Changing passport (or time 1-2 yrs) - waiver reset?

ozmeldo

I'd read some time ago that changing one's passports also resets waivers. Anyone have recent first hand evidence of this? I'd also read TCT has ability to track us by other means presumably F M L.

How about not teaching for a year or two?

Thanks

I'd read some time ago that changing one's passports also resets waivers. Anyone have recent first hand evidence of this? I'd also read TCT has ability to track us by other means presumably F M L.

How about not teaching for a year or two?

Thanks

The TCT uses 3 kinds of identification independently.
- passport number or
- full names or
- a by the TCT assigned ID number

Thank you, so it appears changing pp will not net you a new set of waivers then.

Would you happen to know if the following on the TCT site means I have one waiver left? One waiver spent? It is possible that this is not up to date (new waiver four mos old) and my waivers are done?

"Allow 1"

Thanks

14 hours ago, ozmeldo said:

Thank you, so it appears changing pp will not net you a new set of waivers then.

Would you happen to know if the following on the TCT site means I have one waiver left? One waiver spent? It is possible that this is not up to date (new waiver four mos old) and my waivers are done?

"Allow 1"

Thanks

AFAIK, the TCT's database doesn't work properly for all records in regards to the 'teaching permit without a license' (provisional teaching permit). Below are two links to two different user interfaces. Try them both.

http://www.ksp.or.th/ksp2013/service/index.php?t=2

http://www.ksp.or.th/service/license_search.php

Archived