Pattaya under age sex bar busted

webfact

On 1/18/2017 at 10:31 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Posting a link about the Philippines doesn't really help. Quite why you think I have some sort of personal investment in the bar business I have no idea. But your knowledge and understanding is obviously very limited!!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

You asked for a link to support my claim. I provided it. Now you say it doesn't help? Frankly, I'd assume the "German" owner has left the country, I know I would have. Being charged with human trafficking is not something you want to end your days with. Flee is the best option, if you have time, which from the OP it seems he/she does. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked for a link to support my claim. I provided it. Now you say it doesn't help? Frankly, I'd assume the "German" owner has left the country, I know I would have. Being charged with human trafficking is not something you want to end your days with. Flee is the best option, if you have time, which from the OP it seems he/she does. 

This Forum is about Thailand not the Philippines.

14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

This Forum is about Thailand not the Philippines.

There are stories of equal tenor here in Thailand as well as Cambodia, Vietnam, etc.. The inquiry which generated your defense or denial was in response to my remark "So if you or your mates want to flirt with 10 years plus in a SEA jail, go ahead, keep on pimpin." . The Philippines and other SEA nations remain in context. This OP was about a po dunk beer bar in Pattaya and as I also mentioned said "owner" might have or should have fled. When they question you about an underage girl working in your "business" selling sexual services, merely saying "I didn't know she was underage" doesn't suffice as a defense. But again, you and others who defend and deny this ongoing practice may meet your well deserved demise in a SEA jail. Google overcrowding in Philippine jails for your context. God Bless You in there but unfortunately you won't be alone in asking for gods help. 

56 minutes ago, BruceMangosteen said:

There are stories of equal tenor here in Thailand as well as Cambodia, Vietnam, etc.. The inquiry which generated your defense or denial was in response to my remark "So if you or your mates want to flirt with 10 years plus in a SEA jail, go ahead, keep on pimpin." . The Philippines and other SEA nations remain in context. This OP was about a po dunk beer bar in Pattaya and as I also mentioned said "owner" might have or should have fled. When they question you about an underage girl working in your "business" selling sexual services, merely saying "I didn't know she was underage" doesn't suffice as a defense. But again, you and others who defend and deny this ongoing practice may meet your well deserved demise in a SEA jail. Google overcrowding in Philippine jails for your context. God Bless You in there but unfortunately you won't be alone in asking for gods help. 

Mate, you made an inaccurate statement about the legal situation regarding barfines in Thailand, which is the ONLY thing I commented on, as I like to point out when people make inflammatory but entirely inaccurate and misleading statements.  I have neither defended or denied anything.  Barfining is commonplace in Thailand, which maybe you are unaware of, and it helps to keep things on a (fairly) legal footing.  Obfuscating matters like you are now doing is just a way of showing how out of touch you are!

3 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Mate, you made an inaccurate statement about the legal situation regarding barfines in Thailand, which is the ONLY thing I commented on, as I like to point out when people make inflammatory but entirely inaccurate and misleading statements.  I have neither defended or denied anything.  Barfining is commonplace in Thailand, which maybe you are unaware of, and it helps to keep things on a (fairly) legal footing.  Obfuscating matters like you are now doing is just a way of showing how out of touch you are!

Sir/Madam, you are the one out of touch. Many, many bars along Walking Street are now demanding prepayment of an all inclusive "barfine". To be in denial of this, well what can we say? Barfining isn't commonplace in Thailand. It has been stomped down and almost out as people don't respect said system. The word itself has been not only ridiculed and outlawed, but deemed an unnecessary smoke screen as to what is actually going on. The obfuscation of said payment is in fact being done by yourself, not me. Like we both likely know, it matters not unless your "business" is raided for whatever reason and the paper cards start to crumble down. ps: It is not "fairly legal" to garnish someones earned wages for what they do after work or the next day. The example in simple math..Lady works one night, earns 200.Baht, doesn't show up the next night, is cut 400.Baht, works the third night, earns 200.Baht but net earnings are zero. So again, this how it works. If you call that "fairly legal", well again, God may need to Bless You.

Sir/Madam, you are the one out of touch. Many, many bars along Walking Street are now demanding prepayment of an all inclusive "barfine". To be in denial of this, well what can we say? Barfining isn't commonplace in Thailand. It has been stomped down and almost out as people don't respect said system. The word itself has been not only ridiculed and outlawed, but deemed an unnecessary smoke screen as to what is actually going on. The obfuscation of said payment is in fact being done by yourself, not me. Like we both likely know, it matters not unless your "business" is raided for whatever reason and the paper cards start to crumble down. ps: It is not "fairly legal" to garnish someones earned wages for what they do after work or the next day. The example in simple math..Lady works one night, earns 200.Baht, doesn't show up the next night, is cut 400.Baht, works the third night, earns 200.Baht but net earnings are zero. So again, this how it works. If you call that "fairly legal", well again, God may need to Bless You.

May your God bless you too.

Philippines system much better (an associate tell's me)

1. STD check-up weekly or no work
  2. Age on the ID card on every girl
  3. ID cards with all info around every girl's neck 
  4. One inclusive 'price' and tip for customer to decide but not required
Edited by LannaGuy

3 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Philippines system much better (an associate tell's me)

1. STD check-up weekly or no work
  2. Age on the ID card on every girl
  3. ID cards with all info around every girl's neck 
  4. One inclusive 'price' and tip for customer to decide but not required

Hello...just to give you the straight scoop...and now dwell on it as so many drunkards just want to "get their rocks (*&^....

1. A swab is taken, one swab per bar, of each girl. Then the swab is dipped in some solution and if comes up positive, all the girls have to come back and get individual swabs, at their own expense. The "bar" only wants to pay for the one swab, about 80 pesos aka apx 60 Baht.

2.Sure, but some ID's are of sisters, cousins etc..

3.I'm not sure if this still happens, but irrelevant if she's underage.

4.The "price" is for sex and the pimp holds the money over the girl, hence the human trafficking aspect.

It's disgusting. Gidday.

On 1/11/2017 at 2:35 PM, Deli said:

The cover girl looks pretty to me and above 18. Barfine !

300 bht , standard fee ,     ref info, Tourist Authority.

Manager  forget to pay  brown envelope, mountly .

Now lady she work other bar , for have money , take care her baby .            Hope  she lucky , can meet good  farlang , buy house in Issan, and take care .

I  should know .555

Edited by elliss

On 1/26/2017 at 5:36 PM, BruceMangosteen said:

Hello...just to give you the straight scoop...and now dwell on it as so many drunkards just want to "get their rocks (*&^....

1. A swab is taken, one swab per bar, of each girl. Then the swab is dipped in some solution and if comes up positive, all the girls have to come back and get individual swabs, at their own expense. The "bar" only wants to pay for the one swab, about 80 pesos aka apx 60 Baht.

2.Sure, but some ID's are of sisters, cousins etc..

3.I'm not sure if this still happens, but irrelevant if she's underage.

4.The "price" is for sex and the pimp holds the money over the girl, hence the human trafficking aspect.

It's disgusting. Gidday.

funny... get yer facts straight and stop being so pompous the point was and IS that they have far more control than here - get it? 

1. nonsense

2. nonsense

3. happens you are out of touch

4. nonsense there is NO pimp and NO 'human trafficking' 

'it's disgusting'?  so DON"T GO

On January 21, 2017 at 2:27 AM, BruceMangosteen said:

How would you know other than hearsay since you haven't been to Walking in years?

3 hours ago, pegman said:

How would you know other than hearsay since you haven't been to Walking in years?

Crimes and criminal activity aren't usually on public display. There is a point where the girl is in on the scam and another one when she is a victim of trafficking. To distinguish is again, done at your own peril. Go ahead, buy the girl from another farang and be convinced it's not trafficking. Some of you guys are so gullible. OO and God Bless You too. 

On 11/01/2017 at 2:06 PM, balo said:

She's 17 and she needs the money . She'll be back tomorrow. I'm not saying it's a good thing but it will just be money exchanging hands and a new day tomorrow . 

Shell be giving it free and unwilling with no  choice to the uniforms

On 21/01/2017 at 3:27 PM, BruceMangosteen said:

This is factually innacurate  Barfining is standard. Always.  Without exception.  Prepayment is NOT being demanded in Walking St. As for the unintelligible stuff about 'garnishing'. Words fail me.  But you seem unqualified to comment. 

8 hours ago, The manic said:

This is factually innacurate  Barfining is standard. Always.  Without exception.  Prepayment is NOT being demanded in Walking St. As for the unintelligible stuff about 'garnishing'. Words fail me.  But you seem unqualified to comment. 

Next time you are going to WS, PM me and I'll let you know where the prepayment practice is going on. Words fail you regarding garnishment because you are intent on being in denial. Ask any bargirl, don't depend on me. Ask any one what happens if she misses work, comes late, chews gum, etc.. The topic here however is the presence of an underage sex worker and how they all run like rats when it's time to stand up and be counted as her "employer" etc.. 

16 minutes ago, BruceMangosteen said:

Next time you are going to WS, PM me and I'll let you know where the prepayment practice is going on. Words fail you regarding garnishment because you are intent on being in denial. Ask any bargirl, don't depend on me. Ask any one what happens if she misses work, comes late, chews gum, etc.. The topic here however is the presence of an underage sex worker and how they all run like rats when it's time to stand up and be counted as her "employer" etc.. 

you mean "by" her employer....

4 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

you mean "by" her employer....

No, I mean as her employer. "Employing" an underage girl as a sex worker. Collecting the money from farangs with the inducement of having sex with her and them taking care of the "money" aspect. "Put the money behind you and have a good time". Run when the raid occurs because as I posted, you could be looking at human trafficking charges and ten plus years in jail. These operators are a "breed apart" and just be careful what you ask for. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 9:20 PM, NanLaew said:

The Pattaya bar busts have always claimed that  the presence of unused condoms is proof of prostitution taking place. I mean, what else are they going to be used for?

Working in China, we had big issues with Chinese-made dynamite disintegrating when left too long in waterlogged shot holes. So we bought thousands of local condoms, wrapped the charges in them before loading the hole. They were good for at least 24-hours.

Unfortunately, the Chief Driller forgot to empty his bag properly before flying back to Oz to see his wife on R&R. The fact that the condoms she found were cavernous enough for the average schlong made his claims'Honest Narelle, they're for me job' a real hard sell.

:whistling:   You think if we believe you here on thaivisa, your wife will believe your story too?   Sounds a bit far-fetched to me!   But good luck! 

7 hours ago, ToS2014 said:

The police should investigate the mom as well.....as many push their teenage daughters out of school to make a buck.

Been going on since Adam was a lad.......police investigate the parents..are you serious :cheesy:

Just now, petermik said:

Been going on since Adam was a lad.......police investigate the parents..are you serious :cheesy:

Yes, I was and still am.  It is truly sad that parents of Adam or whom ever push their kids into this.  I typically don't delve into other peeps biz; however, parents should hold some responsibility over the actions of their children.  When Adam or whom ever turns the ripe age of 'making a competent decision on their own' then so be it.

On 2/1/2017 at 5:25 PM, The manic said:

Barfining didn't exist in Pattaya until the Germans and Scandanavian's started opening bars in the late seventies and eighties - honest bar owners never did it.  Good Mama sans were best, no muss no fuss, Tip as you like.  Just the facts as I lived the dream.

On 1/11/2017 at 2:06 PM, balo said:

She's 17 and she needs the money . She'll be back tomorrow. I'm not saying it's a good thing but it will just be money exchanging hands and a new day tomorrow . 

Do you know what time she'll be back?

• 4 months later...
On 1/11/2017 at 6:51 PM, David Walden said:

So where is the victim, did the man want sex and paid for it, did the girl receive payment and was happy to give sex,  did the police do the arrests without any corruption???? is there a victim.  If there is no victim, is there a problem?

I do agree under age sex is a crime and it is a very serious crime.