?

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Police released the video about 6 weeks after the incident.

Much criticized but German law forces them to user all other investigative methods before releasing.

My mistake as I thought someone else released the video and the police were pursuing the person who released the footage.

Just now, DM07 said:

Hmmmm...so no Muslim, huh?

Do I hear a lot of backpaddeling on this threat?

:coffee1:

I'm 100% sure that I've never blamed this or anything else on all (or even the majority) of Moslems - as I've no doubt that the majority only want a peaceful life but get bad-tempered (but not violent) when hearing about the hundreds/thousands killed in their own countries by Western countries' military forces.

Back on topic, there is no doubt that there is a lot of hate in this attack against the woman - which is why it will be interesting to learn why they either hated her (personally) so much, or hated any woman in the vicinity so much to behave so badly.

3 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

My mistake as I thought someone else released the video and the police were pursuing the person who released the footage.

Not quite a mistake.

Indeed the video was "leaked" shortly before the official permission by a judge was given.

And they were searching for the bad boy.

I haven't heard about it again.

Maybe they are too afraid of a public outcry if they punish the "whistleblower".

BTW: German law also dictates that now (after the arrest) the faces on the video have to be pixelated, must not be shown in clear vision anymore.

What a farce in the age of the never forgetting internet.

3 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

which is why it will be interesting to learn why they either hated her (personally) so much, or hated any woman in the vicinity so much to behave so badly.

Not the slightest hint that I noticed and she is perfectly protected. No detail at all except her age,