U.S. protest group vows to disrupt Trump inaugural festivities

webfact

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's right. trump DID lose the popular vote by about THREE MILLION votes. He just squeaked by on some VERY THIN margins in some surprise states. He has no mandate and since election he has become even more unpopular. 

Oh stop being a big baby and going on about the popular vote. I would bet that in your lifetime, you have never questioned the electoral college. Throw your dummy away and grow up, your constant whining is nauseating. Be happy, look forward to your new president and all the good things he's going to do for you.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, JAG said:

Well, I didn't go to the inauguration (well I wasn't asked actually:smile:).

I hope that it keeps fine, wouldn't want any showers to spoil things....

Chr*st on a bicycle, what have you gone and done America?

America has pendulated.

Nothing to worry about, unless you just stand there wondering why the pendulum has started coming back at you.

3 hours ago, Vegetablebottom said:

I'm not one to be critical,  but this is so poorly written and nonsensical that it has to be dismissed. You need to write complete sentences to be considered. Is English not your first language? If not, no worries. If so, I'm astonished.

To be considered for what? By whom? Clearly your High School Diploma does not grant you the ability to critique the writings of others.

You ever read poetry?

"misusing grammar with purpose highlights meaning and creates emphasis"

https://speculosity.wordpress.com/tag/breaking-grammar-conventions/

Your quite pedestrian observations mark you as common. Your presumption to discuss another poster's grammar marks you as a troll.

Maybe take a creative writing course some time. Perhaps experiment with words, phrases and expressions. Or maybe stay in your grammatical cage. Your limited concept of expression clearly reflects your limited concept of decent governance.

Edited by Tawan Dok Krating Daeng

9 hours ago, kevkev1888 said:

You are delusional, but hey up to you! 

Are the people who like your simple statement to a well formed comments morons?
Are these folks uninformerd or informed?

3 hours ago, JAG said:

Oh dear - some deeply disturbing parallels with 1930s Germany.

Mind you the tailoring and haircuts were a tad sharper then....

These guys are going to kick snowflakes ass.
article-1369485-0B4FFF9100000578-679_634

Yea, just watched the news, one of the protesters running from the cops, took time to bash out a plate glass window. Quality people.

Actually, if they are serious, I would suggest they show their dismay in Thai tradition, and jump from a tall building.

25 minutes ago, oilinki said:

These guys are going to kick snowflakes ass.

It's hilarious that a lot of you guys assume that liberals can't fight. If anything liberals represent a larger number of poor people, who grow up with a harder life on average. I'd hope there is no violence from the protesters or anti-protesters today. But I have a hard time imagining protesters from the hood cowering at the sign of bikers. 

Edited by jcsmith

3 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

It's hilarious that a lot of you guys assume that liberals can't fight. If anything liberals represent a larger number of poor people, who grow up with a harder life on average. Just because people don't agree with crapping all over other people, doesn't mean they are going to roll over or hide from a fight. I'd hope there is no violence from the protesters or anti-protesters today. But I have a hard time imagining protesters from the hood cowering in their boots at the sign of bikers. 

But I don't think that people from the hood, was who had in mind when he used the term snowflake. So far a broken window or two, maybe it won't be too serious.

Just watched trump's atrocious inauguration speech.

Definitely the worse one I ever saw.

So incredibly flat.

Like one of his Mussolini rallies in text but castrated and the crowd wasn't responding. 

He normally feeds off the HYSTERICAL reactions of his crowds, but they weren't reacting, and it took all the air out any emotion he was trying to project. 

The crowd btw was quite sparse compared to when OBAMA took power.

trump always wants the biggest and the best, but this was a TOTAL BUST.

The message was awful. He didn't say one word to try to UNIFY the MAJORITY of Americans that are feeling DREAD about his ascension. 

The resistance is just getting started. This "president" trump is obviously a total DUD. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jingthing said:

Just watched trump's atrocious inaguaration speech.

So incredibly flat.

Like one of his Mussolini rallies in text but castrated and the crowd wasn't responding. 

The message was awful. He didn't say one word to try to UNIFY the MAJORITY of Americans that are feeling DREAD about his ascension. 

The resistance is just getting started. This "president" trump is obviously a total DUD. 

You know, they say denial is the first stage of a problem.:passifier:

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So incredibly flat.

He normally feeds off the HYSTERICAL reactions of his crowds, but they weren't reacted, and it took all the air out any emotion he was trying to project. 

And despite all your childish rantings today your president, is Donald John Trump, get used to it and stop blubbering.

Oh and by the way, when I made remarks about Obama after the last election, I was sternly told by Scott that it is against TV rules to make fun of any dignitary of any country and to do so I would pay the consequences. I presume that still goes, so be careful how rude you are to the President of the United States.

23 minutes ago, uptheos said:

And despite all your childish rantings today your president, is Donald John Trump, get used to it and stop blubbering.

The stupidity of this comment is not lessened by the dozens of times you have pasted it on TVF in the past weeks.

Why don't you address the poster's observations on the inaugural address instead of mindlessly repeating such ill-thought garbage.

Something quite nasty about fringe Right Brits that is definitely anti-social.

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So incredibly flat.

He normally feeds off the HYSTERICAL reactions of his crowds, but they weren't reacting, and it took all the air out any emotion he was trying to project. 

Yes. Correct. Trump abrogates the Leadership of the 'Free World'. He makes America small again, just like the Isolationists in the early 20thC.

4 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Not American and not a fan of President Trump but I really liked the attitude of Tom Hanks...I believe he is a Democrat by nature.

Tom Hanks 3.jpg

Tom Hanks quote 1.jpg

I'll take that bet. Hanks won't be voting for trump in four years for two reasons. Most likely trump will no longer be president and even if, he's hoping for a miracle (trump being acceptable to an intelligent man like Hanks) that will never happen. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Yes. Correct. Trump abrogates the Leadership of the 'Free World'. He makes America small again, just like the Isolationists in the early 20thC.

Exactly. Like the KNOW NOTHING party in history. Perfect for his base, which face it, really does include lots of deplorables. Tragic development. 

21 minutes ago, uptheos said:

Oh and by the way, when I made remarks about Obama after the last election, I was sternly told by Scott that it is against TV rules to make fun of any dignitary of any country and to do so I would pay the consequences. I presume that still goes, so be careful how rude you are to the President of the United States.

It is against forum rules to discuss moderation.

It is against the Constitution to deny the right of citizens to political speech including resistance to opposing political views.

Why are you still crying over the 2008 election?

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't deny he's president. That's the problem.  A mental case like trump should have never been there. 

Oh geez, I guess I have to rephrase my comment. Anyway, out of 330 million people, I don't know exactly how it came down to the choices we were given. I didn't like it when Obama was elected, I didn't like it when Clinton got elected. I didn't go out and protest, I analyzed the laws and regulations implemented and dealt with it. I will do the same with the Trump administration.

Just now, beechguy said:

Oh geez, I guess I have to rephrase my comment. Anyway, out of 330 million people, I don't know exactly how it came down to the choices we were given. I didn't like it when Obama was elected, I didn't like it when Clinton got elected. I didn't go out and protest, I analyzed the laws and regulations implemented and dealt with it. I will do the same with the Trump administration.

You think trump is normal. I think trump is a historically dangerous problem which is why the impeachment effort begins today. There are already grounds. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

I'll take bet. Hanks won't be voting for trump in four years for two reasons. Most likely trump will no longer be president and even if, he's hoping for a miracle (trump being acceptable to an intelligent man like Hanks) that will never happen. 

Presented with the "fait accompli" (i.e. - Trump IS the indisputable president of the US). Maybe Americans should now wait to judge him on his performance, rather than the dire predictions.

Yes, of course people have fears and concerns, but I think that Hanks' implied question "Are you an American or are you a Democrat/Republican?" is valid.