The Trump Inauguration-Where to Watch?

mesquite

You can get the same effect as watching it in any bar: take a lot of opioid medications, then, in the bar, knock off consecutive shots of vodka until the inauguration comes into focus, and everything else is out of focus.

But, you could just as easily watch at home: just search the web for "do it yourself auto-asphyxiation device."

cheers ~o:37~

30 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

The zoo?

I have it straight from the zebra's stripes that the CM zoo ... still recovering from the number of animals who dropped dead and/or assaulted other animals in their enclosures during the showing of the second presidential debate ... has installed jamming devices that are turned on to black out anything but luk theung and mowlam music.

Unconfirmed as yet is the rumor that PETA funded the jammers.

~o:37;

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Two posts bringing politics into the discussion have been removed.

Only answers the OP's question are allowed. If not the topic will be closed.

Please close it.

Just got off the phone with a very good friend who is American,  and with his wife own a restaurant and bar, not a girly bar. I asked him if he was going to show the  inauguration. His words..You want me to do what and lose my customers. Are you $%#^ing nuts. :post-4641-1156694005:

46 minutes ago, Saan said:

Please close it.

The topic or the forum? If you can't take the piss out of Trump or talk of politics you might as well close it down. As someone said, bars must close at midnight anyway, and promoting illegal activities, such as drinking in late-night bars, is also not allowed here.

I'm reminded of a school-yard song "No talking, no laughing, no showing your teeth".

Edited by Chiengmaijoe