Pakistani nabbed with 2kg of cocaine at Suvarnabhumi Airport

webfact

1 hour ago, thetruth revealer said:

Cocaine from Afghanistan???

They have take Coca seeds from South America to other countries over the past 200 years....  Two of the four cocaine rich Taxa of Coca have been grown in south east Asia.   It was introduced in the Bogor Botanical Garden (West Java, Indonesia) in 1875, and by 1888 large quantities of seed were already being distributed in South-East Asia. It has been grown in Peninsular Malaysia, western and eastern Java (Indonesia), northern Borneo (Indonesia), northern Sulawesi (Indonesia) and the Philippines (Luzon). E. novogranatense var. truxillense is grown in arid areas in northern Peru. Neither of these 2 varieties is known from wild populations.

No idea if it has been grown in Afghanistan...... Not saying it can't grow there.  I don't know.  But I've never heard of it growing in Afghanistan. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gdgbb said:

It's the same in every country, including yours (whatever country that is), an investigation takes more than one officer, obviously.

Yes - obviously - usually 2 (So that there is a witness to what is said or done) but 6 or 7? Overkill! :cheesy: 

Anyway, I thought that they were supposed to be ceasing this activity of parading suspects in front of the camera?

Edited by sambum
Additional text

17 hours ago, Mangkorndang said:

Count them six policemen for one bad guy who was handed to them on a tip off plate .  Why in Thai policing does it take so many to deal with one offender ?

Makes you wonder if it's a photo-op for the whole office.  The records clerk can now show his family he's doing real police work!

19 hours ago, sambum said:

Yes - obviously - usually 2 (So that there is a witness to what is said or done) but 6 or 7? Overkill! 

"...usually 2..."

Nonsense.

Did you take into consideration that there were more than likely at least two different agencies involved in this arrest?

Edited by gdgbb

On 12/19/2016 at 1:26 PM, bark said:

The drug dealers in Pakistan, sent this guy to get caught. Thailand police and the airport look good.

Then next 5 flights from Pakistan can in with 8 kilo, each flight. Cost of doing business.

Good post. I have of heard this before and it is true in many cases. They send in a sacrifice to throw cops off the big score.

• Like 1

On 19/12/2016 at 3:40 PM, NextStationBangkok said:

Confused with Cocaine and Opium.

May Thai customs also made wrong declaration too! :shock1:

On 19/12/2016 at 3:40 PM, NextStationBangkok said:

Confused with Cocaine and Opium.

May Thai customs also made wrong declaration too! :shock1:

Yeah, those cocaine poppies are all over Afghanistan.

On 19/12/2016 at 5:56 PM, Catoni said:

Why aren't they all pointing at him and the coke ?  555555 :)

You know, maybe he didn't have all of that up his butt... or and maybe he didn't do condom full swallows... 

I've heard of  person having their abdominal cavity opened with a scalpel, without penetrating any organs.. and bags of drugs inserted and then sewn up again......  To have the reverse procedure done upon landing in the foreign country and meeting a friendly doctor. 

This guy's life expectancy might be shortened.    Doesn't the Kingdom still have the death penalty for smuggling such drugs ? ? 

Kamma... interesting....  

BIB don't like pointing at drugs. Someone looking at the picture might think they were about to get some on their finger.

On 19/12/2016 at 1:06 PM, oldsailor35 said:

I thank god that i am not one of those mentally weak morons who allow themselves to be dragged down into the drug using gutter.  They deserve nobody's sympathy whatsoever.

'Religion is the opium of the people' - Karl Marx

On 19/12/2016 at 0:50 PM, mcfish said:

Nothing good ever came out of Pakistan, it has to be a tie between Brazil as to which is a bigger armpit but at lease the ladies in Brazil are doable

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

You say that but in the sixties paki-black was a nice smoke.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 5:46 PM, piersbeckett said:

'Religion is the opium of the people' - Karl Marx

Karl Marx wasn't the brightest penny in the jar.  As has been said elsewhere...: "From no other philosophical doctrine to date has there yet arisen such a surfeit of sophistry, abuse, tyranny, oppression, corruption, malice -- and even genocide – as has due to the result of Marxism’s implementation."   

I can think of communist monsters like Vladimir Lenin, Mao Tse Tung Joseph Stalin,  Walter Ulbricht,  "Chairman"  MaoTse Tung, Ho Chi Minh, Nicolae Ceaușescu, Fidel Castro,  Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il & son, Pol Pot.... et al.   Hitler was  monster also... but the horrible evil that Naziism did... couldn't hold a candle to the horrors of Marxist-Leninism and Maoism... 

Edited by Catoni
Addition...

• 1 year later...

Lie story and fake thai police drama , yes i am THIR BUTT and get free from prison without any trouble because police make fake case against me without any proof or witness , so in court they have no any proof against me and i win very easy against bastard police 

5 minutes ago, bombat Prison said:

Lie story and fake thai police drama , yes i am THIR BUTT and get free from prison without any trouble because police make fake case against me without any proof or witness , so in court they have no any proof against me and i win very easy against bastard police 

Was you in jail since your arrest ?

Lie story and fake THAI  police drama , yes i am THIR BUTT and get free from prison without any trouble because police make fake case against me without any proof or witness , so in court they have no any proof against me and i win very easy against the bastard police friends, i am free after almost 12 months, and basickly i am a JOURNALIST 

7 minutes ago, bombat Prison said:

yes sanemax yes dear, i was till end of january this year in prison 

Sorry to hear that , terrible thing to happen , by the way , what was in the four  plastic bags in the photo ? 

Thai stupid and corrupt police play with huminty and with humen life for big ranks and for promotions systems, and also in judiciary system are somuch bad drama that even some body is inosent but he must wait for his time for his date and that can be years long

even that stupid police dont know that cocaine is expensive in pakistan then thailand or srianka , so what kind of businessmen i am ???????????????????????????? think ?

people bring from thailand or from sri lanka cocaine to pakistan but never from pakistan to Thai or S.lanka , Hahahahahahaha

On 12/19/2016 at 6:19 AM, doremifasol said:

2 Kg? Wow......big butt for real........

I doubt it, it doesn't look like 2 KG more like 2 HG. It's also an amount more related to swallow or hide in Butt

• Haha 1