Murderer who killed man just for his iPhone arrested in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Although the murderer is a nasty, evil man, he is quite right about not fighting back when someone mugs you. This fighting back approach has been the cause of countless deaths worldwide.
When I go out I carry 2 wallets. One with old credit cards and 200 baht in and another with my new credit cards and about 2,000 in cash. In case I need it. Then if I'm robbed I give the wallet with 200 baht in to the thief. If it was my iPhone I would still hand it over. Not worth dieing for.

Me too, except I only carry one wallet with nothing in it but a note that reads "sucked in you dumb fuk"

my cash stays in my pocket.

15 hours ago, catinthehat said:

If you live by the sword you must die by the sword. He's proven he is a career criminal and not compatible living in society. Execute this smirking bastard. And the victims parents should carry it out.

Sickening how little life means here.

That was my thought....A beating with a baseball bat would quickly remove that smirk. If he doesn't give up his buddy, start removing fingers.

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why a police general feels compel to insert himself into every high profile crime? is it to  be seen he's doing his job? as for the murderer, there're low life and there're the sum of the earth  who has no right to walk among us....

Hardly the point "ezzra"

Really unimportant what the Police General wants or needs to do publicity wise, with regard to the happening.

What needs to be considered is the fact of the crime itself and the general state of the law here and ways and means to improve things which seems to be going very much "South"

In jail eight times already, 26 years old. Puts a BIG question mark on all those amnesties and how the name of this fellow got onto the list. 
Such human waste needs to be locked away for good, i.e. throw away the key - seriously. And, if he is the murderer, then some people might regret having abolished the death sentence in some countries. Here, I understand, the death sentence is still the solution in cases like this - provided the story is air tight. 

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why a police general feels compel to insert himself into every high profile crime? is it to  be seen he's doing his job? as for the murderer, there're low life and there're the sum of the earth  who has no right to walk among us....

Who cares if a "police general feels compelled to insert himself into every high profile crime", the fact of the matter is this low life has been caught, and with most the things we put Thailand down for, we ALL have to agree that one of the good things Thailand has going for it, is the DEATH penalty, however in my opinion, that would be too swift for this <deleted>, stab him in the same places as he did the victim, but leave the blade in his neck !

33 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

In jail eight times already, 26 years old. Puts a BIG question mark on all those amnesties and how the name of this fellow got onto the list. 
Such human waste needs to be locked away for good, i.e. throw away the key - seriously. And, if he is the murderer, then some people might regret having abolished the death sentence in some countries. Here, I understand, the death sentence is still the solution in cases like this - provided the story is air tight. 

If he has the same tattoo as the one shown in the horrific video attack, i.e. on his lower back as the victim pulled his shirt up, then he is the same and should be put down quick smart !

13 hours ago, teatree said:

Exactly, shifting all of the blame away from himself over to the victim - e.g. 'Well, if she hadn't been walking through the park alone I wouldn't have raped her, it's her fault'.

For human garbage such as this, the punishment should be hard labour for life i.e. until he dies.  There is no way this person can become a normal part of society.  Stick an ankle bracelet on him that sends an electric shock that incapacitates him should he wander too far from where he is supposed to be working, and get him labouring on civil engineering projects.

59 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Right...................:thumbsup:

working in the chain gang let them build some railway lines

17 hours ago, Rhys said:

Who let him out?   History of criminal offenses,  find the dude who signed off... as this POS..

Send him to the military for life latrine duty..

The real problem is that prisons are not correctional institutions, as they governments like to say. They do not take you out of criminal activities, but they push you deeper and deeper into a deadlock, of which you can't escape!

23 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Although the murderer is a nasty, evil man, he is quite right about not fighting back when someone mugs you. This fighting back approach has been the cause of countless deaths worldwide.

If you watch the video , the thief walks up top him and attacked him, hits him first, with a large knife in his hand , he seemed to be trying to defend himself from being attacked , rather than trying to stop the theft .

He did even seem to have the chance to just hand over his phone ,

Two sides to every story.  One from a homicidal maniac the other presented by police of how an innocent victim died trying to protect his property.  No one could believe anything this thing said but it's typical from these types, blame the victim, never the fault of the offender.

As for those who are judging the victim, just stop for one minute and think.   It is easy in hindsight to be wise but until you are placed in a similar situation and even then no one should criticise the victim as no one knows what they would do given such a situation.  And so what of his parentage, he was still an innocent person whose life was cut short by a complete grub.:wai:

Viewing the video, it seems like the intention was to kill him .

He stabbed him numerous times almost immediately .

If it was just a robbery, why didnt the motorbike driving guy assist in the robbery, it would have been two against one and no need to use a knife .

Its quite possible that this could be an intentional murder made to look like a robbery .

It was a big knife and he stabbed him numerous times and it sounds quite a extreme to use that level of violence, just for a persons personal belongings .

It could be possible that a third party paid him to carry out the murder and the robbery was just to make it look like a robbery gone wrong

3 hours ago, Constantinos said:

The real problem is that prisons are not correctional institutions, as they governments like to say. They do not take you out of criminal activities, but they push you deeper and deeper into a deadlock, of which you can't escape!

Good point.  Well, of course, the correctional institute is a dubious term for what goes inside the PRISONS... it is a training ground, networking spree, and a time to reflect on the next....

Recidivism ....sadly rules.. MOST prisons..

On 06/01/2017 at 2:19 PM, puukao said:

When we say "Death penalty" we are actually making fun of what happened.  Really.

It's like me saying "kill him, his family, everyone he knows, and make it painful."

to really do something, talk to your government representative back in your home country and try to get sentences you think are right.

oh, too much work?

exactly my point

Huh??????

4 hours ago, Constantinos said:

Who was suggesting rehabilitation for this louse?  He is obviously way beyond that.  Let him go as deep into it as he likes.  No problem, just never let him out except in a long box.  P.S. I am not usually a supporter of capital punishment.  However, there are some cases which scream out for it and this scum has to be right near the top of that list!

23 hours ago, Get Real said:

But it is really two side of the story. One is that he stabbed a man to death, and the other is that he sadly do not understand the severity of doing a thing like that.
Just another person that got a membership and a role as a zombie to next season of The Walking Dead. Just because his mentality fit in so well.

My deepest condolences to the victims family and friends. Sadly another person that have to pay a high price for trying to say no to stupidity and violence.
Do not listen to the prick that stabbed him. He had al the right to fight back and protect his things and life.

Just hope that the police and justice system do not listen to the little prick too. Just give him at least 5 years.

At least 5 years ? that´s a joke surely ? Life minimum.

The government should really use section 44 to make an example for thisguys so that no other scum will dare commit such things. Everybody has to put your comments on social media, etc calling for this scum to be made an example of by having him executed. 

Come on lads!!

While I agree with the death sentence for certain crimes I can't get my head around the 'stab him the same way' 'inflict as much pain as possible' kind of posts.

Set a date and carry it out in accordance with the law as in the particular country. I'm sure that in the time leading up to the set date the suffering will be bad enough.

How many who want the messy nasty death can really put their hand on their heart and say 'I'll do it'

3 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Who was suggesting rehabilitation for this louse?  He is obviously way beyond that.  Let him go as deep into it as he likes.  No problem, just never let him out except in a long box.  P.S. I am not usually a supporter of capital punishment.  However, there are some cases which scream out for it and this scum has to be right near the top of that list!

Of course! Now he is not capable to live free! But all this with him, started when he was 13! I am only thinking about the reasons why a man reached that low life level.

On 1/7/2017 at 8:00 PM, Constantinos said:

Of course! Now he is not capable to live free! But all this with him, started when he was 13! I am only thinking about the reasons why a man reached that low life level.

And I am only thinking about the fact that the chances of him ever making a good life are almost nil........... and regardless of "WHY" he got this way, the lack of remorse shown by him AND blaming the victim.  Sorry, but short of a miracle occuring, he is scum for life.

Archived