Christmas Day walk-in lunch

DavidOxon

We've just had our plans for tomorrows lunch unavoidably cancelled due to an unfortunate family illness...

Everywhere I know is fully booked...

is anyone aware of anywhere doing a nice (reasonably priced) walk in Christmas day lunch or buffet?

Thanks

D

4 minutes ago, jonwilly said:

I am given to understand that The Pub is not doing a Christmas Festival this year due to the high cost of Turkey.

john

Used to be good place for Christmas festivities.

Well spotted, it seems it's the normal menu only.

http://www.thepubchiangmai.com/2016/december-newsletter-4/

8 hours ago, jobin said:

If you only want loads of food, the daily buffet at the Grandview Hotel is tops in CM.  199 baht and sitting from 11:45 to near 3pm. Probably no T-bone or turkey but you may eat till you bust.

Christmas Day at the Grandview is usually 599 Baht - not 199. Christmas Eve is more. And they usually are fully booked a couple of days in advance.

3 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Try sizzler....

Some of my friends have told me that they booked up tables in various restaurants over the Christmas period and these restaurants have cancelled their bookings only giving a day or two notice saying they have over booked

Seems like Sizzlers or MK are probably the best option.

7 minutes ago, jonwilly said:

Me thinks you Excreted it up.

john

Not fair to folk of my age who long for good old Brit grub.

Merry festive Season.

From here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/what-christmas-dinner-looks-like-around-the-world-a6768231.html

Scroll down the list to the end.

"It may have been created as a tongue-in-cheek option for gamers too busy bashing buttons to whip up a festive meal, but you can bet that won’t have stopped some of Britain’s singletons from plunging straight in."

Tongue in Cheek, ye gods what the Modern Day perves get up.

john

Bring back the Birch !

Archived