Body of one of the two drowned tourists found in reservoir

webfact

Body of one of the two drowned tourists found in reservoir

0401005.jpg

KANCHANABURI: -- Rescue and search team found the body of one of the two tourists – a father and son – who went missing after they went fishing in the reservoir of Srinagarind dam in Kanchanaburi’s Srisawat district since December 31.

About 30 people, including military personnel, took part in the search on Wednesday using ten small boats to scour the reservoir and islets to look for the missing father and son, Mr Kiatikorn and Mr Charuthat Choykrua, after several unsuccessful searches in the past four days.

Ms Natcha, Charuthat’s wife, alerted police at Mae Chalaeb police station, after her husband and father-in-law did not show up on the night of December 31 after they went fishing in a small boat.

Earlier searches only found a water container and discarded candy packages floating in the reservoir.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/body-one-two-drowned-tourists-found-reservoir/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-01-05

3 hours ago, CarlBkk said:

You're an insensitive unfunny idiot with a brain no bigger than the average Somchai.

Please don't insult Somchai.

Over the years he has been held accountable for all sorts of idiocy. I have grown quite affectionate towards him.

4 hours ago, CarlBkk said:

You're an insensitive unfunny idiot with a brain no bigger than the average Somchai.

Yet, his comment is more human and caring than the hollow insincere RIPs, and "I feel bad for some guy I never  met, and would usually ridicule" comments. The comment is a common form of coping with a sad event, it  mocks what others fear. Different coping mechanisms for different personalities.

3 hours ago, Benmart said:

I find no humor in the pain and suffering of others. Self reflection is often clouded by ego and darkness.

This isn't  about finding humour or pain in the suffering of others. Only a mentally ill creep would take delight in that. Rather, this is about laughing at an event that terrifies some. I have laughed at my own  near death events because I wasn't about  to succumb to  feeling sorry for myself or this  idiotic trend of PTSD. I don't know how his head works, but frankly, I don't care about  a relatively benign simple comment. You shouldn't either. These 2 chaps are dead. Nothing  can be done for them. Life continues for everyone else and I can assure you that the death has been accepted by the family. The spirit left the  body vessel.

10 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Yet, his comment is more human and caring than the hollow insincere RIPs, and "I feel bad for some guy I never  met, and would usually ridicule" comments. The comment is a common form of coping with a sad event, it  mocks what others fear. Different coping mechanisms for different personalities.

This isn't  about finding humour or pain in the suffering of others. Only a mentally ill creep would take delight in that. Rather, this is about laughing at an event that terrifies some. I have laughed at my own  near death events because I wasn't about  to succumb to  feeling sorry for myself or this  idiotic trend of PTSD. I don't know how his head works, but frankly, I don't care about  a relatively benign simple comment. You shouldn't either. These 2 chaps are dead. Nothing  can be done for them. Life continues for everyone else and I can assure you that the death has been accepted by the family. The spirit left the  body vessel.

I am about 99.9% with you on this. Something still nags at me though. I guess its my departmental mind processing system.