Find A Picture Game

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your pic, are they half empty or half full....it is in the eye of the beholder, plus you would have tobe there to know! :o Ok I cheated a lil, but who cares it was taking forever to find, flame me I dont care!

apr02_1.jpg

03-LAFITTE-ROTSCHILD.JPG There is one before I drank it! If it helps ease the pain!

I want to see a good 1980s Acid House party picture?

Edited by lopburiguy

Take your pic, are they half empty or half full....it is in the eye of the beholder, plus you would have tobe there to know! :o Ok I cheated a lil, but who cares it was taking forever to find, flame me I dont care!

apr02_1.jpg

03-LAFITTE-ROTSCHILD.JPG

Dear Lopburiguy,this is a picture of a Chateau Lafite Rotschild 1988,not a Mouton Rotschild 1988!not same same!

Look its all plonk! I am sorry you are so refined, maybe you will be lucky luke with the next post! lol

:D

No offence Lopburiguy,but,a small example ,if you like cars ,the Skoda and the Lamborghini are both cars but rather different ,however they are both part of the Volswagen group.

Anyway up to the next post :o

Look its all plonk! I am sorry you are so refined, maybe you will be lucky luke with the next post! lol

No offence Lopburiguy,but,a small example ,if you like cars ,the Skoda and the Lamborghini are both cars but rather different ,however they are both part of the Volswagen group.

is it that what you are looking for :post-39372-1174563565_thumb.jpg

is it that what you are looking for :post-39372-1174563565_thumb.jpg

Not even close Luke you Connoisseur. I want flapping arms with acid t-shirts! Kids tripping out their small minds trying to fly off speakers and no beer in sight just water dripping from the walls? You know what I mean or are you to refined? Anyway I am off to pop open a bottle of Vintage Cider, oo aaarghhhh

There she is

World's shortest woman

Zhu Haizhen (right) 20, poses with another 19-year-old girl to show their height difference. Photo: AP

A Chinese teenager who is just 79 centimetres tall has been confirmed as the world's shortest woman, a news report said.

Zhu Haizhen, 19, from Gao'an in China's eastern Jiangxi province, was reportedly confirmed as the world's shortest woman by an official record association in Shanghai.

Born in 1984, Zhu is 79 centimetres tall and weighs 10 kilograms, looking like a two-year-old child.

According to Zhu's family, she was ill shortly after she was born and since then she grew slowly.

Zhu Haizhen has been included in the Guinness World Records as the shortest adult woman in the world.

I would like to see a photo of John Galt? :o

Edited by lopburiguy

There she is

World's shortest woman

Zhu Haizhen (right) 20, poses with another 19-year-old girl to show their height difference. Photo: AP

A Chinese teenager who is just 79 centimetres tall has been confirmed as the world's shortest woman, a news report said.

Zhu Haizhen, 19, from Gao'an in China's eastern Jiangxi province, was reportedly confirmed as the world's shortest woman by an official record association in Shanghai.

Born in 1984, Zhu is 79 centimetres tall and weighs 10 kilograms, looking like a two-year-old child.

According to Zhu's family, she was ill shortly after she was born and since then she grew slowly.

Zhu Haizhen has been included in the Guinness World Records as the shortest adult woman in the world.

C.A.S.A. President, John Galt, CAEpost-43162-1174690626.jpg

Edited by Matthew31140

There she is

World's shortest woman

C.A.S.A. President, John Galt, CAEpost-43162-1174690626.jpg

Here's a pic of that a@@hole keith summers..aka Galt sex tourist and idiot.

Hope he dies a terrible death....prick.post-36548-1174691211.jpg

Edited by pumpuiman