Sexy hairdresser fights back - don’t expect an eyeful like this when you come for a haircut!

webfact

14 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Dont we all use our body for profit and gain?

i know I have... and in doing so, I've managed to screw it up seven ways from Sunday.... pain killers and alcohol, and a widdle bit oh weed, are all that keep it going.

Anyone who has desires to see my naked body must be desperate.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's truely silly what makes the news these days.

She's nothing more than an exhibitionist......which ironically seems to give the talentless a road to notoriety these days, famous for nothing other than posting provocative pictures. Very lame....facepalm.

Good for a thrill in bed...but that's it.

Edited by Sir Dude

Jackin1960

Errrm why would her/him having a dick make any difference to the hair cut? I couldnt care less who cut my hair,as long as i was satisfied with it.My barber is a screaming pouf,but he cuts my hair just right.As another poster said,this is 2017 not 1817. Get real man.Gays and lb's have the best eye for that sort of thing anyway.

Theres a ladyboy in our village,and when the wives and girl friends go to village party's or street party's or any big gathering,her talents are well in demand,hair,make up,they will tell you she is the best,and you can see the results. Its funny that Thais tolerate these people better than half the western world does,and we are meant to be 1st world countries.

So what is wrong with exhibitionists? if thats what she wants to be,who is to say she cant be.Why are you so down on her,because she can make a few quid out of what she's got before she gets too old to do it.And by the way,she's not talent-less.She can cut hair,can you? It sounds to me like you are a misogynist,and have a secret hatred or jealousy of nubile young women.

Putting it mildly, a dress like that belongs to a tart...

A decent woman would not like to be even seen dead in a dress that revealing, I certainly would not like to see any of my female companions out with me dressed like that, bad enough the waiters hanging around for a tip, but having them leaning over her shoulders all the time would be too much. 

9 hours ago, Docno said:

I get my hair cut at a Japanese-oriented barber in Singapore. That means (mostly) pretty girls in form fitting black dresses, an excellent in-seat massage after the hair wash (of course, no 'funny stuff'), and an extensive selection of Japanese erotic magazines. [Have never had the courage to look at one during a haircut, but the Japanese customers have no such qualms... PC doesn't translate into their language]. The haircuts are also excellent. My bald friend and my Sikh friend are both envious of this near-monthly experience. I used to hate haircuts myself, but this place changed my thinking... :smile: 

Think the girl in Rayong will have a better price for u.

17 minutes ago, JerryinTH said:

Most likely on accident and the whole thing just blew up and took on a life on its own.. 

The best press normally is press that does exactly as you mention.

Edited by Rc2702

10 hours ago, Basil B said:

Putting it mildly, a dress like that belongs to a tart...

A decent woman would not like to be even seen dead in a dress that revealing, I certainly would not like to see any of my female companions out with me dressed like that, bad enough the waiters hanging around for a tip, but having them leaning over her shoulders all the time would be too much. 

Bazz, that is rather a bold statement....Have you never seen what very famous actresses wear...Especially at film premiers....?

2 hours ago, transam said:

Bazz, that is rather a bold statement....Have you never seen what very famous actresses wear...Especially at film premiers....?

Yes... they are basically selling their bodies too.

And if you had spent a fortune on a boob job, would you not want to flaunt it?

Edited by Basil B

Basil B

You really are a strange one.Do you condemn the evil booze as well?I hear that the next meeting of the Salvation Army is at the William Boothe hotel on soi Hypocrite.Tambourines and soap boxes optional.Oh! and the dry cleaner called and said that your uniform will be ready this Friday.:crazy: