Out of sight: Queen Elizabeth misses church again

webfact

15 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

The best part of the job is to sign all the laws before they come into effect so you get the chance to see where the government will invest money,arms etc. then you get a straw man to buy shares on the cheap, she is a very rich lady who has virtually no living expenses.

Well I could mentioned some other countries but my lips are seeled

or I might get banned from TV 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

An allegation of insider trading ?

OK, which shares did the Queen buy cheaply which then soon gained value after laws were signed ?

Name the shrares that the Queen bought

I cant, it is a possibility that i read about, nobody can turn down a quick buck and the queen is only human. If she new that the government were going to build two aircraft carriers wouldn't it be logical to invest in ship yards and weapons systems?

I read that when Churchill was 1st Lord of the admiralty during the first world war he was responsible for reporting the result of the battle of Jutland which he did but incompletely, he gave out the British and German losses only at first and since the Germans sank more British ships than the British sank German ships share prices fell dramatically in London, It was rumored, but never proven, that Churchill made a killing on the stock market as he alone knew that the Germans had retreated back to the home port. Just an example of how it can be done. 

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Contact the Queen and asks her whether she would divorce Greek Phil and then get married to you .

If she agrees, then the jobs yours

He may be of Greek royalty but he is of Danish extraction, i don't know how that affects the inbreeding statistics. Blond, blue eyed, he fitted in well with the house of Battenburg ( translated from German that would be Mountbatten )

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

I cant, it is a possibility that i read about, nobody can turn down a quick buck and the queen is only human. If she new that the government were going to build two aircraft carriers wouldn't it be logical to invest in ship yards and weapons systems?

OK, so it was just a suggestion of something that she may be able to and not an actual allegation of something that She has done .

You made it sound like, in your post, that you were accusing her of insider trading .

Does she even actually pass laws about building aircraft carriers ?

Are there UK laws about building aircraft carriers ?

I expect its down to the suggestion of the Gov and so many people will know before the Queen would know

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Exactly.  I am not a monarchist either, but she seems a nice genuine lady who, like you say, has inspired and lifted the spirits of many people in the UK and elsewhere. 

I would feel happier with her running the country than all the looser and incompetent government characters we have had over the last few years. 

Sadly these days most people in the UK seem to have got very selfish and negative about anyone... they like to pull people down and make them look bad, rather than have any hero's or role models to look up to. 

Many people in the UK do  have heroes and role models they look up to and want to be like.

Not hard working people, though; but people who are famous for being famous like minor celebrities and the so called stars of TV reality shows!

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

What i meant was that we don't go overboard about the monarchy to the same extent as 'some' countries. Queen Elizabeth may represent her country well but she is hardly important to the world in general. The world doesn't need Lizzie it needs a good shafting.

The Queen is the Head of the British Commonwealth not a small or insignificant Grouping. And while the Monarchy does not carry the same amount of reverence as in the past. Never the less to many the Queen is extremely important. Get well soon You Majesty

9 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Sad, that some are so mean spirited to a woman who has hurt no one and instead  made alot of people feel secure and lifted their spirits. She's done far more for the well being of the UK than many of the petty misfits of TVF.  I am not a monarchist, but jeez, that is someone's gran and a beloved icon to some UK residents.  Be nice.

I am a monarchist and I say and pray Long Live The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a monarchist and I say and pray Long Live The Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a republican but wish no ill-will to the Queen. It would be nice to think she will be the last one to 'reign over us', but I fear we're saddled with them for a while ?

3 hours ago, Thailand said:

What in the world is the matter with some people on this forum!

I need to remember some people are mentally unwell, very sad but true, and to pray for them

The levels of their depravity is highlighted by their anger to an elderly caring lady, The Queen of, England maybe they should post equally obnoxious comments about our loving Monarchy here, and they might be subjected to the treatment they deserve

I would not choose to associate with them at home, they have nothing in their lives, so other than praying for them; need to avoid them

These same people, hopefully a minority are the same ones who complain they get ripped off by Thai ladies, keep up the good work ladies

God Bless the Monarchy both in Thailand and the UK

I need to remember some people are mentally unwell, very sad but true, and to pray for them

The levels of their depravity is highlighted by their anger to an elderly caring lady, The Queen of, England maybe they should post equally obnoxious comments about our loving Monarchy here, and they might be subjected to the treatment they deserve

I would not choose to associate with them at home, they have nothing in their lives, so other than praying for them; need to avoid them

These same people, hopefully a minority are the same ones who complain they get ripped off by Thai ladies, keep up the good work ladies

God Bless the Monarchy both in Thailand and the UK

One of the great things about Great Britain is that people are free to say what they think. To suggest it should be otherwise is shameful.

6 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I wouldn't mind a gig like that myself. My specialities are waving, patting corgis, looking sombre and giving the odd speech.

I wouldn't ask for meals, overtime and pension either.

The difference is that Queen Elizabeth is diplomatic and positive in her outlook.   She also doesn't troll on Thaivisa.   

5 minutes ago, Credo said:

The difference is that Queen Elizabeth is diplomatic and positive in her outlook.   She also doesn't troll on Thaivisa.   

She reminds me of myself. I am diplomatic and optimistic too. 

troll? Is that a word u drop every time u come across a post that doesnt appeal to you?

13 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Get well soon, Lizzie.

Hope  so .

Who  is  capable  of stepping into  her  slippers .

A hard act to follow .

Did not her intended successor say he wanted to be reincarnated as a unmentionable object??? 

Maybe we could have a president instead, it could be:

2809413633.jpg  OR nigel.jpg

On second toughs lets keep the monarchy...

Better stick to plan "A"   ...Long Live the Queen.:burp: