Girl Friendly Hotels

klikster

And the hope that perhaps the question would not attract Maigoo 6 and co to descend on the thread and rubbish dear old Patters yet again

Yes how could one attempt to rubbish dear old Pattaya, the very nerve of the posters that do.................

Anyone would think that Pattaya was an overcrowded, dirty, polluted, crime ridden, sex tourist filled dump.

Not the peaceful, crime free, uncrowded idyllic retirement community we all know it to be. :o

Well said Creeper, how dare people trash Pattaya in this section of the Forum, you must be nice to these sensitive souls that have located to such a nice place.

They like to read about how nice Pattaya is, then blindfold themselves when they actually leave their leased or company owned houses.

We all know how lovely Pattaya is, the clean air and peace and quiet..........I just wonder why The hollywood superstars are not forming queues to open a bogus company to buy a house in Pattaya.

Edited by Maigo6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the hope that perhaps the question would not attract Maigoo 6 and co to descend on the thread and rubbish dear old Patters yet again

Yes how could one attempt to rubbish dear old Pattaya, the very nerve of the posters that do.................

Anyone would think that Pattaya was an overcrowded, dirty, polluted, crime ridden, sex tourist filled dump.

Not the peaceful, crime free, uncrowded idyllic retirement community we all know it to be. :o

Well said Creeper, how dare people trash Pattaya in this section of the Forum, you must be nice to these sensitive souls that have located to such a nice place.

They like to read about how nice Pattaya is, then blindfold themselves when they actually leave their leased or company owned houses.

We all know how lovely Pattaya is, the clean air and peace and quiet..........I just wonder why The hollywood superstars are not forming queues to open a bogus company to buy a house in Pattaya.

'Maigo6' your posts often bare an uncanny resemblance to the content of other members posts. Do you hold multiple accounts or are you a moral crusader, with contributing family members who support your cause?

I suspect that you are a Pattaya reject, badly let-down, frustrated, friendless and angry, who has removed to the North.

Consider yoga.

I have a question for you Creeper. There are over 50 rooms on this forum so why do you post in the Pattaya forum? You should take your sanctimonious bs somewhere else. Living on a rice farm in Issan is probably your idea of a healthy, full life so why not post on the "farming in Thailand" forum?

Edited by tropo

libya -most likely Maigo was dumped by a TG in Patters or was it a Katoey??? :D

Exactly. 'Mangoo' probably retains a deep-seated hatred of Pattaya following an unfortunate mistaken gender experience. :o

I love the smell of satire in the morning, cheers guys gave me a bloody good laugh :D

Exactly. 'Mangoo' probably retains a deep-seated hatred of Pattaya following an unfortunate mistaken gender experience. :o

I love the smell of satire in the morning, cheers guys gave me a bloody good laugh :D

Back to the OP for a minute. What is a 'girl friendly' hotel? Do you mean an establishment that doesn't check who their guests are bringing back to the room? Does anyone have a problem with their lady friend having to leave her ID with reception or is there a certain vicarious thrill in sneaking her in and out? Is it a way of assuaging the tormented soul, i.e. nobody saw her come or go, ergo it didn't happen and therefore I did not have it off with a.... prostitute? Is it because she was dressed to kill last night and her arse was hanging out of her shorts but heaven forbid that I be seen with her in daylight dressed like that? OK, you had beer googles last night and she is a serious 3-bagger? Does she look too young in daylight?

Maybe its financial then. Do some hotels charge for the extra head in the bed? Can't you just ask at reception when you check in if they charge extra for night entertainers?

A girl without her ID can either be a mere inconvenience (if she's seriously hot but the security/front desk are over zealous) or possibly dangerous or illegal if she also has a reason for not wanting to show or even carry her ID. If you sneak 'em in and it all goes pear-shaped, you have no recourse with the bar, hotel, police or anything.

I am not on my moral high horse in esaan yet but I have my deams. I don't mind if the hotel has a guest ID policy that isn't just for money. And if my tilac of the hour has no problems leaving ID at the front desk, I know that I feel a bit more secure once the towel comes off.

...... I know that I feel a bit more secure once the towel comes off.

...but then you see all the stretch marks, the tattoos of other mens names, the bruises, the cellulite, the beer gut......

........or maybe you haunt those go-go-bars where a smile is all they wear. :o

Talking of tattoos, I once knew of a guy who had his penis tattooed "Hold me gently, Ruth, Mary, Anne, Maggie, Cindy, Betty, and so on. :D

We all know how lovely Pattaya is, the clean air and peace and quiet.........

I suspect that you are a Pattaya reject, badly let-down, frustrated, friendless and angry, who has removed to the North.

So you disagree with me when I say how nice and clean and peaceful Pattaya is ? :D

...... I know that I feel a bit more secure once the towel comes off.

...but then you see all the stretch marks, the tattoos of other mens names, the bruises, the cellulite, the beer gut......

........or maybe you haunt those go-go-bars where a smile is all they wear. :o

Talking of tattoos, I once knew of a guy who had his penis tattooed "Hold me gently, Ruth, Mary, Anne, Maggie, Cindy, Betty, and so on. :D

My johnsons so small, thank goodness my girlfriends name was Jo :D

Back to the OP for a minute. What is a 'girl friendly' hotel? Do you mean an establishment that doesn't check who their guests are bringing back to the room? Does anyone have a problem with their lady friend having to leave her ID with reception or is there a certain vicarious thrill in sneaking her in and out? Is it a way of assuaging the tormented soul, i.e. nobody saw her come or go, ergo it didn't happen and therefore I did not have it off with a.... prostitute? Is it because she was dressed to kill last night and her arse was hanging out of her shorts but heaven forbid that I be seen with her in daylight dressed like that? OK, you had beer googles last night and she is a serious 3-bagger? Does she look too young in daylight?

Maybe its financial then. Do some hotels charge for the extra head in the bed? Can't you just ask at reception when you check in if they charge extra for night entertainers?

A girl without her ID can either be a mere inconvenience (if she's seriously hot but the security/front desk are over zealous) or possibly dangerous or illegal if she also has a reason for not wanting to show or even carry her ID. If you sneak 'em in and it all goes pear-shaped, you have no recourse with the bar, hotel, police or anything.

I am not on my moral high horse in esaan yet but I have my deams. I don't mind if the hotel has a guest ID policy that isn't just for money. And if my tilac of the hour has no problems leaving ID at the front desk, I know that I feel a bit more secure once the towel comes off.

Per usual on this forum, plenty of people with one liners, but no help to any of the questions posted, all ganging up on any poster making any remark out side of the oneliners view.

So back to the questions

What is a 'girl friendly' hotel?

A girl friend friendly hotel is a hotel that you check into as a single man and arrive back day and night with as many different women as possible without the need to pay extra or any questions asked. A good hotel that is girl friend friendly may take the girlfriends id card and return it when she leaves, extra safety for you.

Some hotels do not wont to be whore hotels and try to sell to a more up class clientle.

About a girl with ID, very dangerous, why has no id ? Is she over the legal age ? what if she robs you ? ID IS VERY IMPORANT that any person you are taking back to your hotel has ID

I LIVE IN PATTAYA and Cripper Maigo6 are correct in the remarks Pattaya is overcrowded, dirty, polluted, crime ridden, sex tourist city . AND I LOVE IT. That is why I live here,

Cripper the reason it isn’t shameful to pay for sex in Pattaya is the extent that it is going on. 99% of all farang men living in Pattaya are having a relations ship with a bar girl-boy-katoy or an exbar girl-biy-katoy

It is getting more difficult for farangs to stay here, uncertainty over housing and long term investments made here, I live here and have a house.......And still love iot with all the uncertainties

So the question is why do the rest of you one liners live here?

Per usual on this forum, plenty of people with one liners, but no help to any of the questions posted, all ganging up on any poster making any remark out side of the oneliners view.

So back to the questions

A girl friend friendly hotel is a hotel that you check into as a single man and arrive back day and night with as many different women as possible without the need to pay extra or any questions asked. A good hotel that is girl friend friendly may take the girlfriends id card and return it when she leaves, extra safety for you.

Some hotels do not wont to be whore hotels and try to sell to a more up class clientle.

About a girl with ID, very dangerous, why has no id ? Is she over the legal age ? what if she robs you ? ID IS VERY IMPORANT that any person you are taking back to your hotel has ID

I LIVE IN PATTAYA and Cripper Maigo6 are correct in the remarks Pattaya is overcrowded, dirty, polluted, crime ridden, sex tourist city . AND I LOVE IT. That is why I live here,

Cripper the reason it isn’t shameful to pay for sex in Pattaya is the extent that it is going on. 99% of all farang men living in Pattaya are having a relations ship with a bar girl-boy-katoy or an exbar girl-biy-katoy

It is getting more difficult for farangs to stay here, uncertainty over housing and long term investments made here, I live here and have a house.......And still love iot with all the uncertainties

Some good advise for the poster.

The " one liners " probably feel the question asked could be better answered on other forums set up for the benefit of sex tourism, I was under the impression that this was not one of those ?

In addition ( as we wait with baited breath for the next Maigo rant ), the question had the potential and sadly the expected outcome to attract the " Bashers" who swoop on anything sex related and belittle the place we all love for whatever reason.

Good on you for loving the place and accepting the faults. Maigoo and his crowd are often quite right in what they say, but is it helpful in anyway to people who ask questions of any nature on the Pattaya Forum to have them turn any given topic to the same old tired rant?

There is more than enough sex in BK, Fhuckit, Samui and just about every place in the world. Yes Pattaya may have more than it's fair share, but as has been posted on here time and time again there are many other things on offer.

A number of Pattaya defenders have given up, snowed under by the constant waves of attack, would you really like this forum to be just questions about which is the best Hotels for short time romps and those questions answered by Maigoo and Co's rants ? I think not.

So back to the questions

What are you on about Rocky ? The OP asked for a list of girl friendly hotels , which is a pretty rediculous question considering 98-100% of hotels in Central Pattaya are girl friendly.

OK the OP is a bit naive and obviously needs some help ,but i think he would have twigged after about 5 replies that the answer is, nearly all hotels are girl friendly.

A number of Pattaya defenders have given up, snowed under by the constant waves of attack, would you really like this forum to be just questions about which is the best Hotels for short time romps and those questions answered by Maigoo and Co's rants ? I think not.

You choose to live in Pattaya and seem to be astonished that these questions and answers come up in the Pattaya section of a Forum, what else do you expect ?

Questions on religious services?

In a farming community would you not expect questions and answers relating to Farming?

By the way, I've probably lived in Pattaya longer than most who post here ( 16 years ), I've earned the right to complain, just like the rest of you guys that constantly moan about everything in Thailand and defend the things you feel worthy of defence.

I still live in Pattaya.

Just don't act like the Pattaya forum should not contain questions and answers relating to what Pattaya is famous for and why men from all over the globe travel here, and why most men live here!! Including me.

Pattaya does have good points, it's good for a night out, it's good for shopping ( if you can find a parking space ), there are also many points that are not so good.

I remember when I used to go out on the Piss and be able to park the old pick up in Soi Yamoto, Soi 6, Soi Post Office and just about any other Soi, day or night.

Jeeez, The Blue House fee was 200 baht all in when I first came to live in Pattaya, I long for the good old days again. :o

By the way, I've probably lived in Pattaya longer than most who post here ( 16 years )..........

Perhaps you're using reverse psychology tactics every time you bag Pattaya.

Could it be that you really love the joint and are trying to deter others from moving in on your turf?

I've been traveling to Pattaya longer than 16 years and I've watched it change over that period. In my opinion it is improving with age.

Pattayas' skyline has changed dramatically. Higher buildings, hotels, apartments, more shops etc. yet the streets remain the same narrow dog tracks.

Obviously there are now more people living, working and holidaying in Pattaya which explains the parking problems of which you mention.

Constantly whining about the place and reminiscing about the good old days won't solve anything and may result in you becoming more and more bitter about your surroundings.

If you can't make the most of what you now have, then it may be time for a move elsewhere.

Enjoy what you have because no matter how old or young we may be, our days on this planet are numbered and we are a long time dead. :o

You choose to live in Pattaya and seem to be astonished that these questions and answers come up in the Pattaya section of a Forum, what else do you expect ?

Questions on religious services?

In a farming community would you not expect questions and answers relating to Farming?

By the way, I've probably lived in Pattaya longer than most who post here ( 16 years ), I've earned the right to complain, just like the rest of you guys that constantly moan about everything in Thailand and defend the things you feel worthy of defence.

I still live in Pattaya.

Just don't act like the Pattaya forum should not contain questions and answers relating to what Pattaya is famous for and why men from all over the globe travel here, and why most men live here!! Including me.

Pattaya does have good points, it's good for a night out, it's good for shopping ( if you can find a parking space ), there are also many points that are not so good.

I remember when I used to go out on the Piss and be able to park the old pick up in Soi Yamoto, Soi 6, Soi Post Office and just about any other Soi, day or night.

Jeeez, The Blue House fee was 200 baht all in when I first came to live in Pattaya, I long for the good old days again. :o

Gawd Magoo ! If you have lived here for 16 years as you claim why all of the negative comments. If the place is so bad , why not move on. It doesnt give much credability to your rantings.

Another whinging pom or just not the full quid ?

This walk on shame is crap,

if you are leaving a hotel with a gogo girl in the morning and around are mainly farang couples. The farang lady will be furious because she will think her husband can see what he can have, and the farang mans mind will be running riot, how can I get away from my wife for 2hours to roll around with quality like that. While saying to his wife “its disgusting that pervert sleeping with a woman half his age”

Not a walk of shame, more like THE MARCH OF PRIDE

Paying for sex is a mark of pride? :o

Every man pays for sex, always has and always will, thats the way it is. It is never free,

Why should it be shameful, it is obvious the only way a 50year old man is going to get a 22 year old babe of good quality is by paying, where is the shame in that.

Look at all the worlds old rock stars with younger super models, and paying a fortune in divorce settlements, never mind the high mainanence running costs while they are together.

Rocky you are my hero, I will never bag you again as long as you promise not to hurt any dogs... Who da man Rocky..

I've seen many farang couples sitting in gogo bars and it looks to me as though it might be the only time they actually think the same thing, she thinks "what the <deleted> am I doing here" while he thinks "what the <deleted> are you doing here"

Edited by fourbaht

Rocky you are my hero, I will never bag you again as long as you promise not to hurt any dogs... Who da man Rocky..

Four Baht you Old Turncoat You..Must admit its nice to see an Old Dodger chummimg up with his sparring partner Rocky..

Mind you Rocky made an excellent point and its not just happening in LOS..

My Lady definately loves me as she has more money than me and I'm a lot older than her.. :o:D

Four Baht you Old Turncoat You..Must admit its nice to see an Old Dodger chummimg up with his sparring partner Rocky..

My Lady definately loves me as she has more money than me and I'm a lot older than her.. :o:D

Less of the old please.. :D

Less of the old please.. :D

Sorry Four Baht but the Avatar does make you look old,,can I say Senior ?? :D:D

This walk on shame is crap,

if you are leaving a hotel with a gogo girl in the morning and around are mainly farang couples. The farang lady will be furious because she will think her husband can see what he can have, and the farang mans mind will be running riot, how can I get away from my wife for 2hours to roll around with quality like that. While saying to his wife “its disgusting that pervert sleeping with a woman half his age”

Not a walk of shame, more like THE MARCH OF PRIDE

Paying for sex is a mark of pride? :o

Every man pays for sex, always has and always will, thats the way it is. It is never free,

Why should it be shameful, it is obvious the only way a 50year old man is going to get a 22 year old babe of good quality is by paying, where is the shame in that.

Look at all the worlds old rock stars with younger super models, and paying a fortune in divorce settlements, never mind the high mainanence running costs while they are together.

I've seen many farang couples sitting in gogo bars and it looks to me as though it might be the only time they actually think the same thing, she thinks "what the <deleted> am I doing here" while he thinks "what the <deleted> are you doing here"

Finally Kindred spirits hey, and all it took was the realisation that most women are charging and most men are paying. They say the greatest of enemies have the most in common.. fourbaht I lay down my bow and arrow and will not raise it again., :D

Back in the west I had a high maintenance Lady a real head turner, cost me car, all of the cars running costs, liveable allowance (spending money for clothes shopping), 2-3 nights out meals drinks party every week. Money for breast enhancements (for her) mobile phone and cover the bill, in return I had a relationship with a super model that every one wonted to mount, that constantly bounced all over me, when every where ever, MY FAMILY THOUGHT SHE WAS A LOVELY LADY and what I was spending was a LIFE STYLE COST, now I am out here they think I am now sleeping with prostitutes, let me tell you out here the echonmoics is much better for me

p.s It didn’t take me long to lose the women in the west, first I lost my income, secondly I lost her. Apparently I was not so attractive with the bank balance

The way to get higher quality women, PAY MORE….. simple

Some good advise for the poster.

The " one liners " probably feel the question asked could be better answered on other forums set up for the benefit of sex tourism, I was under the impression that this was not one of those ?

In addition ( as we wait with baited breath for the next Maigo rant ), the question had the potential and sadly the expected outcome to attract the " Bashers" who swoop on anything sex related and belittle the place we all love for whatever reason.

Good on you for loving the place and accepting the faults. Maigoo and his crowd are often quite right in what they say, but is it helpful in anyway to people who ask questions of any nature on the Pattaya Forum to have them turn any given topic to the same old tired rant?

There is more than enough sex in BK, Fhuckit, Samui and just about every place in the world. Yes Pattaya may have more than it's fair share, but as has been posted on here time and time again there are many other things on offer.

You are the worst offender. Every time we read a post from you we get this: "Women should be obscene and not heard. Groucho Marx". Please change it to something that does not belittle women.

Are not most expats sex-tourists, whether they are actively seeking partners on a nightly basis, or have settled with one?

Emphatically Not!! Some of us arrived here the first time quite accidentally having decided to try somewhere farther afield than Spain & Greece.

I was the classic much derided newbie who met fell in love with and married the first girl he met. Still together 5 years later.

Don't tar us all with your own mucky brush.

Edited by gmac