Some help to get back my old username please

TVGay

Good evening,

I just used CCleaner and of course it automatically logged me out of the TV forum.

My very long-term username is  '   scorecard   '.  

To log-in I entered my username '   scorecard    '. And then I couldn't remember my password (I'm 72 years old, memory not what it used to be).

I clicked on forget password and then I got an e.mail (), but the top of the .mail shows the username as '  TVGay  '. I have never registered '  TVGay   ' as

a username and I wouldn't choose these words to create a username.

When I got the TV e.mail with  '  TVGay   ' showing as the username I probably did something foolish, I created a new password and a confirmation of the password.

Now of course I still can't log-in to the  '  scorecard  ' username.

I tried again to create a new password for the username  '  scorecard  ', but when I try to use the new password (new for  '  scorecard  ' It takes me back to the  '  TVGay  ' username which I absolutely don't want.

Actually this all happened about 6 months back and your desk advised that they had totally deleted all references to  '  TVGay  '.

Please help:

- To get me back to the right point where I can create a new password for  '  scorecard  '.

- To get rid of all references to the  '  TVGay  '  username.

I look forward to your advice.

Thank you. 

Email support[at]thaivisa.com preferably from the email you used to set up "scorecard" they should put you right.

I've removed the email from your previous post, we don't want you receiving zillions of spam mails.