Stray dogs dig up skeleton of missing man in Kamphaeng Phet

webfact

Stray dogs dig up skeleton of missing man in Kamphaeng Phet

a2.jpg

Image: Sanook

KAMPHAENG PHET: -- Police were called in downtown Kamphaeng Phet Sunday when a bunch of stray dogs were found fighting over a large bone near some undergrowth. It was a human leg bone.

The strays had discovered the remains of a man believed missing for three months, reports Sanook.

Nearby investigators found a pair of black shoes, some clothing and a Thai ID. The ID had the name Manot, 34, a seller of bus tickets at the local bus station.

Police contacted relatives of Manot who said they had no idea that he was dead just that he had not turned up for work for three months.

The remains were sent for an autopsy in Phitsanulok to try to determine the cause of death.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-19

1 hour ago, Jedsada3 said:

Why should the police start investigating if there is no missing charges?

It is the police job to know. They need to smarter, then a dog. Even my cat is smarter.

Doesn't matter about missing person.

3 hours ago, bark said:

It is the police job to know. They need to smarter, then a dog. Even my cat is smarter.

If no one said to the police that the man was missing, how should they know they have to search for him? Or do you think they make the call everyday?

I believe you when you say your cat is smarter...

Just now, Jedsada3 said:

If no one said to the police that the man was missing, how should they know they have to search for him? Or do you think they make the call everyday?

I believe you when you say your cat is smarter...

The guys employer called the police to find the guy. Read the Bangkok post story.

My cat told the dog to go out find they guy.

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:21 PM, tracker1 said:

What ? Nothing unusual he just never turned up for work for 3 months !!! unbelievable then again this is Thailand

Oh please stop the BS of only happens in Thailand. Eveything what happens in thailand  happens everywhere in the world.

A few months ago they found a man of 81 dead in his apartment overhere. Was dead for over 8 months. A loner. Nobody of his neighbours did really miss him because he never came outside. And his rent and bills automaticly were payed by the bank. They found him because a neigbhour eventialy needed to contact him.

Shaming thing is that he had 2 sons.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98735.aspx

21 hours ago, bark said:

Is your cat smart enough to collect tea money? :cheesy:

Edited by possum1931
Added emotian.

On 12/20/2016 at 11:55 PM, Foexie said:

Oh please stop the BS of only happens in Thailand. Eveything what happens in thailand  happens everywhere in the world.

A few months ago they found a man of 81 dead in his apartment overhere. Was dead for over 8 months. A loner. Nobody of his neighbours did really miss him because he never came outside. And his rent and bills automaticly were payed by the bank. They found him because a neigbhour eventialy needed to contact him.

Shaming thing is that he had 2 sons.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98735.aspx

There is a difference If you stay away from the public inside a house and never seen whos to know, but if you go to work regulary and suddenly dont show up for 3 months I would say is a bit strange !