Busted! Girl who fired gun to celebrate New Year faces the chief of police

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heard a loud noise about 3am Jan 1st outside our house in Hua Hin. Didn't see anything, but the Mrs found a damaged bullet outside our door and a scratch mark where it hit our gate last night. Scary stuff, though I'm pretty sure it didn't end up here on purpose.

3 hours ago, djayz said:

I understand she's still young and inexperienced. She made a mistake, we all do. 

I sincerely hope nobody was injured/killed by the bullets and that she learns to think about what she's doing before she does it. 

The way she swung that barrel afterwards and before the gun was made safe could quite easily have lead to the cameraman filming his own demise!

Edited by evadgib

44 minutes ago, halloween said:

No matter what the topic, somebody will have to say 'what about....." Should police ignore every other crime because they have "bigger fish to fry"?

No!

But how about not making a big fuss about it, as if they just ended crime for good!

A braindead girlie shoot a pistol to celebrate new years!

They didn't solve a murder mystery with 12 dead bodies!

As with the other post regarding the shooting tragedy on New Years Eve, it beggars belief the mentality of Thais these days.
Just before you go out for a drink:

Clothing is appropriate: check
Hair looks ok: check

Make-up ok: check
Money: check
Id: check
Gun: check !!!!

Poor girl probably got all confused and excited and thought she was at a middle eastern wedding . Lucky it was only a .38 and not a AK47 with a full magazine . Firing into the air is quite a  common way to celebrate.

7 hours ago, waldroj said:

Sanit certainly has weird priorities.

As for the gloves, well ... https://is.gd/xXxDCD !!!

And what would you have said if anybody would have been killed or injured by her stupidity? What goes up must comedown somewhere and if it is a person I suppose that doesn't matter to you, only that you can get in a dig at the police or the government.

We have isis in the west making big trouble this girl was enjoying the party season so what she fired a gun she didn't hurt anyone you can go to Kathu in phuket bang na in bangjok or the rtp HD of in bkk to use guns if you want to fire guns - lets see some sense let her go and I will see her down the range x

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

the police chief proudly presenting a young woman,  not even a criminal.  She just made a mistake - no harm done.

ridiculous.

Nothing important to do for him?

Showing his priorities.

" The crime can attract a 10 year prison sentence, 5,000 baht fine or both. "

So how is she not a criminal?

4 hours ago, djayz said:

I understand she's still young and inexperienced. She made a mistake, we all do. 

I sincerely hope nobody was injured/killed by the bullets and that she learns to think about what she's doing before she does it. 

When you were young and inexperienced did you fire off a gun indiscriminately? I didn't and I don't know anybody that did.

30 minutes ago, halloween said:

" The crime can attract a 10 year prison sentence, 5,000 baht fine or both. "

So how is she not a criminal?

I would define a criminal by what has been done, bad intention, people hurt, damage done etc - not by the punishment provided by the law

I remember when I took the Mona Lisa a few years back....we filmed everything!!!  I put it on the cloud and even got a few twitter likes!!!  somehow they found me, now i'm a hole for the next 3499338 years.

phones are great.  idiots get busted, smart people record idiots, and the government can save billions on tracking the sheep.

7 hours ago, kannot said:

looks  to me like she  saw it as a modelling assignment....sponsored by Nike

She  should be told the way to celebrate is  to put the gun to your  temple and no doubt  with her uni education Im pretty sure she could do it

She would still miss her brain.

Anybody in Thailand can attend a university and gain a degree from a private university. All it takes is cash to pay the fees and turning up at the various required exams and ceremonies, wearing the correct uniform and wai-ing the right people. Study is optional. A degree is guaranteed.

The age in relation to the year at university, the breast enhancement, the lack of a job, the immature, irresponsible behaviour paint a picture of a spoiled kid. Who knows?