Where To Watch The Manchester Derby Tomorrow?

helicoptor

Tim agogo on second road is a cracking place to watch football. Massive screen, cheap draught beer and sexy ladies thrown into the mix. I go there every weekend.

As for more blues than reds - I doubt it. Man Utd are always well supported in there when I go to watch the footies.

Other than that The Premiership Bar on Soi Diana Inn is quite a good second choice.

preferably where there are more blues than reds :D

Good man helicopter :D

Although, as a blue myself, i am going to be watching it in a Red pub. In a sea of red shirts, i'll be there in sky blue. Hopefully we'll stuff them and hopefully i'll get out alive :o

The Butchers Arms on Soi Boukhaow is a good place to watch footy. With good english beer as well. :D

preferably where there are more blues than reds :bah:

Good man helicopter :o

Although, as a blue myself, i am going to be watching it in a Red pub. In a sea of red shirts, i'll be there in sky blue. Hopefully we'll stuff them and hopefully i'll get out alive :D

The Butchers Arms on Soi Boukhaow is a good place to watch footy. With good english beer as well. :D

Well just by accident I stumbled across Terrace Bar on Siam Country Road, the owner is a man city fan (from Birmingham :D ) he has brainwashed his thai wife in being a blue and its only 5 minutes from where I live :o and guaranteed MCFC matches will get preference on his telly :bah:

I think i just found my local

:D

preferably where there are more blues than reds :bah:

Good man helicopter :o

Although, as a blue myself, i am going to be watching it in a Red pub. In a sea of red shirts, i'll be there in sky blue. Hopefully we'll stuff them and hopefully i'll get out alive :D

Well just by accident I stumbled across Terrace Bar on Siam Country Road, the owner is a man city fan (from Birmingham :D ) he has brainwashed his thai wife in being a blue and its only 5 minutes from where I live :o and guaranteed MCFC matches will get preference on his telly :bah:

I think i just found my local

:D

Where's that by then ?