Criticizing Thais & Thailand

Pepe'

Pepe

I spent 6 weeks in San Diego in 85, had a great time.

The LOS is great as long as you use it and not vice versa. Have fun and choose your associates wisely.

Take the majority that has been said here with a pinch of salt, most know as much as there ex Prostitute wifes allow them. You will see the same idiots here night after night, sad really.

Best of luck "Pepe" and choose your associates and your location wisely. (Lot of F+*cked up Ex pats in Thailand).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepe

I spent 6 weeks in San Diego in 85, had a great time.

The LOS is great as long as you use it and not vice versa. Have fun and choose your associates wisely.

Take the majority that has been said here with a pinch of salt, most know as much as there ex Prostitute wifes allow them. You will see the same idiots here night after night, sad really.

Best of luck "Pepe" and choose your associates and your location wisely. (Lot of F+*cked up Ex pats in Thailand).

Piss off, elco... :o

Duckthai,

I gathered as much to, each his own. I just don't want to get pulled into it. The mood of the board is changing somewhat.

San Diego in 85 was really nice. Thas when I moved here. Its incredibal how its grown since then.

I definetly prefer the old version...

I visited SD about 12 years ago as part of a Chonabot meets USA trip.

Spent a few weeks around Mission Beach area , found it Way superior to other parts of Californias coast. But that was before my BG wife told me I shouldn't like it...........Goosethai will testify to that ethos ( if he knew what it meant... :o )

we've got another sad lonely troll who clearly has been stung by a girl in the past.

if we live here with our thai wives, up to us, at the end of the day who are you to judge, keep your opinions to yourself.

can someone ban this <deleted> AGAIN.

• 2 weeks later...