Samsung Refrigerator not working. Main board error codes needed!

jtrump

I bought a Samsung refrigerator 2 years ago from Power Buy.  All of a sudden it just stopped working.  Light comes on, I hear fans but I don't think the compressor is turning on. both fridge and freezer are not cold.   Took off the rear cover, there are two boards.  A power board and a main board.  Both have LEDs on them and the main board LED is flashing 10 times then off for 2 sec. and then 10 times again.  Power board is steadily flashing but only on and off ever few secs.  Does any one know what the 10 blinks error code is?  I have searched the web but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff 

20170111_072858.jpg

20170111_072927.jpg

20170111_073007.jpg

20170111_072714.jpg

Hope you can read Thai...

SAMSUNG RFG model page

http://www.samsung.com/sg/support/model/RT29FGRCDP2/ST

This page has a BLUE floating 'Contact' popup on the mid-bottom right side with entries on contacting the manufacturer.

The page is missing a working link to the Manual, but I found a working link:

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201501/20150112111733841/DA68-02832L_0.8_Addittion_word_caution.pdf

No mention of the control board from what I see. You would probably want a SERVICE MANUAL, and those are harder to find.

I assume you've checked/adjusted/reset the internal temperature control knobs.

Thanks for the links.  I think you are correct, need a service manual.  I don't see anything but basic troubleshooting in the manual.  Check the power cord, too close to the wall, near a heat source.  Basic stuff.  I just need the error codes, but hard to find on this model. 

Thanks again for the effort,

Jeff