Murderer who killed man just for his iPhone arrested in Bangkok

webfact

I don't justify this persons actions in any way yet as the system has had this individual in their custody for many years I would like to know what programs are in place to rehabilitate these individual. In other words if you don't follow the eye for and eye rules than you must have a complete plan otherwise. I'm not sure what the answer is but I know that every murderer that is executed leaves one less murderer loose and during the execution of all the murderer we can better spend monies on educating and removing crime from society. One step at a time, get rid of all the murderers, kill any new ones and work at preventing them. No rocket science. Any thoughts?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/01/2017 at 5:31 AM, tukkytuktuk said:

Although the murderer is a nasty, evil man, he is quite right about not fighting back when someone mugs you. This fighting back approach has been the cause of countless deaths worldwide.
When I go out I carry 2 wallets. One with old credit cards and 200 baht in and another with my new credit cards and about 2,000 in cash. In case I need it. Then if I'm robbed I give the wallet with 200 baht in to the thief. If it was my iPhone I would still hand it over. Not worth dieing for.

Someone pulls a knife on you and you think you're abut to be stabbed may decide to fight, its a natural instinct.

You're just some mug who has never been involved in any violence whatsoever so have no idea what you're talking about.

And your story about taking 2 wallets out everytime you go out is just weird and not true.

Archived