Reading v Man U

chrisandsu

Some gripping stuff on Skynet this evening!!!!  The bigger 3pm games havent been released by the FA it seems, as they are not being shown anywhere as far as I can see.  Looks like it's Jeff Stelling and the boys for me.:clap2:

5 7.1.2017 (SAT) 6:30 PM Laliga (Week-17) Real Madrid Vs Granada SPORTS-2  
6 7.1.2017 (SAT) 7:00 PM FA CUP (Third Round) Manchester United Vs Reading SPORTS-6 HD
7 7.1.2017 (SAT) 9:30 PM FA CUP (Third Round) Sutton United Vs AFC Wimbledon SPORTS-5  
8 7.1.2017 (SAT) 9:30 PM FA CUP (Third Round) Barrow Vs Rochdale SPORTS-1  
9 7.1.2017 (SAT) 9:30 PM Tennis ATP 250 Series - Qatar Open (Final) SPORTS-3  
10 7.1.2017 (SAT) 9:45 PM Laliga (Week-17) Eibar Vs Atletico Madrid SPORTS-2 HD

A very poor performance by Reading, I had expected better.

It just goes to show how wide the gulf is between Premiership and Championship clubs.

I think most of our young players were in awe of playing in front of such a big crowd and household name players.

It makes me wonder if we did get promotion how we would cope playing the big teams week in week out.

We would have to splash a lot of cash to stay in such exalted company. Last time we were promoted 4 years ago it was a disasterous season because we only signed one decent player and were expected to thrive with championship players, it simply can't be done

1 minute ago, ThaiPauly said:

A very poor performance by Reading, I had expected better.

It just goes to show how wide the gulf is between Premiership and Championship clubs.

I think most of our young players were in awe of playing in front of such a big crowd and household name players.

It makes me wonder if we did get promotion how we would cope playing the big teams week in week out.

We would have to splash a lot of cash to stay in such exalted company. Last time we were promoted 4 years ago it was a disasterous season because we only signed one decent player and were expected to thrive with championship players, it simply can't be done

Trying to play football against a top class footballing team was part of the issue ! Should of just banged it down the channels like the good old days lol where you from mate ? 

Oxford!!! But have supported Reading for 25 years, always make sure I try and catch a game with my sons who are also Reading fans whenever I go home. The last match I saw was the 4-1 defeat at Brentford 3 months ago. NOT a great night out

5 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Oxford!!! But have supported Reading for 25 years, always make sure I try and catch a game with my sons who are also Reading fans whenever I go home. The last match I saw was the 4-1 defeat at Brentford 3 months ago. NOT a great night out

Hahahah that must be fun ! Part of my family love in the Abingdon area . Been a Reading fan all

my life my grandad took me 30 years ago and never shook the bug . I don't live in England anymore so don't catch many games . Funny enough not far from

where I live I bumped into big Marcus Hannamahn(sic)

Archived