Thai people now believe that the moon landing was a HOAX.

pattayalover

13 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Many threads with alternative viewpoints are being increasingly viciously attacked by those who believe they hold the 'moral viewpoint' They have the same pattern of arguing which is to simply insult and ridicule without backing up with strong argument. These Posters are destroying this Forum and turning people away. 

oh  booo hoooooooo ,when you talk absolute  crap what do you expect, but dont worry your fan club is supporting you thru these stressful times................alternative viewpoints huh, plain crap nothing less

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/22/2016 at 3:37 PM, rogeroc said:

Many threads with alternative viewpoints are being increasingly viciously attacked by those who believe they hold the 'moral viewpoint' They have the same pattern of arguing which is to simply insult and ridicule without backing up with strong argument. These Posters are destroying this Forum and turning people away. 

The only problem with these "alternative viewpoints" is that they tend to defy logic.  It's only believable to people who want to believe it.  If the moon landing was a hoax, then there's an awful lot of people in on it.  Not just current and past NASA employees, but a whole lot of folks in government and civilian contractors.  You can ignore the moon landing itself, but the science of space exploration and discoveries from that cannot be ignored.  From satellites, to jet travel, to any number of scientific discoveries gleaned from research in the field.  But hey, whatever. 

20 percent believe is a hoax. Don't you think we should reconsider that we have been lied. Before Snowden it would have been unimaginable that USA spy on Angela Merkel blackberry.

Don't be naive, we have been lied for years and it will continue. Except me I m not a sheep like most of people because I didn't grow up in the land of the free who have wallet filled with credit cards.

On 19/12/2016 at 0:16 PM, ezzra said:

But still they strongly believe in ghosts, Mo-doo and anything superstitious so much so that they run their lives according

to all those beliefs,

and than they all ask why young Thai kids lagging behind the rest of the world in education....

I'm struggling to understand the connection between being superstitious and suffering from being born into a country that only the privileged with some cash to spend on the kids education have to do with each other. 

Don't the majority of western schools have quite a strong belief in, eh..... a man in the sky watching over your every move? I know mine did and it wasn't staunch Catholic by any means, but the faith was present in assembles.

Now if you were to carpet bomb all religions as a way of saying that they repress critical analysis I'd agree. But your statement mostly sounds it derives from ignorance. Sorry to say.

6 hours ago, pattayalover said:

20 percent believe is a hoax. Don't you think we should reconsider that we have been lied. Before Snowden it would have been unimaginable that USA spy on Angela Merkel blackberry.

Don't be naive, we have been lied for years and it will continue. Except me I m not a sheep like most of people because I didn't grow up in the land of the free who have wallet filled with credit cards.

I don't know where you got that 20% figure, but if true, 80% don't believe it's a hoax.  So the 80% are all naive? 

Perhaps, we should define what 'belief' & 'knowledge' are?

I believe that the Sun will rise tomorrow; perhaps even 'know' it will, based on past experience. But that doesn't prove it will.

I know I exist. That is the only thing that I can be sure of.

10 hours ago, Berkshire said:

The only problem with these "alternative viewpoints" is that they tend to defy logic.  It's only believable to people who want to believe it.  If the moon landing was a hoax, then there's an awful lot of people in on it.  Not just current and past NASA employees, but a whole lot of folks in government and civilian contractors.  You can ignore the moon landing itself, but the science of space exploration and discoveries from that cannot be ignored.  From satellites, to jet travel, to any number of scientific discoveries gleaned from research in the field.  But hey, whatever. 

Yes i agree and said as much earlier, how could such a massive hoax remain uncovered?. Regrettably though this defence is often used by the authorities instead of some more direct scientific evidence to counter individual hoax evidence / theory.

I cannot speak for all but it s not what i want to find believable it is about the strength of evidence presented to me.

If it wasn't a hoax it damn well should have been. What's the point of spending a fortune to go to a place with nothing but rock and dust?

Yes satellites are great for giving us views and forecasts of the geographical and meteorological situations on earth but there was really no need to go all that way just to say to the Russians ' ya boo sucks'.

By believing it's a hoax Thai people are giving the Yanks the benefit of the doubt. They know they weren't that stupid to really go all the way there  just to plant a flag.

On 24/12/2016 at 9:08 PM, bannork said:

If it wasn't a hoax it damn well should have been. What's the point of spending a fortune to go to a place with nothing but rock and dust?

Yes satellites are great for giving us views and forecasts of the geographical and meteorological situations on earth but there was really no need to go all that way just to say to the Russians ' ya boo sucks'.

By believing it's a hoax Thai people are giving the Yanks the benefit of the doubt. They know they weren't that stupid to really go all the way there  just to plant a flag.

Very good.genuine lol at that. 

As a kid I recall James Burke indicating that splashdown could occur anywhere between lands end and Perth, Oz yet there was always a warship, chopper and camera crew in the right place when the chutes opened...

Capsules could quite easily have exited a C130 above the cloud.

Edited by evadgib

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 0:08 AM, bannork said:

It's about superiority, ruling the world.

After ruling the seas, then the air, what comes next?

I remembered that 80 percent believe that the nsa didn't spy.

80 percent believe Sadam stocking WMD.

Most people believe the earth was flat 200 years ago.

Most kids believe in Santa Klaus until age 4.

80 percent believe USA landed on the moon.

I believe in the minority and I was always right.

• 3 weeks later...

And how they can prove it when guys are hiding in capsule flying around the world and say they have been on the moon.? Get real, USA know it s hard to prove against it. Anyone who wanted to denounce this scam have been eliminated. One day we will know the truth. Are you ready to lose face?