90 Day Online Report Page Appears to be down

Hello everyone,

I have been successful using the 90 day online report system in the past and was attempting to do my next report online also. I went to the Immigration Bureau page and scrolled to the bottom where you can click and access the online report system. It wasn't up yesterday and I tried again this morning. Could it be system maintenance or a new policy is being implemented? I am using the same browser and computer as I did with previous reports.

Thanks!

Immigrations extranet is down. Just tried 90 day reporting and the site for hotels to reports guest and get the same message "Navigation to the webpage was canceled".

They often shut it down for maintenance.  Try later today and it should be up.

Their site is more down than up, apart from the fact that there is something wrong/dubious with their https certificate.

For two days now, I try to do the report for a friend, who stays in a hospital...site always down.

Was the same with my own report a few weeks ago, site was down for three-four days in a row and after they approved it, I wasn't able to print out the form (site error).

Printing worked a week later...

Amateurish at best

no good news, page is still not available.

Could report the 90 days more than a week ago, no email notification till today and cannot check online whether approved or not

Edited by Ular

Hello everyone,

I have been checking the site periodically and like everyone else have found it still off line. So I will continue to check today and hope that is back up but my deadline is Dec. 24th. Plan B is to suck it up and go to Immi tomorrow, It will be my first 90 day done in person. My question(s) is whether I need to get there at the crack of dawn or will they take 90 day reports in the afternoon after lunch? And do I need my last 90 day online approval printout in its entirety or will the piece of paper with my next expiration date in my passport work as well?

Thanks all!

Edited by chinofarang

Sat, Dec 24 is your due date (nominal date)?

In this case your latest date for report in person would be Fri, Dec 30.

(sure, not advisable to travel on the 30th)

And which is your office?

At most offices the 90 day report is a 5 min in/out job.

Isn't the approval printout just a single A4 sheet?

I would print it and take with me.

KhunBENQ,

Thanks for your quick response to my query on my quandary. Yes, it is the date Dec. 24th is on the small printout (the A4?) "Receipt of Notification" (Internet), I stapled into my passport. My Immi office is here in Chiang Mai and if it is an easy job, I will try for the afternoon after 1pm so I can get shuttle out there. I will try to get this done before the holidays start rolling as you said, not probably good to try it on the 30th.

Last question is when does Immi stop accepting online 90 day reports? Up to the nominal date of expiration?

Thanks a lot!

As written above, I have to do the report for my friend, who is staying in the hospital.

His notification day is Dec. 28, so the last day for online reporting is/should be today, 21. Dec.

But it seems, I have to go personally to the Immi. Jomtien.

Is the blue form, with the bar code from his last reporting enough, or do I need the whole bunch of copies, like years before?

Edited by Turkleton

4 hours ago, Turkleton said:

Is the blue form, with the bar code from his last reporting enough, or do I need the whole bunch of copies, like years before?

Multiple reports say that Jomtien only needs passport and the sheet with the bar code.

4 hours ago, chinofarang said:

My Immi office is here in Chiang Mai and if it is an easy job, I will try for the afternoon after 1pm so I can get shuttle out there.

Ouch.

From the reports Chiang Mai is not easy (known as one of the worst).

Copies, copies, copies.

And better be early.

See here:

Bumping.

Back to topic: the website for online 90 day report is still down (22 Dec, 14:23h).

With such outages it becomes close to useless.

Wether it is related to the recent hacking attacks?

Whether they really want to overhaul and come up with a less troublesome version?

Hello out there,

I checked again the 90 day report online link and it was still down at 10:30 am this morning. I took a chance and went down to Immi and arrived in time to que up with a few people at 1 pm. I was lucky, got a number and made it out with my 90 day. Thanks to Ubonjoe and KhunBENQ for good intel and keeping people up on what's going on with the situation.

• Like 1

I am aware that the site has been down, I just tried the Thai Immigration site at http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php and when I clicked on the Apply for notification of staying in the Kingdom (over 90 days) button I got this photo. I don't get that at the Bangkok site here http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php. Maybe they are making improvement and sorry if this has already been noted.

Online 90 Day Report Site.jpg

That was mentioned in another topic. I think they put it up because they were aware the site was down and wanted to inform people. Odd they did not do it on the Bangkok immigration site.

The entire extranet is down. That includes the site for hotels to report and online application for re-entry permit appointment at Chaeng Wattana.

I personally think it is shutdown because of the attacks on other government sites. I think they took the extranet down as a defensive measure.

• Like 1

Hmm my impression from the wording is that this is likely to be a long-term shutdown while some fundamental reconstruction is undertaken (and not before time either in my view). Otherwise why would the other options for 90-day reporting (snail mail and in person) be specifically mentioned?

11 hours ago, OJAS said:

Otherwise why would the other options for 90-day reporting (snail mail and in person) be specifically mentioned?

Just informing people of the other options.

Why only change the address the button takes you to on only one of their sites and not a message like that when you use the link many people use. No message using this link only a fail message. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Button takes you to this one: http://www.immigration.go.th/overstay/90.html

59 minutes ago, Advocate said:

90 day reporting site still not working 20161226 11:14

Today was the number one day of the window for me to do mine online. just in case I had gotten everything ready to send it by post office as my backup plan this past weekend. I tried it this morning and like you said it was still not working. I took the local bus to the post office and sent it registered mail this morning and the due date of my reporting is January 9th, 2017. Today for the first time I was asked for my passport at the post office when mailing it, luckily I had the laminated small copy of the main page and my extension details page on the back which they accepted. Hopefully for the next report the online system will be back operational.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...