So this is why Miss Thailand Universe needs 17 luggage

Mate I honestly don't care who wins the race But this girl is beautiful and if you don't see her as well above average then you must be short sighted 

Nah fella your <deleted> struck...

Again, average at best, let the Miss Universe results speak for themselves...

I'll put my 33 yr old Filipina against her & deny anybody to pick "Pretty"...

Ymmv, average at best...

16 minutes ago, JB300 said:

Nah fella your <deleted> struck...

Again, average at best, let the Miss Universe results speak for themselves...

I'll put my 33 yr old Filipina against her & deny anybody to pick "Pretty"...

Ymmv, average at best...

Well go on then 

Put up her pic 

1 minute ago, JB300 said:

Yeah,!Lke that's going to happen...

You're going to have to take my word for it (Big Clue, I might be a little bit biased).

How about you posting pics of your Ms...

I'm not the one claiming my girl is better than a miss universe contestant,  that'd be you 

And tbh I really don't care champ

I'm not the one claiming my girl is better than a miss universe contestant,  that'd be you 

And tbh I really don't care champ

Mate, I feel a bit sorry for you if you don't think your partner is the most beautiful person you ever met but fill your boots fella

Champ? You fckin wish Son...

Edit: the only reason I made that comment is my Ms had the same Swim suit on our last trip to Bali & #TO ME#! carried it off better.

Like I say, she's 33, maybe Not your cup of tea but she's mine & that's all that matters.

Op was about a shallow attempt about a Thai "Pretty" about to fair dismally in a beauty contest in the Philippines.

But Hey, don't let that stop you fella [emoji1303]

Mate, I feel a bit sorry for you if you don't think your partner is the most beautiful person you ever met but fill your boots fella

Champ? You fckin wish Son...

Edit: the only reason I made that comment is my Ms had the same Swim suit on our last trip to Bali & #TO ME#! carried it off better.

Like I say, she's 33, maybe Not your cup of tea but she's mine & that's all that matters.

Op was about a shallow attempt about a Thai "Pretty" about to fair dismally in a beauty contest in the Philippines.

But Hey, don't let that stop you fella [emoji1303]

Apologies Upside, I've had a proper arse on me all day (If you're not a Brit, I've not been in the best of moods).

I do take your point (& would fight you for the girl in the OP) & never meant to suggest my Ms was in anyway hotter (though obviously she is... to me )

It's just these blatant "Pretty" stories (read the coconut piece) stick in my craw...

I still maintain my Ms is the hottest girl I've ever met (must be true, she told me so herself [emoji14])

Peace bro & apologies again I was just spouting off [emoji1303]

9 hours ago, transam said:

Nooooooo, in fact Mrs.Trans and I do duets, it's TRUE.....I am lucky cos she loves music, whether Thai or farang......Every day music blasting out at Trans place....Am a happy "Isaan Refugee" bunny...... b0211.gif

"Nooooooo, in fact Mrs.Trans and I do duets".

I take it the one with the angels voice does the high harmony. :cheesy:

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 5:14 PM, JB300 said:

Average at best, no wonder Miss Philippines & Miss Colombia are widely tipped to win it.

The whole story smacks of a Kardashian style publicity punt... if she comes in the top 5 (no chance of winning it, I think Miss Philippines should but given she's on home turf expect Miss Columbia to).... its pure hype.

Lol average at best eh? You must be very hansum man

Lol average at best eh? You must be very hansum man

Nah,

to be honest I'm a bit fat, In the wallet area :P

Joking aside there are some ropey looking women in this year's competition... http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/miss-universe-competition-2017-1.13029396

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/life/entertainthis/2017/01/27/50-swimsuit-looks-from-miss-universe-2017/97147976/

but Miss Thailand is definitely in the upper quartile...[emoji7]

17 suitcases, she only needs to bring that swimsuit [emoji12]

f6fe2b26693d819673104fb91a506580.jpg