Mind the Gap - superstar Thai singer ties the knot with Dutch guy twenty years her junior

webfact

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

You measure women how they perform in bed? Have you ever thought about your post, before posting it?

Perfectly aware and posting only the truth that only people who know nothing will never understand about this country, people, and women !

3 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

littlemarysunshine.

I dont know in what way you understood my post.I meant that one day,regardless of the age difference,that she may outgrow him mentally.And as for the hard di... well honey,weve all got one of them,or maybe i'm just speaking for myself:thumbsup:

Most likely, wishful thinking on your part.....Hard di**....that is.

Enough talk about who is/has the biggest pr.ck on TV. There are so many contenders.

Sunaree has been well known all over Thailand since the late 1980s.

Let us celebrate her wedding with one of her songs entitled ' My boyfriend doesn't have to be handsome.'

5 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

I agree with your comment.Worse comments than the one you wrote of to come.When i posted it i thought it may not read right.Sorry Bluey.

No worries. I can see what you meant now. 

I'm clearly not firing on all cylinders today. 

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

Thanks.  I will try to remember to watch it some time.  Maybe.  I do not like country music even in English or American English (except a few parodies there of.

No need to watch, those are only actresses  for the karaoke  of years gone by,.

Listen instead.

4 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Thanks.  I will try to remember to watch it some time.  Maybe.  I do not like country music even in English or American English (except a few parodies there of.

I made the mistake and clicked on it. Oh my Buddha, I'm deaf now. 

Edited by lostinisaan

Like some other guys one sees around, this chap, a complete newb, has chosen a wife who would only rate a 2 out of 10 on the Thai scale of hotness . . . . .
She also has kids . . . . . this dope will live to regret it . . nair non . . . then again . . I guess she's loaded

How much do you rate on a carnal scale of barstool hotness?