Thai people now believe that the moon landing was a HOAX.

pattayalover

I strongly believe that the USA have not been on the moon. Seem to me they were jumping all around like children in a studio in area 51.

I tried to explain this to Thai people and little by little some believe me.

I can not even walk straight after 15 h of bus in Thailand, how these guys can be so fresh and happy after 3 days of travel with no shower, no toilet and no proper sleep?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But still they strongly believe in ghosts, Mo-doo and anything superstitious so much so that they run their lives according

to all those beliefs,

and than they all ask why young Thai kids lagging behind the rest of the world in education....

Edited by ezzra

we cant help stupid, some people just have more of it than others, you got here by plane, you use the internet, have seen untold advances in technology but are silly enough to think it was all just a hoax, mate you really need to get out more

I'd be surprised if one out of ten even knew there had been a moon landing. 

Despibeca good uni education my Mrs has nevercheard of Yuri Gagarin, Neil Armstrong, Cosmonauts, Astronauts orveven NASA.. General knowledge just isn't taught here..

The earth is flat, millions of Americans are convinced.
Just was in an online discussion, someone claimed the holocaust did not happen, proven by no important WWII warlord like Churchill, de Gaulle or Eisenhower mentioning it in their memories.
Guess déportation of Jews was to holiday camps.

2 hours ago, Johnniey said:

Of course it was a fake, in the 60's technology was very poor. Interesting that there were no manned landings for 37 years.

At least you have something in common with it then

2 hours ago, seajae said:

we cant help stupid, some people just have more of it than others, you got here by plane, you use the internet, have seen untold advances in technology but are silly enough to think it was all just a hoax, mate you really need to get out more

Theres  aslo some fairly  recent close up photos of the landing sites  BUT, as  you said , you cant help STUPID

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/new-nasa-study-reveals-origin-of-organic-matter-in-apollo-lunar-samples

Edited by kannot

Just now, Jdiddy said:

All joking  aside, the moon landing was a pretty obvious hoax

What a  sad  world  we live in when folks like you propagate this CRAP yet  billions "believe" in other fantasies

The OP would be a lot more useful if he could convince more people there's no such thing as a money tree.  Or Santa Claus that craps on them anything their heart desires.

And that "90 days same as cash" doesn't means it's free.  And that low-low monthly payments doesn't mean something's a good deal.

Please don't limit your efforts to Thailand, though.

1 hour ago, kkerry said:

I don't believe the US elected Trump, how could they... but it happened...

55555....I was going to say the same.  So some Thais pretend that they believe the OP and he starts a thread about it?  Comical.  No matter.  Americans voted Trump into office, so we are now officially the stupidest people on Earth. 

18 minutes ago, stevenl said:

What does John Glenn have to do with this?

Sent from my ROBBY using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

only  just died, and was the first American in space........never went to the  moon but either way they all did a grand   job risking their lives

Later in the flight, telemetry indicated that the heat shield had become loose. If the telemetry was correct, Glenn's spacecraft would likely have been destroyed during re-entry due to the intense heat.[27] Flight controllers had Glenn modify his re-entry procedure by keeping his retrorocket pack on over the shield to help retain it during re-entry. Leaving the retrorocket pack on caused large chunks of flaming debris to fly past the window of the capsule during re-entry, although Glenn thought it could have also been the heat shield.

Edited by kannot