Has the big furniture shop at Pattaya closed down?

thairookie

8 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Is there a name and location of this big furniture shop ?

I forgot the name.  But if you coming from dolphin circus, it's after the intersection between North and 3rd Road, on your left.  I remember they have a signboard of SB Furniture, but they are just a dealer. 

1 hour ago, thairookie said:

I forgot the name.  But if you coming from dolphin circus, it's after the intersection between North and 3rd Road, on your left.  I remember they have a signboard of SB Furniture, but they are just a dealer. 

Yes, that one has been closed for some months now.

Edited by tolsti

8 hours ago, thairookie said:

That is one one closed.

When did that close? I was in there only a couple of weeks back. Mind you they have a terrible selection of furniture and totally disinterested staff, it would be no surprise if they've gone out of business.

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 2:36 AM, giddyup said:

When did that close? I was in there only a couple of weeks back. Mind you they have a terrible selection of furniture and totally disinterested staff, it would be no surprise if they've gone out of business.

They are indeed open. 

And I agree with you, selection of furniture is pretty ordinary.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 0:17 AM, Seizetheday said:

They are indeed open. 

And I agree with you, selection of furniture is pretty ordinary.

I think we are talking about different shops.

The one with the SB Furniture signboard is called Pattaya Furniture Center.  I passed by 2 days ago, and I can confirm they have gone bust.

1 hour ago, thairookie said:

I think we are talking about different shops.

The one with the SB Furniture signboard is called Pattaya Furniture Center.  I passed by 2 days ago, and I can confirm they have gone bust.

yaagjon said which one was still open, the one next to Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit, and you said it was closed.

On 1/28/2017 at 5:15 PM, giddyup said:

yaagjon said which one was still open, the one next to Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit, and you said it was closed.

If we are referring to the same furniture shop - the name is Pattaya Furniture Center - I can confirm it's closed.  Even the SB Furniture signboard has been removed.  Both levels are vacant.   It's also not far from Tesco @ Pattaya North.

The one on Sukhumvit has nothing to do with this thread.  

Edited by thairookie