Governor Aswin promises fast work to fix Bangkok’s problems

webfact

Governor Aswin promises fast work to fix Bangkok’s problems
By TANATPONG KONGSAI 
THE NATION

d121c23069f6a1cca796d8c766aacf63.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- JUNTA-INSTALLED Bangkok Governor Pol General Aswin Kwanmuang has promised to immediately deliver solutions to the capital’s problems as he is not sure how long he will be in office.

“My mindset is to deliver now,” Aswin said at a press conference on the new city administration’s policies yesterday. 

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha, in his capacity as head of the National Council for Peace and Order, exercised his power under Article 44 of the interim constitution to remove MR Sukhumbhand Paribatra as Bangkok governor in mid-October and replace him with Aswin. 

“I’ve come to power through a special process and will use that special process to solve Bangkok’s problems and make improvements,” Aswin said. 

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30302121

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-12-15

One of my best ever managers told me that performance targets should be both realistic and achievable if they were to be meaningful to both myself and him.

If this guy thinks he can deliver immediate solutions he's either super human or ill prepared for the tasks in hand. I know which one I'd pick.

1 hour ago, edwinchester said:

One of my best ever managers told me that performance targets should be both realistic and achievable if they were to be meaningful to both myself and him.

If this guy thinks he can deliver immediate solutions he's either super human or ill prepared for the tasks in hand. I know which one I'd pick.

I think he meant, scam as much as possible, before he is caught.

15 hours ago, Caps said:

quite clearly the Bt5000 fine is not stopping them scooter/mopeds riding on the footpath....fail number 1

That can be fixed in one week, give the police 2500 of the fine and it will be solved. Do the same for driving against traffic and another issue solved. Then parking on the road, one bullet in a tire and they won't do it again.