Rao Tum Dai: Thai could be world's new english, Prayuth says

snoop1130

23 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

:cheesy: good one, thanks, soldier!

Still i beg to differ, next world language will be Inuit.

Seriously, what's he smoking?

And can i get some?

I wouldn't smoke it - bloody hell it sounds like a death wish 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

All that exercising has done him no good at all, too much blood in his muscles, not enough in his brain. There must be many Thai intellectuals now who are squirming with embarrassment.

Showed this to my wife and her reply was short.  "Stupid Man"

7 hours ago, Ratcher said:

Rediculous statement :passifier: The only English speakers outside of some educated professionals and some BKK businessmen are Bargirls. Thailand is on the back foot in ASEAN because of poor English speaking. 

Comments like this will not progress Thailand. If it wasn't for all the Japanese investment here Thailand would be in a sorry state. 

They have tourism and after the release of all those pokemons by the prayuth government it is booming.

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

I wouldn't smoke it - bloody hell it sounds like a death wish 

Yeah, you sure got a point there ... i mean obviously Dear Leader is still breathing but heaven knows how far up he might have pushed his tolerance already.

Can't be just some low quality Snickelfritz for certain, not with this kind of delirious effects, hehe ... 

2 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

Yeah, you sure got a point there ... i mean obviously Dear Leader is still breathing but heaven knows how far up he might have pushed his tolerance already.

Can't be just some low quality Snickelfritz for certain, not with this kind of delirious effects, hehe ... 

With all the <deleted> he says lately maybe it's something he takes analy

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

There must be many Thai intellectuals now who are squirming with embarrassment.

No,  sir, surely any Thai intellectuals have more to worry about right now than feeling embarrassed.

Knock, knock!

"Who's there?"

"Justin."

"Justin who?"

"Justin For A Little Talk...."

6 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

With all the <deleted> he says lately maybe it's something he takes analy

5555, you mean like 'talking about pushing something far up' ... easily possible though, would explain some of the dumb-talk at least ... 

On 2017-01-12 at 6:12 AM, Crossy said:

I'm sorry, but, "huh!".

English is spoken all over the world as first, second and even third languages.

Thai is spoken in, well, Thailand.

Our illustrious leader has finally lost the plot.

<deleted>......this guy is deluded, hallucinating he is losing, it needs to check out his head. After English is maybe Mandarin 

3 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

so why did he not say it then?

no er the englerish .. I Expect telling other to do what he cannot

Well, yeah, if he cannot speak English, then he is well advised to advise Children  that its best to learn English . 

If you read the whole article in Thai, you will understand that is what he meant 

I think that he was just being diplomatic , saying that Thai isnt an international language...................although it could be in a 100 years .

Being Thai, not telling things straight 

30 minutes ago, connda said:

Someone's been smoking rope methinks!  :laugh:

and not the man made fibre rope, next he will be talking like a old-time sailor who like a rope smoke every now and then.

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well, yeah, if he cannot speak English, then he is well advised to advise Children  that its best to learn English . 

If you read the whole article in Thai, you will understand that is what he meant 

I think that he was just being diplomatic , saying that Thai isnt an international language...................although it could be in a 100 years .

Being Thai, not telling things straight 

"I think that he was just being diplomatic , saying that Thai isnt an international language...................although it could be in a 100 years"

This is not being diplomatic.  It's being preposterous.  

21 minutes ago, Artisi said:

and not the man made fibre rope, next he will be talking like a old-time sailor who like a rope smoke every now and then.

... or maybe just slightly overdosing like the following dudes with their 'spliff' ...

fat bertha2.JPG

fat bertha.JPG

Thai is a dead language in all senses - there is absolutely no Thai spoken in business or other global business (Anywhere outside Thailand borders). 60-million Thais will never disappear but their language will, eventually. Along with English skills of those Thais who 'have' them they are pathetically poor. So, Gen Pomade, whatcha going to do about grasping the concept Thailand is willing to emerge but the 'privileged' keep peasants down on the farm so there is never a chance for upward mobility..... I'd wager most bar girls speak better Thai than those governing!

1 minute ago, bill1369 said:

Thai is a dead language in all senses - there is absolutely no Thai spoken in business or other global business (Anywhere outside Thailand borders). 60-million Thais will never disappear but their language will, eventually. Along with English skills of those Thais who 'have' them they are pathetically poor. So, Gen Pomade, whatcha going to do about grasping the concept Thailand is willing to emerge but the 'privileged' keep peasants down on the farm so there is never a chance for upward mobility..... I'd wager most bar girls speak better Thai than those governing!

Reading between the lines............that was his point 

3 hours ago, tx22cb said:

"I think that he was just being diplomatic , saying that Thai isnt an international language...................although it could be in a 100 years"

This is not being diplomatic.  It's being preposterous.  

You just do not understand, the point was to get Thai children to learn English

CNN & BBC have been reporting this but it keeps getting cut off with a censor message; 

"We'll be right back"

Neither I nor the next 20 generations of my descendants will live to see this "lofty vision" (pipe dream redefined) become reality.  The company of fools grows; Trump, Farage, Johnson, Vlad.

Glad I found my cave.