Thai people now believe that the moon landing was a HOAX.

pattayalover

Moon landing conspiracy is interesting but if you want the real deal look up flat earth groups, there are thousands of websites and videos about the earth being flat. Join a flat earth group on Facebook, its hours of fun arguing with them.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, pattayalover said:

I belive it s a hoax because these men on the moon seem having fun. Just too much fun for my taste. If I was there, I would not jump around in case I fall on a rock and make a hole in my suit and probably die. Think about it. It s like standing on a floating pad surrounded by crocodiles. Would you jump up and down? Certainly not.
The way they talk is totally unprofessional. These are not real astraunots but actors making fun of everybody. There is enough video on YouTube showing it was a hoax. Just send me there and we will see. It s all I ask for. Anyway soon Japan will take pic of the moon, who laugh the least laugh the best. Thailand don't believe it anymore since I post it, anyway, it s a lot of fun to talk about it.

Some light reading...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

3 minutes ago, sipi said:

No no no no its  ALL lies I tell you, theyre  all in it together, The  Russians  the Chinese the Japanese............ I even believe the Moon is a hoax, there is no moon

Edited by kannot

39 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Moon landing conspiracy is interesting but if you want the real deal look up flat earth groups, there are thousands of websites and videos about the earth being flat. Join a flat earth group on Facebook, its hours of fun arguing with them.

yeah! FlatEarthers are even more fun to jib, than the HollowEarthers.

Latest bait I've thrown into their heads, was when they brought up their Idea of the Sky revolving around Polaris - so I query the other relative global view of Crux (which for some reason unknown to them, cannot be seen from upper Lattitudes of the North (and of course, the non-view of Polaris from latitudes nearer Antarctica)

YouTube is full of targets that have heads to play with...

Edited by tifino

6 hours ago, sotonowl said:

I didn't call anyone retarded, I called them stupid, which they are if they think it didn't happen.

Having a questioning attitude can be very healthy but it can be taken too far to a point where it can become an obsession. The JFK assassination is another one, people just think nothing is true. 

So why are such a considerable percentage of us on here 'stupid' ? Back up your insults or don't insult!  Have you examined the conspiracy theories and counter evidence, you didn't answer that one.

I know you didn't use the word retard but you were supporting a Poster that did.

Edited by rogeroc

18 minutes ago, rogeroc said:

So why are such a considerable percentage of us on here 'stupid' ? Back up your insults or don't insult!  Have you examined the conspiracy theories and counter evidence, you didn't answer that one.

I know you didn't use the word retard but you were supporting a Poster that did.

yet its ok to say " dreamer" eh?  c'mon then show us your fantastic evidence?

Lets start with the  first load of BS from the retards 

1.Why cant you see any stars in the moon shots 

"The stars are there and the astronauts can see them if they look away from the sun. The reason that the stars do not show up on the film is that the stars are so dim that the camera cannot gather enough of their light in a short exposure. Our eyes are a lot more sensitive to light than photographic film. "

But of course you wont believe this so try  looking up in the DAYTIME on Earth and  tell me how many stars  you see?

Not enough for you I guess so heres a  short video to help you

and to save the rest of us from the "stupidity" 

Edited by kannot

First of all i did not say dreamer if you believe it happened, i said dreamer if you do not have significant question marks about it happening. You are calling people retards just because they don't believe it, that is very different.

Anyone who is making any strong comment should have examined the evidence and counter evidence available as best they can and i have done that. Personally i believe the evidence against the moon landing is strong and the counter arguments weak with one exception. The exceptional argument for it happening for me is 'how on earth could such a hoax be covered up'.  For this reason alone i can understand why many believe the moon landing happened and i can have regard for that opinion.

6 minutes ago, rogeroc said:

First of all i did not say dreamer if you believe it happened, i said dreamer if you do not have significant question marks about it happening. You are calling people retards just because they don't believe it, that is very different.

Anyone who is making any strong comment should have examined the evidence and counter evidence available as best they can and i have done that. Personally i believe the evidence against the moon landing is strong and the counter arguments weak with one exception. The exceptional argument for it happening for me is 'how on earth could such a hoax be covered up'.  For this reason alone i can understand why many believe the moon landing happened and i can have regard for that opinion.

They are retards its pretty straight forward, you need to stop using words like "believe" .you can "believe" anything but without facts its  all BS

Edited by kannot

30 minutes ago, rogeroc said:

Conspiracy theories my £$%^, get a grip, what's up with people these days. Oh i just heard, the sun isn't going to rise tomorrow, have you read the theories on that.

Try not to be dumb mate, really, please.

1 minute ago, sotonowl said:

Conspiracy theories my £$%^, get a grip, what's up with people these days. Oh i just heard, the sun isn't going to rise tomorrow, have you read the theories on that.

Try not to be dumb mate, really, please.

Im going off on a  cruise  soon, am just hoping the ship doesnt  fall off the edge of the Earth:shock1:

35 minutes ago, kannot said:

Im going off on a  cruise  soon, am just hoping the ship doesnt  fall off the edge of the Earth:shock1:

Transatlantic or Transpacific would definitely be out then, for peace of mind.

Mediterranean or Pacific Island would be your best bet, was going to suggest the Caribbean, but then there's that Bermuda Triangle thingy.    

7 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Transatlantic or Transpacific would definitely be out then, for peace of mind.

Mediterranean or Pacific Island would be your best bet, was going to suggest the Caribbean, but then there's that Bermuda Triangle thingy.    

its  no good  Ive made my decision, too scared to leave the house  now

images.jpg

16 hours ago, kannot said:

No no no no its  ALL lies I tell you, theyre  all in it together, The  Russians  the Chinese the Japanese............ I even believe the Moon is a hoax, there is no moon

Yes, it was certainly nice of all those countries to let us Americans get away with this hoax for so many years. 

They were probably all paid-off by NASA and Hollywood, right?

"Dark Side of the Moon" on Youtube is a must-see in this regard (make sure you watch the FULL version and not the 'edited' ones, of course...lol)

Also, recommended are either of Bart Sibrel's docs: "A Funny Thing Happened on the to The Moon", and "Astronauts Gone Wild", also via YT.

2 hours ago, ballzafire said:

"Dark Side of the Moon" on Youtube is a must-see in this regard (make sure you watch the FULL version and not the 'edited' ones, of course...lol)

Also, recommended are either of Bart Sibrel's docs: "A Funny Thing Happened on the to The Moon", and "Astronauts Gone Wild", also via YT.

Only "must see" if you're a brain-dead idiot and want to somehow become even more stupid.

5 hours ago, Saastrajaa said:

Only "must see" if you're a brain-dead idiot and want to somehow become even more stupid.

There is ample evidence the missions were faked and most of the money diverted to the Secret Space Program and other Black Projects.  

And there's some subtle evidence, too. For example, read up on 33rd-degree mason James Webb, director of NASA at the time, and why, of all things, he decided to resign two months before the launch of Apollo 8, the first mission to have allegedly left Earth's orbit.  Being NASA director at the time would have been the crowning achievement of anybody's career.  Yet, he abruptly quit.  Why?

He was no doubt informed by his 'bosses' that it was concluded that the lives of the astronauts would be at great risk if they traversed the Van Allen radiation belts in an unshielded craft.  There was also the issue of inadequate fuel, which would have required a much bigger rocket, and a host of other reasons, but I digress...

So the decision was made to fake the whole thing.  No Apollo mission ever left Earth's orbit.  He knew that, some day, the truth would come to light, and his name would forever be associated with one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on mankind.  And that was unacceptable to him.

So, those that have the where-with-all will be able to figures these things out.  Those that don't, well, it seems the US Govt's propaganda and mind-control programs have been quite effective for some, haven't they.......

BTW, the only reservation I have about the Dark Side of the Moon documentary is that the producers decided to make light of all these influential people's testimonies by stringing together a series of outtakes at the end, so as to add an element of "non-seriousness" to the whole thing.  My guess is that in order to get it published at all, they were "required" to do that...:ph34r:

Edited by ballzafire

Don't you know the moon is a projection? There are videos on Youtube about it so it must be true. [emoji28]

8 hours ago, ballzafire said:

There is ample evidence the missions were faked and most of the money diverted to the Secret Space Program and other Black Projects.  

And there's some subtle evidence, too. For example, read up on 33rd-degree mason James Webb, director of NASA at the time, and why, of all things, he decided to resign two months before the launch of Apollo 8, the first mission to have allegedly left Earth's orbit.  Being NASA director at the time would have been the crowning achievement of anybody's career.  Yet, he abruptly quit.  Why?

He was no doubt informed by his 'bosses' that it was concluded that the lives of the astronauts would be at great risk if they traversed the Van Allen radiation belts in an unshielded craft.  There was also the issue of inadequate fuel, which would have required a much bigger rocket, and a host of other reasons, but I digress...

So the decision was made to fake the whole thing.  No Apollo mission ever left Earth's orbit.  He knew that, some day, the truth would come to light, and his name would forever be associated with one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on mankind.  And that was unacceptable to him.

So, those that have the where-with-all will be able to figures these things out.  Those that don't, well, it seems the US Govt's propaganda and mind-control programs have been quite effective for some, haven't they.......

BTW, the only reservation I have about the Dark Side of the Moon documentary is that the producers decided to make light of all these influential people's testimonies by stringing together a series of outtakes at the end, so as to add an element of "non-seriousness" to the whole thing.  My guess is that in order to get it published at all, they were "required" to do that...:ph34r:

proof  of my retard  theory if ever it  was needed

11 hours ago, ballzafire said:

I hope someday you get the chance to say this to badass astronaut Buzz Aldrin's face.  He's getting on in years, but I'm sure he's still willing (and likely able) to drop idiots like you with one punch, like he did the last sorry cretin who said to his face that his landing on the moon was faked.

You anti-science <deleted> are not just a nuisance; in the current political climate you are downright dangerous (since one of your ilk is about to take over the top administrative position in the US).  You deserve to be treated with the most dismissive disrespect imaginable, to be mocked and derided mercilessly, and, when necessary, you may need to be physically put of action for your irresponsible influence on others.

Edited by Saastrajaa

On 12/20/2016 at 10:35 AM, rogeroc said:

It's a discussion for grown-ups.  The kids know no better than to be just mischievous and discordant when serious topics are at hand.

Just add them to your ignore list and maybe they'll grow up a bit later and develop the maturity to think sensibly and rationally.  Trying to appeal to them now is just a waste of time...

2 hours ago, ballzafire said:

It's a discussion for grown-ups.  The kids know no better than to be just mischievous and discordant when serious topics are at hand.

Just add them to your ignore list and maybe they'll grow up a bit later and develop the maturity to think sensibly and rationally.  Trying to appeal to them now is just a waste of time...

Many threads with alternative viewpoints are being increasingly viciously attacked by those who believe they hold the 'moral viewpoint' They have the same pattern of arguing which is to simply insult and ridicule without backing up with strong argument. These Posters are destroying this Forum and turning people away. 

4 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Many threads with alternative viewpoints are being increasingly viciously attacked by those who believe they hold the 'moral viewpoint' They have the same pattern of arguing which is to simply insult and ridicule without backing up with strong argument. These Posters are destroying this Forum and turning people away. 

Well put.

I've seen an increase of it on other forums, too.   Youtube seems to have the largest contingent, so I almost never read what's posted there anymore, much less participate.

But a good number of those are prolly gov't-paid trolls, commissioned with 'muddying the water' about topics such as this.  Surprising to find them here, too,  tho...

Good thing an 'ignore' list is still available here, unlike many other forums...

Edited by ballzafire

5 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Yes, completely agree. :smile: