is this a ladyboy?

thonglor10

i'm not passing judgement on anyone. i'm not saying it's a bad thing if the answer is yes. i'm not criticizing this person. i'm not suggesting relations with ladyboys is a bad thing. hopefully that is a sufficient disclaimer people will not attack me for asking a simple question. i'm just curious if this person is a ladyboy. thank you.

Edited by Scott

5 minutes ago, thonglor10 said:

Hi Carib,

Thank you for confirming my hunch someone would find some way to attack me anyway.

I did not attack you, I asked a question which you failed to answer.

So again,how would YOU like it if.....

I don't think so. Just a bit masculine looking chick 

Also a ladyboy would go way over the top with makeup and filters to look as feminine as possible. This looks like a more natural shot, of a chick without makeup

2 minutes ago, jspill said:

I don't think so. Just a bit masculine looking chick 

Also a ladyboy would go way over the top with makeup and filters to look as feminine as possible. This looks like a more natural shot, of a chick without makeup

Thanks. Ya with makeup and dressed up there was no question it was a woman. 

1 minute ago, chickenslegs said:

Nobody can answer the question unless they have very personal knowledge of the person in the photo.

If that's the case it would explain the responses I'm getting. It's an unanswerable question.

I spent quite awhile in Thailand and I also cannot answer it. I was hoping others had some special ladyboy-radar like people always claim to have. But they aren't showing it off here.

5 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Looks quite nice, why would you care?

Please see the disclaimer in the OP. If you think you found a loophole which would allow for me 'caring', let me know where it is, so that i can reword the disclaimer and close the loophole.

P.S. Why would you care whether or not I care?

Edited by thonglor10

Don't start getting upset thonhlor10. This is only an internet forum and a bit of ribbing  from a few strangers is not the end of the world. Noone is going to be following you if you meet this person. How tall they are is usually a giveaway, but your photo is inconclusive in this regard. When I said "good luck" I meant it.

why do you want to know?

Worried about making a mistake?

Questions like these are so lame. What you're really saying is that you have no problem whether someone you <deleted> used to be a man or not. That's great man, good for you. You sound very open minded.

Pretending it's ridiculous for every other man to want to know is absurd. 

51 minutes ago, thonglor10 said:

You are linking to a wiki page for the concept of the 'loaded question' but that is not a valid response to the question "How would YOU like it if...?" - This is conditional, hence the 'if', and therefore not loaded as in your example but entirely different grammar.

His conditional question could be used as part of an attack as it may carry negative implications for your part, but up to this point you haven't been "attacked" at all: you have had a valid question asked where you have the opportunity to answer, the fact your answer may cast you in a light you'd rather not recognise doesn't mean you were attacked, it just means you let everyone see you by your window with your pants down.

4 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

His conditional question could be used as part of an attack 

Point out a logical fallacy and without fail some pedant will try to argue it wasn't. 

His question clearly implied I'm guilty of something. Here you are arguing it could have just been a random question that had nothing to do with me or the OP. You know that's not what he was doing, as I do, as he does, as anyone with half a brain does. 

Edited by thonglor10

Just now, thonglor10 said:

You point out a logical fallacy and without fail some pedant will try to argue it wasn't. 

His question clearly implied I'm guilty of something. Here you are arguing it could have just been a random question that had nothing to do with more or the OP based on the way he worded it. You know that's not what he was doing, as I do, as he does, as anyone with half a brain does. 

He asked a valid question, to use the exact words of yet another poster. That's three of us waiting for an answer whilst you kick your legs in the pram and demand to have your cake and eat it.

I could answer your questions, if you had deserved it. Like how the majority can be spotted a mile off just from their over-exaggeratedly feminine gait, that is in actual fact nothing like natural born females in reality. That's just for starters but you have yet to deem yourself worthy.

2 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

That's three of us waiting for an answer

You also want to know the answer, yet are claiming it's not a loaded question. Hilarious. 

Why do you want to know the answer? What does it have to do with anything?

You know as well as I do that you're assuming I'm guilty of what the question asks about. And that makes it loaded. The only way it wouldn't be loaded is if it's completely unrelated to me or the OP, in which case you might as well me asking me how to make Somtom or what Cambodia's largest export is. 

12 minutes ago, thonglor10 said:

You also want to know the answer, yet are claiming it's not a loaded question. Hilarious. 

Why do you want to know the answer? What does it have to do with anything?

You know as well as I do that you're assuming I'm guilty of what the question asks about. And that makes it loaded. The only way it wouldn't be loaded is if it's completely unrelated to me or the OP, in which case you might as well me asking me how to make Somtom or what Cambodia's largest export is. 

It is not your curiosity of ladyboys that deserves criticism. You disrespect other people consistently, whether it's putting their faces on the internet or requiring others do for you what you will not do for others.

Your garbage about loaded questions was already dealt with. That is not the same as there being implications for your actions for which you refuse to take responsibility.

You entered this topic crying like a baby "hopefully that is a sufficient disclaimer people will not attack me for asking a simple question" - and that's the way you're probably going to leave it, since it wasn't true you were "asking a simple question."