Not the sharpest tool in the shed - Thai man filmed cross-legged on phone on his motorbike

webfact

34 minutes ago, Ailatan said:

in Samui...2 yrs ago

Fascinating! He's got serious riding skills. Some people pay big money to climb Mount Everest. Other's love to sky dive or BASE jump. This guy gets his kicks for free.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This is obviously a doctored video. What does this guy have, cruise control on his bike? 

Maybe, I had one on my Harley back home.  I also saw a guy here riding his bike with his right am and hand in a sling.  Not sure how he was throttling and braking lefty only. 

5 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I don't know about modern bikes but my old Triumph had a throttle adjusting screw to stop the engine slowing down when giving hand signals. Way before flashing indicators came on the scene. 

I don't know where you're from but in Canada we use our right hand on the throttle and signal with the left. And making a throttle stick is easy if you want to do it.

24 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

I don't know where you're from but in Canada we use our right hand on the throttle and signal with the left. And making a throttle stick is easy if you want to do it.

Indicating with your left hand? Even when turning right? How do you do that?

The same saying that applies to pilots applies here. " There are old scooter riders

and there are bold scooter riders, but there are no old, bold scooter riders"

He will not live long if he continues to operate a scooter with to regard to

safe riding practices. :coffee1: 

5 hours ago, lvr181 said:

He IS a tool - a brain dead tool and soon his body may join his brain! Just hope his probable "inevitability" will not harm others. Sheesh..............

He is no more or less a "tool" than adrenalin junkies the world over, getting their highs from partaking in dangerous activities or stunts. He looks extremely skilled, so the chance of him having an accident are probably not much more than the average Joe holding on with both hands. More than likely this was choreographed and posted online especially to get a rise out of people like you. If so - job well done!

Archived