Murderer who killed man just for his iPhone arrested in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it is really two side of the story. One is that he stabbed a man to death, and the other is that he sadly do not understand the severity of doing a thing like that.
Just another person that got a membership and a role as a zombie to next season of The Walking Dead. Just because his mentality fit in so well.

My deepest condolences to the victims family and friends. Sadly another person that have to pay a high price for trying to say no to stupidity and violence.
Do not listen to the prick that stabbed him. He had al the right to fight back and protect his things and life.

Just hope that the police and justice system do not listen to the little prick too. Just give him at least 5 years.

Accomplice in iPhone murder-robbery caught

By Coconuts Bangkok

photo1_7.jpg

Police this afternoon arrested another man who allegedly took part in the iPhone murder-robbery in Lat Phrao on Wednesday night.

Supatchai Chansri, 25, was arrested in Soi Samakee, Nonthaburi today. Police said Supatchai confessed to being an accomplice in the crime. He was identified as the man who drove the getaway vehicle.

Supatchai said that he met his partner in crime, Kittikorn Wigaha, 26, in prison before they were released together in December.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/06/accomplice-iphone-murder-robbery-caught

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-1-6

5 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Although the murderer is a nasty, evil man, he is quite right about not fighting back when someone mugs you. This fighting back approach has been the cause of countless deaths worldwide.
When I go out I carry 2 wallets. One with old credit cards and 200 baht in and another with my new credit cards and about 2,000 in cash. In case I need it. Then if I'm robbed I give the wallet with 200 baht in to the thief. If it was my iPhone I would still hand it over. Not worth dieing for.

Some robbers would kill you anyway as that way there would be no wittness to their crime.

6 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Although the murderer is a nasty, evil man, he is quite right about not fighting back when someone mugs you. This fighting back approach has been the cause of countless deaths worldwide.
When I go out I carry 2 wallets. One with old credit cards and 200 baht in and another with my new credit cards and about 2,000 in cash. In case I need it. Then if I'm robbed I give the wallet with 200 baht in to the thief. If it was my iPhone I would still hand it over. Not worth dieing for.

I do the same but will give you a tip, don't hand it over because it can be checked by him as soon as it's in his hand. Throw it on the gound past and behind him.

You then have a chance to get away while he's distracted or if you're big enough, fit enough, young enough and fast enough drop the b--tard when he's not looking at you but concentrating on the wallet. At my age make a guess what my choice is.

????

Career criminal almost certainly released prematurely under the annual amnesties.

They serve no reason at all except reduce the appalling Thai prison population and if this vermin had still be locked up where he deserved to be it is certain a bright young man who had a full life before him would still be alive.

Use section 44, have him execcuted very slowly and painfully  and make sure that it is telecast live on every TV channel. This will serve as a deterent to all other scum like him.Make close-ups of his face when he is in pain and dying slowly and also when he piss or shits during the process. Have him nude when the process takes place and if possible, also arrest and execute the dirt that gave birth to him ie his parents.

5 hours ago, catinthehat said:

If you live by the sword you must die by the sword. He's proven he is a career criminal and not compatible living in society. Execute this smirking bastard. And the victims parents should carry it out.

Sickening how little life means here.

Would be more fun to see him on tv...naked in a cage with some Burmese pythons or hungry tigers. It will frighten the heck out of all similar guys like him.

6 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Actually, classic psychopath based on his justifications.

Exactly, shifting all of the blame away from himself over to the victim - e.g. 'Well, if she hadn't been walking through the park alone I wouldn't have raped her, it's her fault'.

For human garbage such as this, the punishment should be hard labour for life i.e. until he dies.  There is no way this person can become a normal part of society.  Stick an ankle bracelet on him that sends an electric shock that incapacitates him should he wander too far from where he is supposed to be working, and get him labouring on civil engineering projects.

Use section 44, have him execcuted very slowly and painfully  and make sure that it is telecast live on every TV channel. This will serve as a deterent to all other scum like him.Make close-ups of his face when he is in pain and dying slowly and also when he piss or shits during the process. Have him nude when the process takes place and if possible, also arrest and execute the dirt that gave birth to him ie his parents.

Don't forget the grandparents as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

7 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

A simple comment, meaning absoutely nothing............ Animals generally kill for two reasons. Firstly, when they wish to eat the prey they kill and secondly  when defending themselves or their young from a potential predator intent on harming them.

In this case, the man arrested was intent on stealing the victim's property and naturally the victim resisted but sadly paid with his life.

OTOH had the murdered man managed to kill his assailant, it would be interesting to hear and see the comments of police and the TVF jury. 

Kittikorn deserves a one way ride in a military helicopter, up then down.

You do know that calling a person "Animal" is a figure of speech, right?

10 hours ago, puukao said:

When we say "Death penalty" we are actually making fun of what happened.  Really.

It's like me saying "kill him, his family, everyone he knows, and make it painful."

to really do something, talk to your government representative back in your home country and try to get sentences you think are right.

oh, too much work?

exactly my point

Talking to the government is fruitless, it's the judiciary that make a mockery of justice itself. Even though there are minimum sentences set for many crimes they merely state their are no precedents/precedents set in the past and judge according to those at times, very poor guidelines.

now if a robber came across me, showed a knife and asked for my bag and iPhone,  i would probabyl hand it over, as I don't carry a knife and would want to live happily ever after.

The victim was a rich guy from rich parenthood.  It never crossed his mind it would be better to hand over that stupid phone to the thief, than die from his hands.

Along the struggle which, according to the video, took some time(!) he had a fair chance to get out alive.

The Killer said it: If this guy didn't fight over his stupid phone so much, he would still be alive.  (sic!)

So, along the bloodlines, somebody was acting like a fool when someone else acted like a villain, and you need some brain to survive the encounter of the two of them.

WHY , just WHY did he nor just let go of that stupid phone???  Was it GLUED onto his hands?

14 hours ago, webfact said:

The victim is a former student of Srinakharinwirot Univesity who had worked at Suvarabhumi airport and was training to be a pilot. He is the son of a doctor.

He said there were two sides to the story and people should not just take one side from social media.

'The victim is a former student of Srinakharinwirot Univesity ... He is the son of a doctor.' The present tense is hardly appropriate.

'He said there were two sides to the story and people should not just take one side from social media.' Well, one can't tell his side.

Archived