Pun Pun Recommendations

stament

57 minutes ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Kn Passingas,  a candidate for your Holiday Din......

Sorry,,,, but the devil made me do it

Maybe not Christmas Yuletide

but rather

Christmas Fueltide    5555

Franks Beans tv.jpg

what is that mixed in with the mountain of baked beans?

3 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Kn Passingas,  a candidate for your Holiday Din......

Sorry,,,, but the devil made me do it

Maybe not Christmas Yuletide

but rather

Christmas Fueltide    5555

3 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

I like you already.....a man after (or rather concerned with my gut...) my own heart (burn?)...my hair and hat is off to you, my friend....what a world this would be without adequate humor! I will be there and will be looking for you. pg

Franks Beans tv.jpg

5 hours ago, canthai55 said:

This AM - chicken fried steak breakfast. Delicious. Will return often.

Thank You..... Now I know your secret....... You should have said something... Thai Visa Members get a 10% discount... not much but every little bit helps.... thanks again for the kind words.... Gonzo

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, stament said:

didnt get timevto visit this time, will have to go on my next trip when I am in CM for longer

Well a thank you goes out to you for the thought..... not as big a thank you as would have been received had you stopped ...but a little thank you anyhow

21 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Well a thank you goes out to you for the thought..... not as big a thank you as would have been received had you stopped ...but a little thank you anyhow

I look forward to receiving a big thankyou next time and may even bring along a fellow TV member as we won't be able to enjoy CMEC breakfast as we are in CM the wrong week.

2 minutes ago, stament said:

I look forward to receiving a big thankyou next time and may even bring along a fellow TV member as we won't be able to enjoy CMEC breakfast as we are in CM the wrong week.

You wont be at the CMEC breakfast, but I'm still flying up early from Bangkok to go.

Pun Pun will have to be on me as my brood will no doubt be larger than yours, you can shout a poolside lunch :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

You wont be at the CMEC breakfast, but I'm still flying up early from Bangkok to go.

Pun Pun will have to be on me as my brood will no doubt be larger than yours, you can shout a poolside lunch :thumbsup:

Morning NZ ?

I will be at CMEC for the first breakfast of Feb so I will still be able to go but sadly I wont be able to enjoy your company and nor you mine on the 3rd week of Feb.

I will most definitely shout you lunch and a few beers too.  It looks as if the CM nightlife needs our money!  Been to Dukes a few times with the kids lately and of course my favourite Thai restaurant is another option for us ;-)