Trump hits back at Meryl Streep, calls actress 'overrated'

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Hollywood should stay out of Politics.

Unless they praise Trump, like Gene Simmons from KISS who has date-raped over 2000 teen girls (by his own admission).

or Mike Tyson, boxer and rapist, who slugs parking lot attendants when he's annoyed.

Dennis Rodman, basketball star and bosom buddy of Fat Boy Kim

David Duke.

5 Hollywood stars who started out endorsing Trump, and then dumped him......

thewrap.com/dump-trump-5-stars-who-have-dumped-donald-trump/12/

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

The same old nonsense. I could care less what she thinks and I have never given Trump much praise for anything besides winning the election. I preferred him to his opponent and want to give him a chance now that he has been elected. That is about as far as it goes.

Well, she basically beclowned herself and Trump called her on it.

Hoped for redneck salvation and bigotry is why Trump managed to get elected despite how ignorant, misogynist, and a complete fraud he is.

By the time Trump will be finished giving himself and his cronies endless tax breaks; the idiots that ate his lies hook line and sinker will be further in debt, their kids will be poisoned by Trump gutting the EPA, the public education system will be further stripped of resources so their kids will easily be further fooled by the next con politician.

What a shame this is our elected president.

Meryl Streep is tuning into an old winching bitch and her films the last years is nothing worth writing about.

I used to be a fan of her but not anymore, not so much because of her outburst against D.T. (He is not even in office yet, so give him a chance) but her below average performance in doubtful b-movies.  

How much does she earn on a film? 10-15 mill $ or something like that, so why can't she just go lay on the beach somewhere and shut up.

11 minutes ago, soidog2 said:

Hoped for redneck salvation and bigotry is why Trump managed to get elected despite how ignorant, misogynist, and a complete fraud he is.

By the time Trump will be finished giving himself and his cronies endless tax breaks; the idiots that ate his lies hook line and sinker will be further in debt, their kids will be poisoned by Trump gutting the EPA, the public education system will be further stripped of resources so their kids will easily be further fooled by the next con politician.

What a shame this is our elected president.

So where is the proof that he is misogynist?

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

this guyTRUMP has got no class at all, any other statesman would just have ignored it, but no,, shit for brains had to reply, just cant keep his big gob shut, about time one of his advisors, one with a brain, told him to shut the <deleted> up. USA politics will be getting like thai visa

They need to take his phone away from him longer every time he sticks his tweeter in his mouth, or something like that.

1 minute ago, Thakkar said:

Tweet by Gary Kasparov:

Garry Kasparov (‪@Kasparov63‬)

10/1/17, 04:34

Trump has criticized:

Republicans, Democrats, the Pope, US elections, CIA, FBI, NATO, Meryl Streep.

Trump hasn't criticized:

Vladimir Putin.

Of course not, he's a friend of the Trumpet. The idiot is actually supporting one who is actively trying to destabilize the US.

Here's what should happen; let the inauguration take place and then impeach him for treason and put his fat behind in jail.

2 minutes ago, Becker said:

Of course not, he's a friend of the Trumpet. The idiot is actually supporting one who is actively trying to destabilize the US.

Here's what should happen; let the inauguration take place and then impeach him for treason and put his fat behind in jail.

yup really intelligent post

'Bring back the good old Cold War days'

There are many in the World who are not so stupid and Putin has actually done much good in the Middle East where Obama did nothing. He's no Angel but Trump is right... better to be friends than enemies and I am NOT a Trump supporter and loathe many of his policies (particularly not letting woman have the right to choose) BUT to paint him as some sort of traitor is utter nonsense.

1 hour ago, iReason said:

The incoherent man-child strikes again: :laugh:

In 2015, Donald Trump Said Meryl Streep Was One of His Favorite Actresses

In an Agust 2015 interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Trump praised the Academy Award-winning actress not only for her talent,

but also for her character."

"Meryl Streep is excellent; she's a fine person, too."

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/01/donald-trump-praised-meryl-streep-in-2015

Yes, just one in a long list of contradictions coming out of Trump's mouth.  He loves you until he hates you...and it doesn't take much to annoy the guy.  I think leaders like Putin and Netanyahu are smart enough not to insult Trump in public.  But man, I would love to hear what they say about him in private.  Putin in particular has got to think that Trump is the dumbest man alive. 

30 minutes ago, Cats4ever said:

New title - TOTUS - Twit of the US.

For the more forensic commentators, I take twit from his chief delivery system.

!

" For Trump, his online dominance is a source of pride. He boasts to friends, aides and journalists alike about the quality of his writing – pointed, pungent and memorable – and claims that people call him “the Ernest Hemingway of Twitter.”

More interesting is the idea that Donald Trump believes unnamed “people” have begun referring to him as “the Ernest Hemingway of Twitter.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-embraces-title-the-ernest-hemingway-twitter

Just now, LannaGuy said:

She should have done an 'Elvis' when asked about politics he said "Sir I'm an entertainer I don't talk about politics'

Right.

A fine example.

That sh%t kicker Elvis died drugged up at 40 on his bathroom floor after falling off the toilet.

:coffee1:

Well, IMO he's not wrong about Streep being overrated. I haven't liked any of her films in a very long time.

There is a place for everything and an award ceremony isn't the place to be attacking Trump. It's supposed to be about achievement.

Too many snowflakes around now, constantly moaning about something they can't change.

1 minute ago, ChoakMyDee said:

Snopes has been caught lying. They are not unbiased. Don't take my word for it. Look it up. 

Can we apply that same standard to Trump?

Regardless, this is a thing that really happened.  It was on national TV and the whole world saw it.

trump mocking.jpg

2 hours ago, yogi100 said:

We've got our share of Meryl Streeps in the world of British entertainment as well. They are hugely overpaid, completely out of touch with reality and know nothing of how hard things have become for the working man. They live in the same fantasy land they inhabit when they're on the stage. A pink and fluffy fantasy land right out of some fairy tale.

They are more than happy to employ Polish domestic servants and are pro immigration to a man or woman. As long as they don't have to live among these immigrants and as long as their wealth and welfare is unaffected by them.

We recently had Lily Allen, a singer, crying her eyes out to the media about the 25 year old 'child refugees' in Calais in Northern France hoping to be able to live a life on benefits in the UK. She wants us to let 'em all in. When asked she refused to comment on how many she would be providing accommodation for in one of her several large homes. Typical.

Nothing quite like lying about (age of child she spoke with) & denigrating someone who is actually correct with regard to application of UK laws regarding child asylum seekers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/lily-allen-child-refugees-calais-jungle-amber-rudd-france-united-kingdom-a7361011.html

24 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Probably not. He did just win a presidential race that pretty much everyone said was unwinnable.

Same goes for Meryl Streep who is the most nominated actor, and has a lot of awards under her belt too. She is clearly not overrated compare to Trump, she has proven herself for the past 30 years. Pretty lame trump needs to take every jab at every insult he perceives. Trump is president and he is having a twitter war like a middle schooler. Grow up!

25 minutes ago, ChoakMyDee said:

Snopes has been caught lying. They are not unbiased. Don't take my word for it. Look it up. 

Snopes has some lies and inaccuracies, but you can't erase the fact that Trump was still mocking the reporter on purpose. We should nominate Trump for a Golden Globe.

9 minutes ago, mike324 said:

Same goes for Meryl Streep who is the most nominated actor, and has a lot of awards under her belt too. She is clearly not overrated compare to Trump, she has proven herself for the past 30 years. Pretty lame trump needs to take every jab at every insult he perceives. Trump is president and he is having a twitter war like a middle schooler. Grow up!

I've noticed in my lifetime of watching many movies, that actors ( and actresses ) that get loads of awards do not necessarily make good movies. Most people don't go to many movies, so they are fooled by the glitz into going to mediocre films, which is the whole point of the award system, which is very incestuous.

Some of the best films have been made by actors that will never receive an award.

she has proven herself for the past 30 years.

30 years ago she probably was a great actress, but I can't think of a single one in the last 10 years that was much good.

Perhaps she needs to grow up and stop having hissy fits at inappropriate times.