POTY: And the Winner IS

Scott

Was just thinking, our stalker(s) have gone very quiet here...Perhaps bums are going, burp, burp.

Reminds me of those films where the bad guy phones the cops and knows he has so many seconds to talk whilst the cops frantically try and trace the call..

Hmmmmm, our "thorn(s)" seem to have forgotten their number is traced automatically.....Tut, Tut..... b0209.gif

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, sipi said:

The story about the plane, ice-cream, beer fridge and gay man was getting interesting until it was deleted. A real Laurel and Hardy skit by the sound of it.

The deal seems to be this:

1. The Isaan Refugee wanted to visit a Scottish friend in Songkhla.

2. The gladiator formerly known as Blether (now posting as SingalongSam) offered to lend the mighty Isaan Refugee some cash.

3. The Isaan Refugee accepted the offer.

4. The gladiator formerly known as Blether then fell out with the Isaan Refugee.

5. This "falling out" occurred when the gladiator formerly known as Blether was posting as PattsZero.

6. The animosity grew worse when the gladiator formerly known as Blether came back as Phrodan.

5. The gladiator formerly known as Blether evidently wants his cash back.

As for ice creams, beer fridges and gay men, you'll need to wait for the book, The Vicious Truth About The Isaan Refugee, available soon at your local Amazon store.  

=================

At the risk of being mocked by just about everyone, I do admire people with ambition. Blether's books may or may not represent the pinnacle of literary craftsmanship, but at least he knows how to use the internet to make cash.

1 minute ago, Fabricus said:

2. The gladiator formerly known as Blether (now posting as SingalongSam) offered to lend the mighty Isaan Refugee some cash.

4. The gladiator formerly known as Blether then fell out with the Isaan Refugee.

5. This "falling out" occurred when the gladiator formerly known as Blether was posting as PattsZero.

6. The animosity grew worse when the gladiator formerly known as Blether came back as Phrodan.

As for ice creams, beer fridges and gay men, you'll need to wait for the book, The Vicious Truth About The Isaan Refugee, available soon at your local Amazon store.  

=================

At the risk of being mocked by just about everyone, I do admire people with ambition. Blether's books may or may not represent the pinnacle of literary craftsmanship, but at least he knows how to use the internet to make cash.

Good Lawd I am glad I asked.

Hyperthetically (spelled wrong no doubt), if the money was lent and not gifted then a simple payback would put this to rest.

3 minutes ago, Fabricus said:

=================

And that money lending thing is totally false, totally.....I have a list of false stories...

2 minutes ago, sipi said:

Good Lawd I am glad I asked.

Hyperthetically (spelled wrong no doubt), if the money was lent and not gifted then a simple payback would put this to rest.

That's assuming the gay man didn't steal the money and spend it all on ice cream. 

Maybe the Isaan Refugee hitch-hiked to Songkhla.

All will be revealed .......... soon!!!

54 minutes ago, transam said:

I forgot, if anyone meets up with my stalker and he starts slagging TVF members off, think three on the list, one of them will probably be me, so just to put you one step ahead, I am the Isaan refugee without a pot to piss in, actually that is true, BUT, I live in a beautiful two story house on the edge of a lake, I have an even more beautiful wife and live a very happy life where things are really coming together for our lad after a lot of hard work ....So there you have it... b0220.gif

I think I know that lake. Stayed there a few times. Wouldn't mind a house there. 

3 minutes ago, Fabricus said:

That's assuming the gay man didn't steal the money and spend it all on ice cream. 

Maybe the Isaan Refugee hitch-hiked to Songkhla.

All will be revealed .......... soon!!!

My stalker has stated on this forum that Transam makes friends with TVF members and then asks to borrow money from them...Total BS, I have never asked anyone in LOS to borrow money.

Any member that I have asked to borrow money from please come forward...

I have more TRUE stories...

7 minutes ago, transam said:

My stalker has stated on this forum that Transam makes friends with TVF members and then asks to borrow money from them...Total BS, I have never asked anyone in LOS to borrow money.

Any member that I have asked to borrow money from please come forward...

I have more TRUE stories...

You need to worry less. If you're right and know you're right, cool. Nothing else matters.

I can't judge or pass comment because:

1. I don't know the facts

2. It's not my business to get involved.

Few people believe me when I say I worked for two weeks at a bogus finance company back in 2000 and came across a certain somebody.

But so what. I'm right. Nothing else matters. 

4 minutes ago, Fabricus said:

You need to worry less. If you're right and know you're right, cool. Nothing else matters.

I can't judge or pass comment because:

1. I don't know the facts

2. It's not my business to get involved.

Few people believe me when I say I worked for two weeks at a bogus finance company back in 2000 and came across a certain somebody.

But so what. I'm right. Nothing else matters. 

I have nothing to fear, if I did I would not be writing, my stalker has not got the same "sense"....Dear oh dear...

Yeah sorry for asking.

It did sound kind of entertaining from a distance.

PS. Transam has never asked me for money. But if we ever meet, which I doubt, I would buy him a beer. Actually I would buy nearly anyone a beer.

14 minutes ago, transam said:

Must admit the worse lie which he wrote on this forum was.....

Transam is a "Draft Dodger"............That one hurt, totally untrue, he got banned for it. My Sgt.Major dad will haunt the guy for that......

Would you like a virtual introduction to people at the Royal Chelsea Hospital?

While I was checking out my ex-GF's exotic history I came across the great grandson of General Sir Harry Prendergast, the man who led the British Empire to victory in the third Anglo-Burmese war. He put me in touch with a Burmese researcher who in turn shed light on how the Singora cannon was captured at Mandalay and sent to Chelsea.

The great grandson sent me a diamond of a photo -- it's a close up of the cannon next to the flagpole. The man has connections  with the Hospital, and I have written to people at the Hospital several times.

I can't get involved with this Isaan Refugee nonsense, but I can help put you in touch with elderly retirees at Chelsea. You may have a lot in common with them.

Edited by Fabricus

Just now, sipi said:

Yeah sorry for asking.

It did sound kind of entertaining from a distance.

PS. Transam has never asked me for money. But if we ever meet, which I doubt, I would buy him a beer. Actually I would buy nearly anyone a beer.

I'm free for lunch.

6 minutes ago, Fabricus said:

Would you like a virtual introduction to people at the Royal Chelsea Hospital?

While I was checking out my ex-GF's exotic history I came across the great grandson of General Sir Harry Prendergast, the man who led the British Empire to victory in the third Anglo-Burmese war. He put me in touch with a Burmese researcher who in turn shed light on how the Singora cannon was captured at Mandalay and sent to Chelsea.

The great grandson sent me a diamond of a photo -- it's a close up of the cannon next to the flagpole. The man has connections  with the Hospital, and I have written to people at the Hospital several times.

I can't get involved with this Isaan Refugee nonsense, but I can help put you in touch with elderly retirees at Chelsea. You may have a lot in common with them.

Thanks for the offer but my head is now really detached from stuff..

Just thought, I have a pic somewhere of Mrs.Trans in Trafalgar square with a bunch of Chelsea Pensioner rascals..... b0220.gif

And what is with all the stalking sh*&t? I know another poster, a real fine upstanding character, who had to hang up his keyboard as a result of a stalker (and I never saw him say a bad thing about anybody).

4 minutes ago, GarryP said:

And what is with all the stalking sh*&t? I know another poster, a real fine upstanding character, who had to hang up his keyboard as a result of a stalker (and I never saw him say a bad thing about anybody).

How do you know there is even a stalker ?...might be made to serve some agenda ?

Think of the news in recent weeks were a Muslin woman claimed a racist attack which never happened, some people made stuff up just to be the center of attention 

1 minute ago, Savilesghost said:

How do you know there is even a stalker ?...might be made to serve some agenda ?

Think of the news in recent weeks were a Muslin woman claimed a racist attack which never happened, some people made stuff up just to be the center of attention 

EVIDENCE tells all.......:smile:

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Thanks for the offer but my head is now really detached from stuff..Just thought, I have a pic somewhere of Mrs.Trans in Trafalgar square with a bunch of Chelsea Pensioner rascals..... b0220.gif

Then share it. 

Your wife is a very pretty woman. You've done well. And you say her son is now part of the Royal Thai Police. She must be proud.

IMO, Blether is 50% decent and 50% silly. I don't see him as bad. The real worm is that dopehead. 

A few months back I had lots of PMs warning me about that little creep. I ignored all the advice. I figured the dopehead was decent. He isn't. He's the worm and the shit stirrer.

Blether is basically okay. He served in the army, too. It's kinda crazy that the two of you don't get along.

1 minute ago, Fabricus said:

Then share it. 

Your wife is a very pretty woman. You've done well. And you say her son is now part of the Royal Thai Police. She must be proud.

IMO, Blether is 50% decent and 50% silly. I don't see him as bad. The real worm is that dopehead. 

A few months back I had lots of PMs warning me about that little creep. I ignored all the advice. I figured the dopehead was decent. He isn't. He's the worm and the shit stirrer.

Blether is basically okay. He served in the army, too. It's kinda crazy that the two of you don't get along.

A long story but the guy made 2+2=5.....That's it......

The lad has just arrived on leave, so the beer is out. He is in the elite branch of the Thai police force which is looked up to by other branches. It was a long trek to get into it, "Royal Thai Boarder Patrol Police Force"...He just gave me a sticker to put on my windscreen showing the Branch..Won't tell you what goes with it...

b0220.gif