Video: crazy driving as drunk woman drags motorcycle under pick-up for three kilometers

webfact

13 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Enlightened atheists with enlargements are extraordinary dangerous when using a keyboard as a weapon. I don't see any enlightenment when the poster can't even figure out that the person on the Moped didn't get sent to Nirwana straight away. 

A great tip would be to read the Jehovas' Witness brochures together with all the Watchtower bs and all posts on this godless forum. 

I usually don't bother reading inconsequential reporting of this kind, but I should have read the article to the end. I got bored. No one died? Oh, no! Oh, well! I guess it is just a matter of time. Buddha or JC is watching. LOL

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, elgordo38 said:

Are you not being a bit harsh I hear his name mentioned all the time on time. Its God da oh well better stop there. 

I've seen "Waiting for Godot" in 1983 on Sri Lanka but I never ever waited for him. May "god be with you. " God save you." 

When I was 8 months on crutches after my bike accident two Mormons came to my house and asked me: Hello, sir, can we help you? God the almighty is there for you.

I said to him: " Oh yes, there's something you can help me with, please fragg off. The two Morons immediately took off and never came back. ( Thank god?)

My Jehova's Witness ( ex-colleague) didn't get the message that I hated him for bringing me his freakin Watchtowers. I always told him that he'd be welcome at my place, but he must leave the bs outside of the gate.

One week later he came back and brought the brochure in German because he thought I wouldn't understand the English version. The brochure became airborne when he left and he was never seen since then.

May god or a dog be with him. Weird that a god can be a dog so easily. 

4 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Yes, but it will happen! It is just a matter of time! 

Avatar: Just to discombobulate and disambiguate the possible oxymoron here in the land of the great Buddha and the Christian missionaries! ;)

Man, now you really hurt the Morons on their bicycles cycling for god.....

11 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

It took some time for my brain to register that idiots like this actually exist. 

Dragging a bike under the car for several kms and only stopping coz you aren't able to go further. That's a new low. 

what if there had been a person still attached to the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Will she get the severe ban she deserves ?

Well she has left a good deposit not to.

pfftt....what ban ? what will it do?...when my wife did her driving exam in Chiang Mai there were 2 guys in her class that drove cars for 20 years without driving license !!!!

On 04/01/2017 at 4:04 PM, colinneil said:

As i have said before you cannot fix stupid.

This woman is 1 of the most stupid people in Thailand.

May be she is what you said. But what if she said she was afraid people will take laws into their own hands and beat her up so she was trying to get to the police station, she was too afraid to stop. Is that good reason?

2 hours ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Yes, but it will happen! It is just a matter of time! 

Avatar: Just to discombobulate and disambiguate the possible oxymoron here in the land of the great Buddha and the Christian missionaries! ;)

Impressed the H out of me hope to hear more from you. Note to self go buy dictionary Answer back hey stupid they have a thing called Google now. 

46 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Sorry?

Does reading about drunkenness induce one to drink?

Your return answer impressed me and the rest should follow into place. Dwelling on things helps me. 

Edited by elgordo38

Basically the guy throwing the water on the fire had the right idea.  This woman does not

deserve to own a vehicle, so catch the truck on fire, really good and burn it up

so she can not drive it again and then she would have to spend a lot more money to

get another vehicle, to wreck when she gets drunk again.

Geezer

On 05/01/2017 at 8:31 AM, terminatorchiangmai said:

Good to see that the gasoline fire was put out with water , some people really don't know anything.

Seemed to stop the fire though, don't you think?