More arrests and seizures as city wide crackdown on illegal weapons for sale on the internet continues in Bangkok

rooster59

More arrests and seizures as city wide crackdown on illegal weapons for sale on the internet continues in Bangkok

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOtUA54iGHzmuCzbVAbb11r9uSFco8lpasGq9bin4.jpg

Picture: Thairath 

BANGKOK:-- Police said Friday that another six suspects and a host of weapons were seized in city wide raids conducted in Bangkok.

The raids - by 191 officers, tourist police and the Kannayao force - were conducted at eleven more locations. Search warrants had been issued by the Minburi court in northern Bangkok on Thursday.

One man in Ram Intra had 7.65mm automatic weapon, a .32, a .380, and two kinds of BB guns and lots of ammunition. Prawin Krimwiratkul said he ordered the guns for people on the internet and like to collect them himself.

But he told police he didn't fire them though he was paid in ice amphetamine for his services in supplying weapons.

More than 100 officers fanned out across the city to make other arrests resulting from the raid on Prawin's shop, @ Sit and Play in Ram Intra.

Since the crackdown began the police said that 500 weapons had been seized in many separate raids in Bangkok. They estimate that between 60 and 70% of websites selling illegal weapons have now been shut down as a result of the operations.

Source: Thairath 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-21

Some day I wish a nice looking Thai lady would say to me, "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me".

What's the name of the actress who said that? And the actor was? Some one out there please .....I need an answer. (I am short of neurons in my brain now to make the connection, that's what the doctor told me- after 60 everything is gone.)

Some day I wish a nice looking Thai lady would say to me, "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me".
What's the name of the actress who said that? And the actor was? Some one out there please .....I need an answer. (I am short of neurons in my brain now to make the connection, that's what the doctor told me- after 60 everything is gone.)

Mae West

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

11 hours ago, madusa said:

Mai West