Thai people now believe that the moon landing was a HOAX.

pattayalover

37 minutes ago, impulse said:

The OP would be a lot more useful if he could convince more people there's no such thing as a money tree.  Or Santa Claus that craps on them anything their heart desires.

And that "90 days same as cash" doesn't means it's free.  And that low-low monthly payments doesn't mean something's a good deal.

Please don't limit your efforts to Thailand, though.

even if its  $9999.99 with $99 down and  99 monthly payments of $99.99 and one final payment of $999.99?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok on a serious note.

There were thousands of people involved in the lunar landings including people I have personally met. Smart people. I doubt all these people could be that easily fooled. 

We have all seen the footage of the astronauts in training. Running around with cardboard boxes on their backs getting jerked around by cables.

Yes, these are training videos. They didn't just jump in a spaceship and go to the moon without practicing as best as they could.

only  just died, and was the first American in space........never went to the  moon but either way they all did a grand   job risking their lives

Later in the flight, telemetry indicated that the heat shield had become loose. If the telemetry was correct, Glenn's spacecraft would likely have been destroyed during re-entry due to the intense heat.[27] Flight controllers had Glenn modify his re-entry procedure by keeping his retrorocket pack on over the shield to help retain it during re-entry. Leaving the retrorocket pack on caused large chunks of flaming debris to fly past the window of the capsule during re-entry, although Glenn thought it could have also been the heat shield.

Ok, nothing.

Sent from my ROBBY using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I doubt that hardly any Thais care a damn about the moon landing !

Anyone who doesn't at least question the very significant possibility that it was a hoax is in my opinion a bit of a dreamer! 

Edited by rogeroc

6 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Anyone who doesn't at least question the very significant possibility that it was a hoax is in my opinion a bit of a dreamer! 

and anyone that does is a  retard....but thats  just my opinion

12 hours ago, impulse said:

The OP would be a lot more useful if he could convince more people there's no such thing as a money tree.  Or Santa Claus that craps on them anything their heart desires.

And that "90 days same as cash" doesn't means it's free.  And that low-low monthly payments doesn't mean something's a good deal.

Please don't limit your efforts to Thailand, though.

Going out to the temples during celebrations, just about every family brings in a "money tree", OP has no chance with that one.money tree.jpg

Just now, stament said:

our family never makes a money tree although they do contribute. are we missing out on something?

re the OP' comment about the moon, I too am very sceptical. I mean why haven't we been back in all those years is always my argument. 

No one was at home:cheesy:

3 hours ago, sotonowl said:

and mine as well, i can't believe its up for discussion, how stupid some people are, and theres a lot of them

And have you read and examined the 'conspiracy theories' and examined the arguments back from those who state that it did happen?  If not please do and consider how convincing the arguments are (or otherwise) both ways. No humble person on here can know for sure, hoax or not but to call people retards and stupid for having doubts is inappropriate.

I belive it s a hoax because these men on the moon seem having fun. Just too much fun for my taste. If I was there, I would not jump around in case I fall on a rock and make a hole in my suit and probably die. Think about it. It s like standing on a floating pad surrounded by crocodiles. Would you jump up and down? Certainly not.
The way they talk is totally unprofessional. These are not real astraunots but actors making fun of everybody. There is enough video on YouTube showing it was a hoax. Just send me there and we will see. It s all I ask for. Anyway soon Japan will take pic of the moon, who laugh the least laugh the best. Thailand don't believe it anymore since I post it, anyway, it s a lot of fun to talk about it.

If there had been just the one manned moon landing I may have been somewhat sceptical. But to do it SIX times with 12 men walking on the moon, were they all fake? Of course they weren't, far too many people involved, the secret would have been out long ago.

These expeditions were extremely costly not to say dangerous to human crew. Much easier to send soft unmanned landers. The data they sent and brought took (and is still taking) years to analyse. Space telescopes and space stations are now capable of gathering lunar data without actually landing on the surface.

In any event the focus seems to have shifted to Mars and other objects in solar orbit recently.

This is a fake religious video that is not produced by the BBC and has nothing to do with them. It is falsely labelled to fool uncritical people who believe everything they see online.

Always remember: 50% of people have lower than average intelligence...

If it comes up and they go on and on about it, I remind them that there are no Thai flags on the moon, nor will there ever be, so they don't need to worry about it.

I may not know much, but I know Thainess will never infect space. 

5 hours ago, Johnniey said:

You like insulting people don't you? Especially anyone that dares disagree with you.

when they talk complete tosh yes, and you................. like to be the  "forum moderator"....so what!

6 hours ago, Johnniey said:

If you have an open mind watch this by the BBC

ah the old "open mind"  BS

But never  mind your  gullibility, heres one "really"  from the BBC

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14811336   of  course  youll need your "open mind"

Edited by kannot

4 hours ago, partington said:

This is a fake religious video that is not produced by the BBC and has nothing to do with them. It is falsely labelled to fool uncritical people who believe everything they see online.

Always remember: 50% of people have lower than average intelligence...

and 100% are in this thread by the  looks of  things

9 hours ago, rogeroc said:

And have you read and examined the 'conspiracy theories' and examined the arguments back from those who state that it did happen?  If not please do and consider how convincing the arguments are (or otherwise) both ways. No humble person on here can know for sure, hoax or not but to call people retards and stupid for having doubts is inappropriate.

I didn't call anyone retarded, I called them stupid, which they are if they think it didn't happen.

Having a questioning attitude can be very healthy but it can be taken too far to a point where it can become an obsession. The JFK assassination is another one, people just think nothing is true. 

19 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Yes please do question the very significant possibility that it was a hoax.... objectively.

I (and it seems many others) have questioned it, along with the pyramids being built by Martians and a host of other stuff. 

6 hours ago, pattayalover said:

I belive it s a hoax because these men on the moon seem having fun. Just too much fun for my taste. If I was there, I would not jump around in case I fall on a rock and make a hole in my suit and probably die. Think about it. It s like standing on a floating pad surrounded by crocodiles. Would you jump up and down? Certainly not.
The way they talk is totally unprofessional. These are not real astraunots but actors making fun of everybody. There is enough video on YouTube showing it was a hoax. Just send me there and we will see. It s all I ask for. Anyway soon Japan will take pic of the moon, who laugh the least laugh the best. Thailand don't believe it anymore since I post it, anyway, it s a lot of fun to talk about it.

"jumping" around was the best way to  move  but  you keep on "believing"  your  hoax  theory