Thai monk predicts Leicester City for the Champions' League

webfact

4 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

It's a two legged affair untill semi and there form in the champions league has been fantastic. If the monk would have said Barcelona will win or real Madrid oh how diffrent this thread would be. So in may when i collect 10,020 quid I'll remind you all of your negative bull crap. 

Slap 500 gbp if your a real believer. Come on 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a monk he should be studying, practicing and preaching true Buddhism and NOT grandstanding himself with sports prediction! :post-4641-1156693976:

I can only guess that he can see his way forward, is by patting himself on the back :whistling:

3 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

As a monk he should be studying, practicing and preaching true Buddhism and NOT grandstanding himself with sports prediction! :post-4641-1156693976:

I can only guess that he can see his way forward, is by patting himself on the back :whistling:

Yep pretty much the same as the Pope then he should stick to his religion and not dabble in world affairs.?

17 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Not ilegal at all. delusional why Didn't people say that last year when they won the EPL  When people pick lottery numbers are they delusional as well when they win does that make them psychic? ?

If you can't see 'Champions League' is different to EPL then you don't know much about football and I think your defense of this monk IS delusional but then your 'i love thailand mak-mak' posts don't make me surprised you want to defend this 'monk' . As for lottery it's delusional if they go to the temple and listen to 'monks' giving out 'special' numbers but apart from that it's a game of chance and most of us are happy to dream.

4 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Belive in what exactly? I have 20 pounds on them to win it good enough for me. Back to the belive bit try reading my posts it will help you to get the bigger picture and correct your thoughts.

Deep.

23 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

The monk went on further to predict Elvis is alive, the Loch Ness Monster will walk around the Loch and Lord Lucan has been living all along with Big Foot.  

No mention of Shergar being found?

Just goes to show no-one is perfect  :tongue:

5 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Yep pretty much the same as the Pope then he should stick to his religion and not dabble in world affairs.?

The pope is also the temporal leader of Vatican City.

A small base of temporal power but none the less it makes him a political as well as religious leader. 

While not a member of the UN, Vatican City has permanent observer status and attends sessions. 

Stupid I know, but it does mean the pope has a platform on which to comment on world affairs. 

2 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

If you can't see 'Champions League' is different to EPL then you don't know much about football and I think your defense of this monk IS delusional but then your 'i love thailand mak-mak' posts don't make me surprised you want to defend this 'monk' . As for lottery it's delusional if they go to the temple and listen to 'monks' giving out 'special' numbers but apart from that it's a game of chance and most of us are happy to dream.

I belive your the delusional one try reading what I said before gobblng nonesense off stalking me again are you dear what a sad sad life you lead.

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

A small base of temporal power but none the less it makes him a political as well as religious leader. 

While not a member of the UN, Vatican City has permanent observer status and attends sessions. 

Stupid I know, but it does mean the pope has a platform on which to comment on world affairs. 

13 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

ZZZZZ BORING NOW BYE

2 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

This is not about Champions League and/or EPL - it is about the monk's practices! He is just grandstanding for his own benefit.

But then again he maybe a novice politician?

It's fair to surmise that people brought up within a traditional western cultural religious values system have no chance in Hell of understanding the traditional Thai religious values system, or how Buddha's precepts apply in this life..An outsider (a farang, say) who.wants to build a life within such an alien, incomprehensible society should consider the implications of these aspects of Thai life. Religion, its use and abuse, is a powerful force in any human society.  It doesn't surprise me to read often on TV forums comments from bemused posters describing life here as "on another planet". It's possibly true.