Two dead as "quiet guy" walks into Lampang restaurant and starts shooting

webfact

Two dead as "quiet guy" walks into Lampang restaurant and starts shooting

p3.jpg

Picture: Sanook

LAMPANG: -- Two people are dead and two seriously wounded after a man walked into a restaurant in Lampang, northern Thailand, last night and started shooting.

Police later arrested the shooter in Lamphun. They do not know the reason for the attack as the shooter has said nothing.

A witness who is the daughter of the woman working in the Khammoey restaurant who was shot dead, said that the shooter walked over from his lodgings on the other side of the road, reports Sanook.

First he shot a man and his son. Then he shot a customer in the head and the witness's mother who were both pronounced dead at he scene.

He then calmly walked out and held up a local who was riding a motorcycle. He stole the bike and fled the scene.

She said that the shooter was a quiet guy who usually kept himself to himself.

He was named as "Mack" aged 32.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-23

58 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

This may be the result of the teachings in Thailand Everyone is taught   to  hold in their emotions and not show them

So when they do it explodes like this

Yep. As Popeye used to say before pulling out his can of spinach, "That's all I can takes, I can't takes no more."  Then boom!

Some more senseless gun deaths, the pro gun lobby will be along in a minute stating that it isn't the guns fault and if there were more guns this type of thing wouldn't happen rubbish.

RIP to the victims of yet another mentally unstable person with a firearm.

2 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

This may be the result of the teachings in Thailand Everyone is taught   to  hold in their emotions and not show them

Doubly so or more if assisted by Ya ba.  Repressed stress hormones and amphetamines seem tp be the deadly cocktail..   I do not think either one would be as bad wiithout the other.  It is the only conclusion I can come to as to why so many so called quiet types go postal here.

My chosen gun of choice is my right hand with the first two fingers making the barrel and cocked using my thumb.  I have shot so many people when they continually annoy me and visualise them falling to their knees clutching their chests and oozing blood.  Makes me feel better and I get to do it everyday without penalty.

2 hours ago, zd1 said:

Some more senseless gun deaths, the pro gun lobby will be along in a minute stating that it isn't the guns fault and if there were more guns this type of thing wouldn't happen rubbish.

RIP to the victims of yet another mentally unstable person with a firearm.

Yeah, i think guns and trucks should be illegal.

50 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Doubly so or more if assisted by Ya ba.  Repressed stress hormones and amphetamines seem tp be the deadly cocktail..   I do not think either one would be as bad wiithout the other.  It is the only conclusion I can come to as to why so many so called quiet types go postal here.

Amphetamine psychosis and psychosis from lack of sleep (loud music). Double the fun.

Maybe sometime this century the police is getting the bright idea of trying to find out where the people delivering the guns to all maniacs are. That might actually solve some small things that they seem to forget here. In this place it is look for the small things when it´s already to late, and wipe the big things under the carpet. My name is Get Real, it´s time for the authorities the do the same.

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

Maybe sometime this century the police is getting the bright idea of trying to find out where the people delivering the guns to all maniacs are. That might actually solve some small things that they seem to forget here. In this place it is look for the small things when it´s already to late, and wipe the big things under the carpet. My name is Get Real, it´s time for the authorities the do the same.

Nobody is delivering guns. They are simply for sale. The problem is mentally unstable people. This is universal. The problem is, especially in LOS, that mental health professionals are not called in often enough for fear of losing face. Intervention is the answer.

13 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

Yes, that and the general Thai rationalizing that they do to justify about anything.  They so often are not considerate of others.  They run their business, bring their cackling hens and barking dogs right next to your house and don't give a darn whether things bother you or others

13 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

This may be the result of the teachings in Thailand Everyone is taught to hold in their emotions and not show them

Teachings?  & where exactly are all Thais taught these teachings?

It's not something I've heard about or seen any evidence of....excluding a random jai yen yen here and there.

Sounds like the sort of myth perpetrated by and for falang that have only been to Pattaya and other such shitholes, but feel they have a deep understanding of the thai psyche..

15 hours ago, akentryan said:

Some crap can irritate you. My new neighbor parks his car in front of my house, not his house? Not worth killing him over but if I park my car in front of his house I may well be in danger

Me thinks a few of those tack style nails might do the trick. Good luck.

8 hours ago, arrowsdawdle said:

Nobody is delivering guns. They are simply for sale. The problem is mentally unstable people. This is universal. The problem is, especially in LOS, that mental health professionals are not called in often enough for fear of losing face. Intervention is the answer.

Nobody is delivering guns??? You just talked about mental stability???

So, you are one of thoose persons that think all guns used in crime are from real shops with a license for own, use and carry.
Really need som intervention in your way of thinking! 

There are criminal organisations that are supplying the guns that are used in most of the crimes. It may well be a single person that sells his gun as only one to the perpetrator, but
the gun mostly originally comes from the criminal organisations that are living on selling guns, weapons and drugs.

That was easy to explain. You have any more statements or questionable all disputed facts? Merry Christmas!

Archived