Pun Pun Recommendations

stament

Is Pun Pun that place on the river road not far from a traffic light? If that's the place, then every time I go past all I can see is a ramshackle building and no evidence that the place is open. In fact, it looks abandoned for quite some time. It's hard to believe anything is going on there. Is this the place? 

Maybe so....but our ghosts don't bite.... therefore they don't eat, therefore they don't pay, so rather than just drive by , why not stop and try us and then pay...... then maybe you can also offer suggestions on how you would beautify the place..... if not ..... when you drive by keep your eyes on the street as it is very busy and accidents are aplenty....... Oh,   and Merry Christmas to you and yours

3 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Not too far a distance from that diner/gentleman's club that went unnoticed for a while 

What goes on beyond the threshold will always be an unknown, take that brave, brave step.

anyone know where it's moved to? ???

Can anyone be more specific with directions there? Say....from between the moat, Loi Kroh, Tha Phae and Chang Klan? I live elsewhere, but stay in the general area when in town. And if it weren't for Nancy Chandlers wonderful map, I would still be in the dark about CM. Thanks....pg

This Pun Pun is East of the river, cross the first bridge North of Warrorot Market and the Narawat bridge heading from the city.

Turn left at the first intersection following the river and it will be on your left hand side.

If you Google Map Chiang Mai and enter Pun Pun Guesthouse it will return a hit.

Edited by Paul Catton

17 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

This Pun Pun is East of the river, cross the first bridge North of Warrorot Market and the Narawat bridge heading from the city.

Turn left at the first intersection following the river and it will be on your left hand side.

If you Google Map Chiang Mai and enter Pun Pun Guesthouse it will return a hit.

Thank you very much, Sir. I appreciate it. pg

Their meatloaf dinner has been one of my favorites there (better be hungry though).  If I'm not quite that hungry, I'll get a tuna sandwich and either fries or onion rings.  It's all good.

Their cherry pie is the best around.  Their apple pie is almost as good.

Just found out they make their own english muffins.  Had one the other day with an omlet for breakfast.  Just great.

Gotta stop now.  I'm drooling.

On 12/19/2016 at 11:56 AM, passingas said:

Can anyone be more specific with directions there? Say....from between the moat, Loi Kroh, Tha Phae and Chang Klan? I live elsewhere, but stay in the general area when in town. And if it weren't for Nancy Chandlers wonderful map, I would still be in the dark about CM. Thanks....pg

Kn Passingas,  a candidate for your Holiday Din......

Sorry,,,, but the devil made me do it

Maybe not Christmas Yuletide

but rather

Christmas Fueltide    5555

Franks Beans tv.jpg

Edited by Gonzo the Face