2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I am wondering how many people moused over the dots to try to get one to change. Be honest people did you try it?

Yes, I did. I gained considerable attention from the other people in this Internet cafe, as I enthusiastically moved my entire upper torso in an effort to get the mouse movement right.   :shock1:  Management subsequently rushed to the scene as they were wrongly told that someone had been electrocuted.:clap2: Needless to say, everyone was quite relieved, as it turned out that the whole story was a just a big misunderstanding.  

8 hours ago, geronimo said:

I am just guessing here, but Dick Dasterdly had a loyal mutt (who had a sickening laugh), so my take is that you are pro soi dogs, in which case, vote for the man who keeps them alive!!!!

I think it was VF's wife that fed the soi dog. He should be penalized a dot for pretending to be worthy by association. Similarly, dock Trans a dot for the music videos. In the past three years that has not proven to be a winning strategy. 

7 hours ago, Ron19 said:

craigt3365 has asked management to withdraw him from the 2016 poster of the year.

I'll bow out and have asked Thaivisa admin to take me out of the process.  I wasn't even aware I was nominated until recently.  I objected to admin, and they agree. 

So, thanks for your support!  And to those who voted for me.  I'll continue to post BS as I always have!  Except in the travel forum.  Serious stuff there. LOL.

NOOOOO!!!! Then it's got to be Naam, doesn't it.

7 hours ago, Naam said:

interview my dogs and you'll pray for the rest of your life to be reincarnated as one of Naam's dogs.

Similarly, were I not voting for you already. my vote could be had for your excess leberwurst. Given the unpredictability of the reincarnation process, some of us are available for adoption.

On 12/15/2016 at 9:35 AM, villagefarang said:

At the moment I am in my proverbial third place position, lagging behind the two top contenders.  Feels very familiar as that is where I ended up last year.:biggrin:

Is that a metaphorical question? :post-4641-1156694083:

4 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

NOOOOO!!!! Then it's got to be Naam, doesn't it.

Naams DogSSSSSSSSSSS, then we can have a stand  off between the two I believe they are  called Messerschmitt and Heinkel

On 12/18/2016 at 4:32 PM, villagefarang said:

So sorry to have been out of touch but I was up at our local reservoir checking on the water level and making sure recent fires had been extinguished.:tongue:

Smoke+ - 4.jpg

Smoke+ - 6.jpg

Ah yes BUT ......did you save any  Kittens?

LEADER BOARD

6 am.JPG

Members Voted.....189

Votes cast..............654

Views......................10,955

Replies....................858

N.O.T.......................174

If there is a tie for 5th place when voting closes at 5pm on Wednesday 21st, all will go through.

11 hours ago, geronimo said:

I don't wish to labour the point, but I have seen a 4 dot poster, no 5s, lots of sixes, including me, and no 7s, but a whole load of 8s What gives? 

The rules governing dots are found here, http://www.thebigdot.com/

Only viewable of course by those members having eight full dots.

11 hours ago, geronimo said:

I don't wish to labour the point, but I have seen a 4 dot poster, no 5s, lots of sixes, including me, and no 7s, but a whole load of 8s What gives? 

The reason I have only amassed 4 Dots, and not 27 is because for a while there I was confusing a Black dot with the Black Spot in Treasure Island, thats why I rejected the award of most of my Dots

We could ask members to donate dots, and then of course, we could buy dots outright from banned members, providing Admin didn't confiscate them upon their release. Personally, I'd like to buy a spare half a dozen, to kept for posting holidays (Not that I've ever had one of those)

Alright this is a heads up for transam.

Its time to get your voice out and upload it to youtube then post us a link.

As a hint a Christmas tune will win you lots of votes....a Val Doonican jumper will be a big winner with the grannies on here too.

I strongly suggest "Fairytale of New York".

Edited by smokie36