Majestic Condo Complex

burgerking

Hi all,

Am looking for a cheap and cheerful condo to buy the beach side of Sukhumvit road. I have seen many for sale in Majestic Condo complex for between 550,000 to 650,00 baht. Does anyone live there or have any knowledge of the place. what are the pros and cons of the place? is there anything i should watch out for,if I do go ahead and buy there.

Do you  have any good or bad experiences to share about the place.

I won't be living in it fulltime, will just be a weekend getaway.

What about Rungfa Condo Complex there seems to be a few bargains in there as well.  

Thanking in advance anyone who can add there expertise on this matter.

Lived there for about 2 years quite a while back.

The big cons at that time were the maintenance was rather poor. Several times the pool was out of use for many weeks. At weekends and school holidays the Thai kids seem to insist on screaming all day from early til late.

Eventually I had to move out when they were building 2nd road and the junction at Watboon was a mud trap. Went to Jomtien Beach Condo, which is far better and not a lot more expensive.

Lived there for six months. When its raining the kids play in the hallways. I was on the first floor. Not bad really. Kitchen sinks are on the balconys. Maintenance was ok when I was there. IT was good. The restaurant was really good. The residents seemed ok. I didn't have any problems.

A lot pro's and cons which are often same same. 

Judging a place to stay or the environment which it is located in is very personal. 

My idea: before you are actually plan in buying a condo, try to rent it first for some time. This will give you a good idea about the place, the complex and the environment. 

My opinion about Majestic Condo: Same class as Nirun Condo, 9Karat, Sky and many others. 

It looks awful on the outside, especially the DIY balcony adjustments. 

It could use a lick of paint.

The pool looks great and there's plenty of parking available. 

Can't give an opinion about the units; never been in one. 

You can rent for 7000 a studio in Soi Chaiyapruek , in Baan Suan Lalana , same age of the building as Majestic but they know how to keep maintenance there and 2 big swimming pools.

Last time I went there they painted all the walls of the building.  I wouldnt rent at Majestic for even 4000 baht.