Realestate agents in Surat Thani

Been thinking about selling my condo in Phunpin, Surat Thani for awhile and move the family to Bangkok. Problem is that I can't find real-estate broker to sell the condo. I tried DD properties, but that is a tough method to sell. Can any of you advise on good brokerage firm , agents...etc that may be of help? Neighbor has been eyeing it for his son, but he wants it dirt cheap. Good website perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

If money is not necessary i would just hold onto it. More and more people are moving up from the Southern Provinces to Chumphon and Surat as the unrest continues down there. Even developers like Sansiri are building down there, and have been for a few years now. There is a huge amount of money swilling around in those southern provinces and many people with ongoing businesses in the deep south look to move families north a bit whilst still being reasonable driving distance away. 

If money is not necessary i would just hold onto it. More and more people are moving up from the Southern Provinces to Chumphon and Surat as the unrest continues down there. Even developers like Sansiri are building down there, and have been for a few years now. There is a huge amount of money swilling around in those southern provinces and many people with ongoing businesses in the deep south look to move families north a bit whilst still being reasonable driving distance away. 

Money is not an issue. It is more of anxiousness to move. It makes it harder to purchase a Condo in Bangkok while leaving condo here empty. However, it is a good advice that I will ponder but will continued to look for a good brokerage firm for representation. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect