Indian robbed in 50,000 ladyboy snatch

webfact

Indian robbed in 50,000 ladyboy snatch

By Digital Admin -

imdian-ladyboy-snatch.jpg?fit=720,480

PATTAYA: -- At 3am, on the morning of December 21, Pattaya police were called to Walking Street after reports of a robbery.

The victim, thirty-four year old Indian tourist Mr Arvinder Singh Bhatia complained that as he was strolling along the street he was approached and hassled by two ladyboys who began touching and provoking him.

He says he remained calm and laughed the incident off until he later realised his white-gold necklace was missing.

Officers will review CCTV images in an attempt to identify the suspects.

A warning is issued that crime in Pattaya is on the increase again over the holiday period. On the night of December 20 Pattaya police committed 900 officers to patrol the streets and try to prevent crime.

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/indian-robbed-50000-ladyboy-snatch/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-12-21

" A warning is issued that crime in Pattaya is on the increase again over the holiday period. On the night of December 20 Pattaya police committed 900 officers to patrol the streets and try to prevent crime."

What Warning, where, when, how?

900 really? I saw 6 to 8 patrolling Walking Street last night, in one herd.

15 hours ago, KenKadz said:
" A warning is issued that crime in Pattaya is on the increase again over the holiday period. On the night of December 20 Pattaya police committed 900 officers to patrol the streets and try to prevent crime."

Probably a typo, one zero to many.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, LennyW said:

Must be the Indian 50,000 Baht insurance claim season again!!

To be honest I have no doubt he was wearing a gold necklace close to the value of 50K Baht, and more than likely not covered by his travel insurance.

Also I have qualms about pointing a finger at the Ladyboys as being a blight on Pattaya.

About time for some multi lingual posters around town:

"Leave it at home if you value it" & "watch out there's a lady boy (or two) about"...

Pattaya One could run a daily news feature...

"Snatch Of The Day"

10 hours ago, KenKadz said:

The remaining 892 are actually out stopping tourists on bikes and gouging them for various offenses.

This is not the season for crime prevention, more the season to make as much as possible.